Banned
New Release available Tuesday 12/24

Insidious: Chapter 2 (Blu+DVD+UV) $24.99

Insidious: Chapters 1 & 2 2 pack $24.99

Insidious: Chapter 2 DVD+UV $18.99

​The Worlds End (Blu+DVD+UV) $12.99 DVD $9.99

​Were The Millers (Blu+DVD+UV) $12.99 DVD $8.99

The Wolverine (Blu+DVD+UV) $19.99 (3D+Blu+DVD+UV) $24.99 DVD $14.99

Percy Jackson Sea of Monsters (Blu+DVD+UV) $19.99 (3D+Blu+DVD+UV) $24.99 DVD $14.99

Fast & The Furious 6 (Blu+DVD+UV) $22.99 DVD $18.99

Despicable Me 2 (Blu+DVD+UV) $22.99 (3D+Blu+DVD+UV) $29.99 DVD $18.99

$9.99 TV seasons and Movies

Taken 2

Weeds

Hatfield's & Mccoys

Prometheus

Firefly

Love Actually 10th anniversary edition

$14.99 Movies & TV Seasons

Archer

Now you See Me

Silver Lining Playback

Django Unchained

Grimm 

2 Broke Girls Season 2 DVD

$12.99 Blu-Ray Movies

2 Guns

Oblivion

Pacific Rim

The Conjuring

RIPD

The Great Gatsby

$16.99 TV Seasons on DVD

Vampire Diaries

Revolution

Wear house 13

Covert Affairs

Chicago Fire

Person of Interest

Breaking Bad Final Season (Blu+UV) $34.99 DVD $29.99

Dexter Final Season BR $34.99 DVD $29.99

Dark Knight Ultimate Collector's Edition (Blu+UV) $74.99

Star Wars Complete Saga $79.99

Full House Complete Series DVD $54.99

The Lord of the Rings The Hobbit EE (Blu+UV) $24.99 

Man of Steel  (Blu+DVD+UV) $9.99 

Credit to Bain_Bridge's_Stache

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks OP.

In for Insidious 1 and 2. Saw the 2nd and liked it quite a bit, but never saw the 1st. Stupid me.

Thanks OP.

In for Insidious 1 and 2. Saw the 2nd and liked it quite a bit, but never saw the 1st. Stupid me.
I can't speak for the second, but the first was quite scary. The main "demon" is scary as hell.

Very happy MOS and Were the Millers will be the same price next week as this week.

Couple of points:

* Percy Jackson 3D is $22.99 right now and Wolverine 3D is $24.99 right now at Best Buy.

* Despicable Me 2 3D is $27.99 right now.

I can't speak for the second, but the first was quite scary. The main "demon" is scary as hell.

Very happy MOS and Were the Millers will be the same price next week as this week.
That was exactly what I wanted to hear regarding the first one! I honestly didn't find the second scary, but story is intriguing. That's why I need to know what happened before since I was lost watching the second. I really hope the bundle has UV copies as well...

Although Conjuring was cheaper on BF ($7.99 at BB), I would still totally recommend it at this price. Hell I almost bought it at release even after already watching in theater.

Last edited by a moderator:
That was exactly what I wanted to hear regarding the first one! I honestly didn't find the second scary, but story is intriguing. That's why I need to know what happened before since I was lost watching the second. I really hope the bundle has UV copies as well...

Although Conjuring was cheaper on BF ($7.99 at BB), I would still totally recommend it at this price. Hell I almost bought it at release even after already watching in theater.
Loved both films, can't wait to grab the two pack. Already got The Conjuring on Black Friday.

I went to best buy and the worlds end was 15/20. Probably should have scanned it but the line was far too long for a guess.

I went to go buy Love, Actually. It's a rather good rom-com with a British take on it and quite a many talent invested into it. But since it's a gift for someone else, I felt less guilty about admitting how much I like it. I figure Xmas day, I'll borrow her Blu-ray disk while she watched the DVD.

For 2 Guns, there is a 5 dollars off coupon on the slipcover if you buy it with Safe House or Contraband. The steelbook version of Safe House is currently going for 12.99, so essentially 19.98 for 2 Guns and the Safe House steelbook before tax. Contraband is on sale for 7.99, so 15.98 for both.

Finally the worlds end at a deal that will Finish my triology. Christmas has been good to me this year. This and that 40 inch 3D LED Samsung I wanted!

bread's done
Back