Best Buy Ad 12/25 - 12/31

Mikerocosms

CAGiversary!
New Releases coming out Tuesday, December 27, 2011:
Final Destination 5:

• DVD - $14.99
  • Blu-ray - $19.99
  • Blu-ray Combo Pack (includes DVD and Digital Copy) - $22.99
  • Blu-ray 3D Combo Pack (includes Blu-ray 3D, Blu-ray, DVD and Digital Copy) - $24.99 *Best Buy exclusive*
In the Name of the King 2:

• DVD - $12.99
  • Blu-ray - $17.99
The Borgias: The First Season:

• DVD - $29.99
  • Blu-ray - $37.99
Shameless: The Complete First Season:

• DVD - $27.99
  • Blu-ray - $34.99
Jersey Shore: Season Four:

• DVD - $14.99
Archer: The Complete Season Two:

• DVD - $19.99
  • Blu-ray - $27.99
NOTE: Reposting of any part of this article requires a link back to the original article.
Final Destination Movie Sale:
Final Destination:

• DVD - $4.99
  • Blu-ray - $9.99
Final Destination 2:

• DVD - $4.99
  • Blu-ray - $9.99
Final Destination 3:

• DVD - $4.99
  • Blu-ray - $9.99
Disney Movie Sale:
The Lion King:

• DVD - $14.99
  • Blu-ray Combo Pack (includes DVD) - $19.99
  • Blu-ray 3D Combo Pack (includes Blu-ray 3D, Blu-ray, DVD and Digital Copy) - $24.99
Dumbo:

• DVD - $14.99
  • Blu-ray Combo Pack (includes DVD) - $19.99
Winnie the Pooh:

• DVD - $14.99
  • Blu-ray Combo Pack (includes DVD and Digital Copy) - $19.99
$5.99 DVD:

• Twilight: New Moon
  • Gran Torino
  • Fast & Furious
  • Due Date
  • There's Something About Mary
  • Rocky (2-Disc Collector's Edition)
$7.99 DVD:

• The Other Guys
  • Inception
  • The King's Speech
  • The Dark Knight
  • 127 Hours
  • Love & Other Drugs
$9.99 Blu-ray:

• Salt
  • Twilight: Eclipse
  • The Boondock Saints 10th Anniversary Truth & Justice Edition (includes Digital Copy)
  • Scott Pilgrim vs. the World (includes DVD and Digital Copy)
  • The Town Extended Cut (includes DVD and Digital Copy)
  • Dazed and Confused
$12.99 Blu-ray:

• X-Men: First Class (includes Digital Copy)
  • Scarface (includes Digital Copy)
  • Battle: Los Angelees
  • The Big Lebowski (includes Digital Copy)
  • Scream 4
  • Rio (includes DVD and Digital Copy)
$14.99 Blu-ray:

• Kung Fu Panda 2 (includes DVD and Digital Copy)
  • Rise of the Planet of the Apes (includes DVD and Digital Copy)
$14.99 TV Sale:

• Smallville: Seasons 1 - 10 each on DVD
  • Fringe: Seasons 1 - 2 each on DVD
  • Community: Seasons 1 - 2 each on DVD
  • Parenthood: Season 2 on DVD
  • Chuck: Seasons 1 - 3 each on DVD
  • The Mentalist: Seasons 1 - 2 each on DVD
  • The Vampire Diaries: Season 1 on DVD
  • It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia: Season 6 on DVD
  • Mad Men: Season 3 on DVD and Blu-ray
  • Weeds: Season 5 on DVD and Blu-ray
$18.99 TV Sale:

• Sons of Anarchy: Season 3 on DVD
  • House M.D.: Season 7 on DVD
  • Fringe: Season 3 on DVD
  • How I Met Your Mother: Season 6 on DVD
  • Parks and Recreation: Season 3 on DVD
  • It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia: Season 6 on Blu-ray
$24.99 TV Sale:

• True Blood: Season 3 on DVD
  • Modern Family: Season 2 on DVD
  • NCIS: Los Angeles: Season 1 on DVD
  • The Office: Season 7 on DVD
  • Hawaii Five-0: Season 1 on DVD
  • The Good Wife: Season 2 on DVD
  • Criminal Minds: Season 6 on DVD
  • Sons of Anarchy: Season 3 on Blu-ray
  • House M.D.: Season 7 on Blu-ray
  • Fringe: Season 3 on Blu-ray
  • Smallville: Season 10 on Blu-ray
$29.99 TV Sale:

• True Blood: Season 3 on Blu-ray
  • Modern Family: Season 2 on Blu-ray
  • NCIS: Los Angeles: Season 1 on Blu-ray
  • The Office: Season 7 on Blu-ray

Thanks Annie Chu of examiner.com

[quote name='bizman316']Smallville Season 10 and Rise of the Planet of the Apes are great prices. both will be mine![/QUOTE]

I was at Target yesterday and I found a $2 off "any one Fox/MGM Blu-ray title" manufacturers Target coupon at the register. I quickly picked it up and pocketed it. It expires 2-15-2010 and has a picture of Rise of the Planet of the Apes and Water for Elephants on it. I may just price match and use it either at Target or Walmart.

M

[quote name='Mikerocosms']I was at Target yesterday and I found a $2 off "any one Fox/MGM Blu-ray title" manufacturers Target coupon at the register. I quickly picked it up and pocketed it. It expires 2-15-2010 and has a picture of Rise of the Planet of the Apes and Water for Elephants on it. I may just price match and use it either at Target or Walmart.

M[/QUOTE]

Sounds like that coupon is almost 2 years old. :)

Also happy I waited on Smallville Season 10, did miss buying all the seasons for $9.99 on Amazon on black friday though. Will also grab Chuck season 3.

The only buy for me is
final Destination 5:
Blu-ray 3D Combo Pack (includes Blu-ray 3D, Blu-ray, DVD and Digital Copy) - $24.99 *Best Buy exclusive*

Do Bestbuy have the rights for exclusives on 3D blu-rays

Because I can't just leave it alone and I've had a coffee.

2-15-12

15wjtqr.jpg

M

[quote name='FlamedLiquid']Glad I waited on Smallville season 10.[/QUOTE]

Same here--though anyone who already purchased could still price match as I think that runs though Jan 24 for all holiday purchases.

Def going to buy Smallville S 10.

Now I need to start watching the show. I'm still on season 2!

Might get Chuck or Community as well.

Really glad I didn't pick up Kung Fu Panda 2 on release week. Looks like I'll be getting it this week instead. I just got a $9 giftcard from Best Buy due to my Big Bang Theory Blu Ray set from Black Friday being cancelled.

Was able to use the expired Kung Fu Panda 2 $5 coupon today at BB. I went in and they immediately noticed that it was expired by 1 day. She called a manager and said that they usually take them if they are expired by one day. I was dumbfounded because the manager said it was ok. Usually my BB is run by narcissistic employees who are just trying to negate any deal I try and score.

M

Since the ad goes to Saturday, I'm assuming all of the prices will remain the same until then, correct? I'm mainly asking because I want FD 5 3D for that price, but I won't be able to get it until Friday.

Hmmm, I just bought Always Sunny S6 as a gift for a friend last week. Since we aren't exchanging gifts until New Years, I may try to get my $10 back. Should I go during the day today or wait until later this week? Any problems getting the price difference back?

Smallville season 10 is mine!!! My collection shall be complete!!!!:bow:

Now to wait for Season 11:pray:

PS: Anyone picking up Scott Pilgrim vs. the World (includes DVD and Digital Copy) be warned the Digital Copy is not valid, expired moths ago. I just tried to redeem mine that I bought this summer and was told this. Movie isnt even available on iTunes anymore

Just a heads up for anyone interested in both kung fu panda 1&2, the boxed set is $28 new including shipping by a third party on amazon. But, I cant find any info on whether or not any extra content is included.

Are the prices for Scott Pilgrim and X-Men First Class decent? I've had these two on my short list of "Want to Own" and I might jump if they're for a good price. I don't follow DVD/BR deals much.

[quote name='Lord_Kefka']Hmmm, I just bought Always Sunny S6 as a gift for a friend last week. Since we aren't exchanging gifts until New Years, I may try to get my $10 back. Should I go during the day today or wait until later this week? Any problems getting the price difference back?[/QUOTE]

Doesn't matter when you go (My girlfriend who works CS for BB says to go early, or expect a long line). As long as you have the receipt (you can even ask nicely and they can reprint your receipt if you've misplaced it), you should be good to go.

Is the Final Destination 5: 3D 24.99 or 29.99 because I got charged 29.99 not 24.99
Edit its Final Destination 4 not 5 in 3D that's why its 29.99 and not 24.99

Last edited:
[quote name='starmask2k3']Is the Final Destination 5: 3D 24.99 or 29.99 because I got charged 29.99 not 24.99
Edit its Final Destination 4 not 5 in 3D that's why its 29.99 and not 24.99[/QUOTE]

how did you screw that up? Final Destination 4 doesnt even have a number in its title. "The Final Destination". be pretty hard to get that mixed up with FD5.

[quote name='FlamedLiquid']how did you screw that up? Final Destination 4 doesnt even have a number in its title. "The Final Destination". be pretty hard to get that mixed up with FD5.[/QUOTE]

This is starmask you're talking about...come on now. :lol:

[quote name='FlamedLiquid']how did you screw that up? Final Destination 4 doesnt even have a number in its title. "The Final Destination". be pretty hard to get that mixed up with FD5.[/QUOTE]

I had it on hold and didn't looked at it till I got home

[quote name='Havokscry']Was able to get the pretty damn cool lenticular Best Buy exclusive Fringe 3 blu price matched to $24.99. It was ringing up $54. :)[/QUOTE]

Your lucky, It took me 4 different Best Buys in 3 different states to finally get them to match there ad price on the Fringe season 3 special cover. I get so tired of most BB having the worst customer service. On a good note at the BB that finally matched the price I also got the Smallville season 10 with the bonus t-shirt.

[quote name='8bitlover']Your lucky, It took me 4 different Best Buys in 3 different states to finally get them to match there ad price on the Fringe season 3 special cover. I get so tired of most BB having the worst customer service. On a good note at the BB that finally matched the price I also got the Smallville season 10 with the bonus t-shirt.[/QUOTE]

Never tried Smallville. The BB I went to had a specific slot for the t-shirt version with the $55 price right above the vanilla version with the $14.99 price. The t-shirt wouldn't fit, so I decided not to try it.

Very cool concept with the lenticular cover.

Couldnt get the Smallville with tshirt combo at my local Best Buy. Even though they had it in the spot where the nontshirt bundle one should have been. They told me they could only sell me the one that wasnt packaged with the shirt for that price. I brought up the fact that it was in the same spot and they wouldnt do anything. ah well. I wouldnt be able to wear the shirt anyways.

bread's done
Back