Best Buy Ad - 12/31/2017 - 1/6/2018

instagram

Banned
u have no idea wat i had to doo to get this for u i smuggled a bathroom out of order sign into bb headquarters. i new the janitor was going to cum in the last hour so i cumlected white stuff for 7 days to make him slip and stick then wen he did i ran out without him noticing. i ran to the safe where they keep the ads and picked the lock. then i had to camoflauge myself until the morning. ur welcum bitches merry christmas n happy new cumear

X1 S 500 GB Madden 18 Bundle = $279.99

Save $10 on X1 Wireless controller w/ X1 purchase

SW Battlefront 2, Need for Speed Payback, WWE 2K18 = $39.99

GTA V (PS4/X1) = $29.99

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn went into the store to get the HTCT800 Sony Soundbar, didn’t even realize they raised the price back up. Here’s hoping it hits 299 again soon.

It's always a bummer after Christmas.. no good deals until next holiday season.  I think my next purchase will be Red Dead Redemption 2 or the Last of Us 2, if those ever come out!

That's why he got banned last time. He was taking ads from blu-ray.com with out giving credit to them and the guy there getting the ads found out and said something to the admins here. They told him to give proper credit and refused so was banned.
Let's repeat history.

That's why he got banned last time. He was taking ads from blu-ray.com with out giving credit to them and the guy there getting the ads found out and said something to the admins here. They told him to give proper credit and refused so was banned.
21aqbc.jpg

cute imagination you got there pal

bread's done
Back