LordVila

CAGiversary!
Feedback
63 (100%)
Ad info courtesy of Annie Chu at the Examiner

New Releases coming out Tuesday, December 11, 2012:

Ted:
DVD - $16.99
Blu-ray Combo Pack (includes DVD, Digital Copy and UltraViolet Digital Copy) - $19.99 *with 60-minute bonus content*
Best Buy exclusive 8" Talking Ted Bear for $4.99 when you buy the Ted movie on DVD or Blu-ray (regular price $9.99 without Ted movie purchase).

Ice Age: Continental Drift:
DVD - $16.99
Blu-ray Combo Pack (includes DVD and Digital Copy) - $21.99
Blu-ray 3D Combo Pack (includes Blu-ray 3D, Blu-ray, DVD and Digital Copy) - $24.99
Blu-ray 3D Combo Pack with Ice Age: A Mammoth Christmas 3D movie (includes Blu-ray 3D, Blu-ray, DVD and Digital Copy) - $29.99 *Best Buy exclusive*

The Bourne Legacy:
DVD - $16.99
Blu-ray Combo Pack (includes DVD, Digital Copy and UltraViolet Digital Copy) - $19.99 *Best Buy exclusive has bonus disc with 30-minute content that includes action-packed behind-the-scenes footage with director and actor commentary*
Save $5 on any Bourne Blu-ray franchise title when you buy The Bourne Legacy on Blu-ray (see below for sale prices).

Girls: The Complete First Season:
DVD - $19.99
Blu-ray Combo Pack (includes DVD and Digital Copy) - $26.99

Futurama: Volume 7:
DVD - $14.99
Blu-ray - $19.99

Metallica: Quebec Magnetic:
DVD - $14.99
Blu-ray - $14.99

Available Now:

Ice Age Blu-ray Combo Pack (includes DVD and Digital Copy) - $7.99
Ice Age: The Meltdown Blu-ray Combo Pack (includes DVD and Digital Copy) - $7.99
Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs Blu-ray Combo Pack (includes DVD and Digital Copy) - $7.99
The Bourne Identity Blu-ray Combo Pack (includes DVD and Digital Copy) - $9.99 with purchase of The Bourne Legacy on Blu-ray ($14.99 without bundle)
The Bourne Supremacy Blu-ray Combo Pack (includes DVD and Digital Copy) - $9.99 with purchase of The Bourne Legacy on Blu-ray ($14.99 without bundle)
The Bourne Ultimatum Blu-ray Combo Pack (includes DVD and Digital Copy) - $9.99 with purchase of The Bourne Legacy on Blu-ray ($14.99 without bundle)
The Bourne Trilogy Blu-ray Combo Pack - $29.99 with purchase of The Bourne Legacy on Blu-ray ($34.99 without bundle)
Flash Gordon Blu-ray - $9.99

Hot Releases on DVD and Blu-ray:

Prometheus:
DVD - $9.99
Blu-ray Combo Pack (includes DVD and Digital Copy) - $14.99
Blu-ray 3D Combo Pack (includes Blu-ray 3D, Blu-ray, DVD and Digital Copy) - $19.99

The Hunger Games:
DVD (includes UltraViolet Digital Copy) - $9.99
Blu-ray (includes UltraViolet Digital Copy) - $14.99

Madagascar 3: Europe's Most Wanted:
DVD - $9.99
Blu-ray Combo Pack (includes DVD, Digital Copy and UltraViolet Digital Copy) - $14.99
Blu-ray 3D Combo Pack (includes Blu-ray 3D, Blu-ray, DVD, Digital Copy and UltraViolet Digital Copy) - $19.99

Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter:
DVD - $9.99
Blu-ray 3D Combo Pack (includes Blu-ray 3D, Blu-ray, DVD and Digital Copy) - $19.99

The Cabin in the Woods:
DVD (includes UltraViolet Digital Copy) - $9.99
Blu-ray (includes UltraViolet Digital Copy) - $14.99

Safe:
DVD (includes Digital Copy) - $9.99
Blu-ray (includes Digital Copy) - $14.99

Lawless:
DVD - $9.99

Seeking a Friend for the End of the World:
DVD - $14.99
Blu-ray Combo Pack (includes DVD, Digital Copy and UltraViolet Digital Copy) - $19.99

Extended Collector's Edition Blu-ray - $19.99

Men in Black Trilogy:
Limited Edition 3-Film Blu-ray Giftset with Worm figurine - $39.99

The Amazing Spider-Man:
Limited Edition Blu-ray 3D Combo Pack with Spider-Man and Lizard figurines (includes Blu-ray 3D, Blu-ray, DVD and UltraViolet Digital Copy) - $39.99

TV on DVD and Blu-ray Sale

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia:

Seasons 1 & 2, 4 - 6 on DVD - $15.99 each
Season 7 - $19.99

American Horror Story:
Season 1 on DVD - $27.99

How I Met Your Mother:
Season 6 on DVD - $15.99
Season 7 on DVD - $19.99

Family Guy:
Volume 10 on DVD - $17.99

Hatfields & McCoys:
2-Disc Blu-ray - $19.99

Burn Notice:
Season 5 on DVD - $22.99

The Glades:
Season 2 on DVD - $13.99

New Girl:
Season 1 on DVD - $17.99

White Collar:
Season 3 on DVD - $15.99

Glee:
Seasons 1 - 2 on DVD - $17.99 each
Season 3 on DVD - $22.99

Louie:
Season 1 Blu-ray+DVD Combo Pack - $9.99
Season 2 on DVD - $11.99

Bones:
Season 5 on DVD - $17.99
Season 6 on DVD - $22.99
Season 7 on Blu-ray - $19.99

Gift Sets Sale

Star Wars: The Prequel Trilogy (Episodes I - III) Blu-ray Set - $29.99
Star Wars: The Original Trilogy (Episodes IV - VI) Blu-ray Set - $29.99
Star Wars: The Complete Saga Blu-ray Set - $69.99
Indiana Jones: The Complete Adventures Blu-ray Set - $69.99
Harry Potter: Complete 8-Film Blu-ray Set - $79.99
The Tudors: The Complete Series DVD Set - $64.99
M*A*S*H: The Complete Series DVD Set - $79.99
The Wire: The Complete Series DVD Set - $89.99
The West Wing: The Complete Series DVD Set - $89.99
The Sopranos: The Complete Series DVD Set - $124.99
Entourage: The Complete Series DVD Set - $109.99
Entourage: The Complete Series Blu-ray Set - $139.99
Friends: The Complete Series Blu-ray Set - $149.99

[quote name='Royal High Knight']Def. in for ted. Funniest movie ive seen this year. Thanks OP[/QUOTE]

This. Is there any way to guarantee a bear right now through preorder or something? These could either go super rare or pennied like the Cinderella cat...

[quote name='jcp42877']This. Is there any way to guarantee a bear right now through preorder or something? These could either go super rare or pennied like the Cinderella cat...[/QUOTE]

My BB had a good supply of those cats. I remember seeing one employee playing with one while she watched another employee do my transaction. I found it cute. I would shell out the extra $$$ for the bear, but I gotta save for those christmas gifts ;)

[quote name='aTaRiFrEaK223']Might pick up Ted as a blind buy, heard mixed things about it. Thanks OP.[/QUOTE]

The movie is ok, it does have it's funny moments but the trailer made it seem like it's going to be some raunchy all out comedy but it's really not.

[quote name='skiizim']The movie is ok, it does have it's funny moments but the trailer made it seem like it's going to be some raunchy all out comedy but it's really not.[/QUOTE]

Me and my buddy laughed probably the entire movie. Even to this day we'll randomly quote parts of it around other friends or our gfs (who apparently didn't approve of us seeing it anyways, pssht...)

It was def the funniest movie I've seen since probably The Hangover. It was like a 2-hr uncensored live-action Family Guy episode with Marky Mark. Win win in my book.

[quote name='jcp42877']Me and my buddy laughed probably the entire movie. Even to this day we'll randomly quote parts of it around other friends or our gfs (who apparently didn't approve of us seeing it anyways, pssht...)

It was def the funniest movie I've seen since probably The Hangover. It was like a 2-hr uncensored live-action Family Guy episode with Marky Mark. Win win in my book.[/QUOTE]

This.

Will say this, if you dont like Family Guy, you wont like Ted that much. Wife hates Family Guy, didnt really like Ted. I love Family Guy and thought Ted was hilarious.

Has anyone heard any details about the Ted and Bourne best buy exclusive bonus content? I really enjoyed the best buy exclusive Dark Knight Rises bonus content.

I'm probably going to purchase ted and the plush because I really enjoyed that film very much. It seemed like one of those rare comedies I can return to for multiple viewings like Horrible Bosses, The Hangover, Bridesmaids, Caddyshack, Anchorman, Office Space, Superbad, Shaun of the Dead, Animal House, etc. etc. etc.

[quote name='kilik64']This.

Will say this, if you dont like Family Guy, you wont like Ted that much. Wife hates Family Guy, didnt really like Ted. I love Family Guy and thought Ted was hilarious.[/QUOTE]

Heh, I love that Best Buy put the Flash Gordon blu-ray into the ad too. Clever marketing!

I liked HBO's Girls, but even at $26.99, that seems too high. It's only 10 half hour episodes. I am actually really surprised they went higher than $19.99.

Nice sales this week. Potential PM opportunities for silver members on Prometheus and Sunny season 7 ($5 back on each). It will technically be 61 days on Sunday if you bought them day 1, but I'm sure they will let you get away with it. I know I'm going for it.

[quote name='trent82']I liked HBO's Girls, but even at $26.99, that seems too high. It's only 10 half hour episodes. I am actually really surprised they went higher than $19.99.[/QUOTE]

HBO still thinks that their blu / DVDs can be more because it's not TV, it's HBO. :roll:
Showtime long ago figured out that cheaper is better, and they seem to be on sale more.

I haven't seen John Adams, for $15 I think it might be worth a shot. What's everyone's view of it?

[quote name='bigdaddy']I haven't seen John Adams, for $15 I think it might be worth a shot. What's everyone's view of it?[/QUOTE]
I was terribly bored with it TBH, even from a historical perspective. As always, high production values but this one just didn't do it for me.

[quote name='bigdaddy']HBO still thinks that their blu / DVDs can be more because it's not TV, it's HBO. :roll:[/QUOTE]

They just announced season 1 of Veep for an MSRP of $50 for 8 half hour episodes.

The price on bear for Ted wont update still if you add the bear and the Blu-ray to your cart. So I guess it doesn't go live til Sunday. The only other thing that interests me from the ad is New Girl season 1 on dvd. The price is already $17.99 at bestbuy.com if anyone is interested. It is $17.99 on Amazon as well.

Anyone know if

Blu-ray 3D Combo Pack with Ice Age: A Mammoth Christmas 3D movie (includes Blu-ray 3D, Blu-ray, DVD and Digital Copy) - $29.99 *Best Buy exclusive*

Has the Christmas movie in 2D also or just the 3D version in this pack?

[quote name='Rirse']I saw in the Best Buy ad the Lord of the Rings Extended Trilogy for $40 that isn't listed on here.[/QUOTE]

They also forgot the LoTR Individual Steelbooks which are also featured alongside the Extended set to promote the Hobbit

Damn, I looked at the physical ad wrong. I was about to head over to pick up Seeking a Friend for the End of the World for $14.99.... but that's the DVD price.

[quote name='Indiana Jones']Damn, I looked at the physical ad wrong. I was about to head over to pick up Seeking a Friend for the End of the World for $14.99.... but that's the DVD price.[/QUOTE]

I rented this with some Amazon credit, pretty good movie, sets a good tone. I've been waiting for the price to go down but it never did, at least Ruby Sparks went down in price and had that to tie me over for a while!

Didn't get to see Ted when it ran so I ordered it with the discounted plush online. Gotta love free shipping.

Anyway to look up the ice age Best Buy exclusive bundle online

[quote name='Indiana Jones']Damn, I looked at the physical ad wrong. I was about to head over to pick up Seeking a Friend for the End of the World for $14.99.... but that's the DVD price.[/QUOTE]

If you don't need a physical copy then I recommend Amazon Instant. I picked it up in HD for 9.99.

Wanted to clarify something. Ocean's Eleven Gift Set is $9.99, which is the single releases in a box. However, at my local BB, all they had was a leigon of the Triple Feature versions (3 discs in one case) which rings up $19.99. Managed to get it marked down, so if you missed out on it before, now is a good time to pick up.

Went to my local best buy to pick up Ted since I never got to see it, and they didn't have the talking plush. Kinda expected that since I went 2 days after it came out. No big deal. I browsed around for a bit before I checked out, when I saw a best buy employee bring out a box full of the little teds. Woot! Was able to get one after all.

bread's done
Back