Best Buy Ad 12/23-12/29

aTaRiFrEaK223

CAGiversary!
Feedback
26 (100%)
BEST BUY:

Recent Releases:

Katy Perry: Part of Me:
Blu-ray Combo Pack (includes DVD, Digital Copy and UltraViolet Digital Copy) - $14.99
Blu-ray 3D Combo Pack (includes Blu-ray 2D+3D, DVD, Digital Copy and UltraViolet Digital Copy) - $19.99

Arthur Christmas:
Blu-ray Combo Pack (includes DVD and UltraViolet Digital Copy) - $14.99
Blu-ray 3D Combo Pack (includes Blu-ray 2D+3D, DVD and UltraViolet Digital Copy) - $19.99

Titanic:
Blu-ray Combo Pack (includes DVD and Digital Copy) - $14.99
Blu-ray 3D Combo Pack (includes Blu-ray 2D+3D and Digital Copy) - $19.99

Resident Evil: Retribution:
Blu-ray (includes Ultraviolet Digital Copy) - $22.99
Blu-ray 2D+3D (includes UltraViolet Digital Copy) - $27.99

Premium Rush:
Blu-ray (includes Digital Copy and UltraViolet Digital Copy) - $22.99

Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Dog Days:
Blu-ray Combo Pack (includes DVD and Digital Copy) - $19.99

Savages Unrated:
Blu-ray Combo Pack (includes DVD, Digital Copy and UltraViolet Digital Copy) - $19.99

$7.99 Blu-ray:
Knocked Up Unrated
Step Brothers Unrated
Taken (includes Digital Copy)
Ice Age

TV on DVD and Blu-ray:
How I Met Your Mother:
Seasons 1 - 5 on DVD - $13.99 each
White Collar:
Seasons 1 - 2 on DVD - $13.99 each
Bones:
Seasons 1 - 4 on DVD - $16.99 each
Person of Interest:
Season 1 on DVD - $16.99
Season 1 on Blu-ray (includes DVD and UltraViolet Digital Copy) - $21.99

Thanks to Marcus Carr at Bluray.com

[quote name='Scorch']Very meh, but expectedly so.[/QUOTE]

The Target ad is pretty decent. Finding Nemo blu for $12. I just havent had time to go through and post anything.

Persons of Interest S1 on BD/DVD combo for $22 is a steal at that price and the cheapest it's been. That's a standout, if nothing else is.

in for

Arthur Christmas:
Blu-ray 3D Combo Pack (includes Blu-ray 2D+3D, DVD and UltraViolet Digital Copy) - $19.99

[quote name='sassylaurie']Some of these prices listed are live now on BB as well as Amazon.[/QUOTE]Well, Person of Interest is $21.99 and $27.99 for the DVD and BR+DVD right now at Amazon, respectively, so you'd be better off waiting.

If I don't get Person of Interest for Christmas, I'm definitely picking it up at this price. :bouncy:

[quote name='starmask2k3']in for

Arthur Christmas:
Blu-ray 3D Combo Pack (includes Blu-ray 2D+3D, DVD and UltraViolet Digital Copy) - $19.99[/QUOTE]

This is already available for $20 @ BB.

[quote name='shrike4242']Persons of Interest S1 on BD/DVD combo for $22 is a steal at that price and the cheapest it's been. That's a standout, if nothing else is.[/QUOTE]

Truth. This, and Fringe Season 4 were two sets I'd been waiting on to drop. Fringe was dirt cheap the week of Thanksgiving, and now - finally - PoI is dropping. Definitely picking it up tomorrow.

[quote name='aTaRiFrEaK223']The Target ad is pretty decent. Finding Nemo blu for $12. I just havent had time to go through and post anything.[/QUOTE]

Where are you seeing Finding Nemo for $12?

I was at a BBY tonight and saw something that wasn't advertised anywhere AFAIK: Leverage S4 for $9.99 (usually $34.99)! There was a single copy left and I snagged it so quick; that's a great last-minute Christmas present for my dad. \\:D/

It is sad that Leverage was just announced as cancelled, though, with the final episode airing on Christmas Day. :cry:

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='knight19']Finding Nemo is $12.99 (3 disc) at Target starting Wednesday.[/QUOTE]
Who wants to pay tax? Don't forget to tell Amazon about these prices using their feedback system. By doing so, it will be more likely that they will match.

Here's how you tell Amazon

1. Find the product you're looking for.

2. Scroll down to the 'product details' section (If you start reading customer reviews, you've scrolled down too far).

3. In that area you'll see options to 'update product info,' 'give feedback on images,' and 'tell us about a lower price.'

4. Click 'tell us about a lower price.

:)

[quote name='jayntampa']I just price matched Nemo at BBY a few minutes ago ... Great deal![/QUOTE]

me too, no problem. Don't forget about the Kellogg's $10 rebate.

bread's done
Back