Best Buy Ad 12/3-12/9: Buy One, Get One 50% Off on select XB1/PS4 Games

tyrok

CAGiversary!
New Releases Available Tuesday:

• :xb1: :ps4: Steep: Winter Games Edition $59.99
  • :ps4: Horizon Zero Dawn: Complete Edition $49.99
  • :ps4: Dead Rising 4: Frank's Big Package $49.99
Everything Else:

• Buy One, Get One 50% Off on select XB1/PS4 Games (Excludes pre-owned and digital games, https://www.bestbuy.com/site/clp/select-games-offer/pcmcat1511299634630.c?id=pcmcat1511299634630)
  • PlayStation 4 1TB Star Wars Battlefront II Bundle $299.99
  • Free Holiday Knit Sackboy Stubbins Plush with purchase of a PlayStation 4 Console
  • Xbox One S 500GB Minecraft Complete Adventure Bundle $229.99 Save $50
  • Save $10 on a 12-Months of Xbox Live Gold Membership with purchase of an Xbox One S Console
  • Save $5 on a Minecraft Xbox One Wireless Controller with purchase of Minecraft Explorers Pack Game
  • Save $5 on select Xbox One Wireless Controllers (Excludes White, Black and Elite)
  • Save $20 on select Collector's Edition Game Guides (Destiny 2, Assassin's Creed Origins and Call of Duty WWII pictured)
  • Afterglow AG9 Wireless Gaming Headset $69.99 Save $10
  • Turtle Beach Recon 150 Wired Gaming Headset for PlayStation 4 $49.99 Save $20
  • Call of Duty Tiger 1 Battle R/C Tank $29.99 Save $10
New Release Blu-ray Available Tuesday:

• Despicable Me 3 $19.99 Save $5
  • Despicable Me 3 Only @ BB Steelbook $24.99 Save $5
  • Despicable Me 3 4K $24.99 Save $5
  • American Assassin $19.99 Save $3
  • American Assassin Only @ BB Steelbook $24.99
  • American Assassin 4K $24.99 Save $5
  • Jumanji 4K Only @ BB Steelbook $22.99 Save $2
  • Men in Black Trilogy 4K Only @ BB Steelbook $39.99 Save $3
  • John Wick/John Wick Chapter 2 4K Only @ BB Steelbook $39.99 Save $10

Last edited by a moderator:
This sucks. Now I'm beyond pissed that Amazon for some unknown reason refunded my order of Ys 8 and ACO and mario/Rabbids from BF after it had already shipped. This deal would have been close to the same prices. Now what is a CAG supposed to do. Might call Amazon in the morning.

This sucks. Now I'm beyond pissed that Amazon for some unknown reason refunded my order of Ys 8 and ACO and mario/Rabbids from BF after it had already shipped. This deal would have been close to the same prices. Now what is a CAG supposed to do. Might call Amazon in the morning.
If anyone is interested, I did call Amazon this morning. They wouldn't reorder at the same prices (figured), but extended Prime by a month.

Probably going to order Ys 8 from BB since I have GCU and 30 dollars credit. And ACO I'll just have to wait for another sale.

Store pickup ready for one order all the rest I shipped, they all say too late to cancel looking good so far

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk

If you missed the price bug this morning I noticed this when I went to grab some titles today.

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/customer-service/fast-store-pickup/pcmcat218900050012.c?id=pcmcat218900050012

Get $10 code in January when you do store pick up now through 12/16/17 on orders over $10.  Usable up to three times. for $30 total savings later.

The wording makes me wonder if they store needs to be out of stock and you have it shipped there (like Walmart) or if stores with the items in stock are still valid for this offer.

Does anyone know how to check how much time you have left on GCU? I'm all over the website, when I add to cart it says I don't have it, but I just used it the other day in store. However, I'm having trouble with my RewardsHistory on there as well. It can't be a ban or anything because I literally buy like 4 games at BB a year. Just trying to see if there's an error on the website or if I should just reup now.

Does anyone know how to check how much time you have left on GCU? I'm all over the website, when I add to cart it says I don't have it, but I just used it the other day in store. However, I'm having trouble with my RewardsHistory on there as well. It can't be a ban or anything because I literally buy like 4 games at BB a year. Just trying to see if there's an error on the website or if I should just reup now.
I got an email telling me when it expires

If you have a smartphone you can go to the bb website and sign in. The big left side menu should show your GCU status.

Pretty sweet deal, picked up AC: O for $24.  Got the confirmation email this morning and picked it up a few minutes after my local BB store opened, no issues or questions.  In hindsight could have picked up some more for flips or w/e, but the rest in the $24 list I either already had or wasn't interested in and didn't want to push my luck.  

Picked up glitch order no problem. 3 59.99 games end up 101.99 in cart. They do not ring this way in store so in-store pick up is the way to go.

If you missed the price bug this morning I noticed this when I went to grab some titles today.

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/customer-service/fast-store-pickup/pcmcat218900050012.c?id=pcmcat218900050012

Get $10 code in January when you do store pick up now through 12/16/17 on orders over $10. Usable up to three times. for $30 total savings later.

The wording makes me wonder if they store needs to be out of stock and you have it shipped there (like Walmart) or if stores with the items in stock are still valid for this offer.
Good discount for Dragon Ball Fighterz in January.

Get $10 code in January when you do store pick up now through 12/16/17 on orders over $10. Usable up to three times. for $30 total savings later.

Would this work on Amiibo? They're $10.39 each after GCU...

Probably for the best I missed this glitch because I would have bought games that I don't really want, like NFS or ACO lol. If people wind up getting the $10 coupon as part of this "deal", kudos to BB for yet again dominating Christmas. ;)

Just picked up two of my three games (NBA 2K18 for Switch and Cod: WWII). Planning to pick the third one (Battlefront 2) at a different store tomorrow after I return my Black Friday copy of CoD.

Just did the math and realized that with the B1G1 50% promo, you'd be getting two games for $72, but here I just got three. Not bad!

My three games are "Preparing for shipment" for delivery on Wednesday..I didnt do in store pick up..so it looks good..three games each 24 bucks..South Park Fractured But Whole, Forza 7, and Assassins Creed origins..also got Monopoly for the Switch for 15 bucks..now hopefully next week Best Buy has a similar promotion for Switch games

Picked up my in store orders for Battlefront II, AC: Origins and COD WWII for $24 each. Cancelled my Walmart $29 AC: Origins order that was still in progress from Thanksgiving.  Hoping that these store pickups will count towards the $10 Store pickup promotion as well.

GCU Status is on the right side of the Rewards Overview page underneath the Elite Status tracker.

So for this deal does the order have to be picked up prior to 12/16 or does it just have to be placed before then? I would like to use this for the Monster Hunter World pre-order and that doesn't come out until January.

Based on the fine print of the store pickup promo, it can be used 3 times (albeit separate transactions) for a total of $30 in promos

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Missed the glitch but Best Buy is having another Buy One, Get One 50% Off on select 3ds games (next week 12/10 - 12/16) Limited to games published by Nintendo and excludes Pokemon Ultra Sun, Ultra Moon, and Minecraft. Also $25 off New 3ds XL. I saw the ad while i was picking up monopoly. 

Missed the glitch but Best Buy is having another Buy One, Get One 50% Off on select 3ds games (next week 12/10 - 12/16) Limited to games published by Nintendo and excludes Pokemon Ultra Sun, Ultra Moon, and Minecraft. Also $25 off New 3ds XL. I saw the ad while i was picking up monopoly.
Wait so no Nintendo Switch games? The Buy 1 get 1 50 percent off only applies to Nintendo 3DS games??

yes that sale excludes Switch games and is also limited to games published by Nintendo. Unless there is a glitch: $25 3ds xl and 50% off 3ds games.
Darn was really hoping for Switch games..so weird, they would include Nintendo games but NO switch games what are they waiting for :(

Just picked up two of my three games (NBA 2K18 for Switch and Cod: WWII). Planning to pick the third one (Battlefront 2) at a different store tomorrow after I return my Black Friday copy of CoD.

Just did the math and realized that with the B1G1 50% promo, you'd be getting two games for $72, but here I just got three. Not bad!
:) they gave the discounted 2nd game price without having to "buy the first one". Lasted about 40 mins or so then they hit the out of stock everything button and corrected the prices by about 2am est.

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk

Darn was really hoping for Switch games..so weird, they would include Nintendo games but NO switch games what are they waiting for :(
It is a promotion they are doing next week. On sunday it is "Nintendo Sunday Funday" where you can play Mario Odyseey, Pokemon ultra sun and ultra moon but those games are not on sale.

It is a promotion they are doing next week. On sunday it is "Nintendo Sunday Funday" where you can play Mario Odyseey, Pokemon ultra sun and ultra moon but those games are not on sale.
I hope they will include Nintendo Switch games with their buy 1 get one 50 percent off this month really want to get a few games

yes that sale excludes Switch games and is also limited to games published by Nintendo. Unless there is a glitch: $25 3ds xl and 50% off 3ds games.
Very disappointing. I guess I can grab Hey! Pikmin and Mario + Luigi Superstar Saga.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Post-BF Best Buy sales are disappointing this year :( but to be expected as I'm sure many more people are taking advantage of GCU 

Sorry for getting everyone hopes up. I kind of figured "select games" just meant not Nintendo/PC because only Xbox and PS games were pictured and they never gave us a list of the included games. :???:

Sorry for getting everyone hopes up. I kind of figured "select games" just meant not Nintendo/PC because only Xbox and PS games were pictured and they never gave us a list of the included games. :???:
Tyrok do you have a list of the select 3DS games for B1G1 50% for next week?

bread's done
Back