Movies

New Releases:
Couples Retreat>>>>>$15.99 :)br:$22.99)
The Time Traveler's Kit>>>>>$17.99
:)br:$25.99)
The Stepfather>>>>>$19.99 :)br:$26.99)
The Penguins of Madagascar>>>>>$11.99
A Serious Man>>>>>$19.99
Stargate's SG-U Universe Season 1>>>>>$34.99 :)br:$47.99)
J.A.G. Season 10>>>>>$39.99

Sales:
$19.99 Blurays

• Inglorious Basterds
  • Transformers Revenge of the Fallen
  • The Hangover
  • Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
  • UP
  • Terminator Salvation
  • G-Force
  • Public Enemies
  • Crank 2 High Voltage
  • Star Trek
  • Gamer
$24.99 Blurays

• District 9
  • Angels and Demons
  • Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs
  • G.I. Joe
  • The Proposal
$4.99 DVD's (More In-Store)

• 27 Dresses
  • Princess Bride
  • What Happens in Vegas
  • You, Me and Dupree
  • The Break-up
  • The Devil Wears Prada
  • Last Chance Harvey
  • The Pursuit of Happyness
  • Talladega Nights
  • Traitor
  • Hitch
  • Righteous Kill
  • Minority Report
  • Mr. & Mrs. Smith
Free DVD Movie* with purchase of H&R Block Tax Software At Home Deluxe+State or Higher
*DVD only. Priced up to $20. Not to be combined with any other offers.

Music

Sade: Soldier of Love>>>>>$9.99
Jaheim: Another Round>>>>>$9.99
Josh Turner: Haywire>>>>>$9.99 (Deluxe $11.99)

HIM: Screamworks Love In Theory and Practice>>>>>$7.99
DJ Kayslay: More Than Just a DJ>>>>>$7.99
Dave Matthews & Tim Reynolds: Live in Las Vegas>>>>>$12.99

unless there is a coupon for Couple's Retreat, only thing I'll be buying is Sade's new album. Wouldn't mind SG-U but that's way too much for 10 episodes

[quote name='fart_bubble']unless there is a coupon for Couple's Retreat, only thing I'll be buying is Sade's new album. Wouldn't mind SG-U but that's way too much for 10 episodes[/QUOTE]Plus, SG:U is cheaper on Amazon right now, sans tax for most and free shipping.

[quote name='fart_bubble']unless there is a coupon for Couple's Retreat...[/QUOTE]

Exactly what I was thinking. Otherwise, it's a cheap week for me.

Hell, that's not even SGU Season 1. It's Season 1 Part 1. They are trying to pull the same BS that they did for Battlestar Galactica. I'll wait until the entire series ends up on Blu-ray (or whatever future tech it might be on).

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Is Halo Legends really not featured on this ad?

EDIT: According to Amazon its out on 2/16...BestBuy.com says 2/9. o_O?[/QUOTE]Blu-Ray.com has it listed as 02/09 as well.

Guess we'll find out on Tuesday which is right.

• Couples Retreat- $19.99
  • The Time Traveler's Wife - $24.99
  • The Stepfather - $24.99
  • A Serious Man - $24.99
  • Stargate SGU Universe 1.0: Season One - $42.99
These are the Target prices for 2/7 - 2/13 curiosity of D Head at blu-ray.com debating on couples because it wasn't that good of a movie but for $19.99 that's not too bad for a new release. TTW is still too much I think but it's a $1 cheaper then BB.​

Does anyone know how to find out what the Television sales in next weeks Best Buy Ad are? Please advise! Thanks

[quote name='plasmabeam']Really hoping that Best Buy has Overkill's new album for $9.99...[/QUOTE]

Overkill has a new album coming out!?!? Where was I?

[quote name='mstumpy50']Does anyone know how to find out what the Television sales in next weeks Best Buy Ad are? Please advise! Thanks[/QUOTE]

Yes please, has anyone seen the complete ad? I couldn't find it next week. I'm also looking for a nice TV deal. I remember back in December there was a package for a Sony 46" 1080p 120 hz, PS3, 1 movie and 1 game for only $950. Does anyone knows if there are any TV packages this week?

[quote name='MidnightMetal']Overkill has a new album coming out!?!? Where was I?[/QUOTE]

Ironbound

It gets released on Tuesday. Even better, I'm seeing them in Philly on April 1. :applause:

[quote name='plasmabeam']Really hoping that Best Buy has Overkill's new album for $9.99...[/QUOTE]

Got it off iTunes for $8.99. Best Buy wants $16.99 for the CD. Pretty good album so far. Still have a few songs left to listen to.

bread's done
Back