Best Buy Ad 3/13-3/19: Buy 2 Get 1 Free on all pre-owned games

tyrok

CAGiversary!
New Releases (Available Tuesday):

• :xb1: :ps4: UFC 2 $59.99
  • :xb1: :ps4: UFC 2 Deluxe Edition $69.99
    Save 50% on a select EA Sports title with purchase of UFC 2 (FIFA 16, Madden NFL 16, NHL 16, or Rory McIlroy PGA Tour)

[*]Disney Infinity 3.0 Marvel Battlegrounds Playset $19.99 Save $10
[*]Disney Infinity 3.0 Boba Fett, Black Panther or Ant-Man $13.99 each
[*]Lego Dimensions Level Pack - Midway Arcade $19.99 Save $10
[*]Lego Dimensions Fun Packs - Ghostbusters: Stay Puft, DC Comics: Superman, or DC Comics: Aquaman $7.49 each Save $7.50
New Releases (Available Friday):

• :wiiu: Pokkén Tournament $59.99 (Includes 1 amiibo card)
  • amiibo Figures - Ryu, R.O.B. Famicom Colors, Rover, Kapp'n, Digby, Lottie, or Timmy & Tommy $12.99 each
  • amiibo Animal Crossing Cards - Series 3 $5.99
Games:

• :xb1: :ps4: :wiiu: Lego Dimensions Starter Pack $59.99 Save $40
  • :360: :ps3: Lego Dimensions Starter Pack $49.99 Save $50
  • :xb1: :ps4: :wiiu: :360: :ps3: Skylanders SuperChargers $29.99 Save $30
  • :xb1: :ps4: :wiiu: :360: :ps3: Guitar Hero Live Bundle $49.99 Save $50
  • :wiiu: Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze $19.99
  • :wiiu: Super Mario 3D World $19.99
  • :3ds: The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D $19.99
  • :3ds: Donkey Kong Country 3D $19.99
Consoles:

• Xbox One & Lenovo Flex 3 11 2-in1 Laptop Bundle $499.99 Save $200
    Includes Xbox One 500GB Name Your Game Bundle and Lenovo Flex 3 11 Laptop (Sku 4456600)

[*]Xbox One & Lenovo 17" Laptop Bundle $549.99 Save $200
  • Includes Xbox One 500GB Name Your Game Bundle and Lenovo G70-80 17.3" Laptop (Sku 4914701)

[*]Xbox One 1TB Tom Clancy's The Division Bundle $399.99
[*]Wii U 32GB Console Mario Kart 8 Bundle $299.99
Everything Else:

• Buy 2 Get 1 Free on all pre-owned games
  • Buy 1 Get the 2nd Free on Skylanders SuperChargers single toys
  • Free Grand Theft Auto V + $20 Great White Shark cash card with purchase of any Xbox One console
  • Pre-order Bravely Second: End Layer at Best Buy to receive the Gathelatio Bonus Set (Available 4/15/16)
  • :xb1: :ps4: Afterglow LVL 5+ Stereo Headset $49.99 Save $10
  • :xb1: :ps4: AG 9 Wireless Stereo Sound Over-the-Ear Gaming Headset $79.99 Save $20
New Release Blu-ray (Available Tuesday):

• Game of Thrones Season Five $34.99
  • Game of Thrones Season Five Only@
    iconbestbuy.gif
    Martell Sigil Packaging $37.99
  • Game of Thrones Season Five Only@
    iconbestbuy.gif
    Targaryen Sigil Packaging $37.99
  • Alvin and the Chipmunks: Road Chip $19.99
  • The Big Short $19.99
  • Brooklyn $19.99
  • Carol $17.99
  • Sisters $22.99

Last edited by a moderator:
even it is available shipping, there are no guarantee you will get it before gs nuke the value.
Actually there is...Dying Light is part of the eligible list of titles to trade in and get the Division for $34.99. With expedited shipping, the BB copies should be delivered by Wednesday and the promo runs through the 20th

Ordered Dark souls 2 and a Dying Light for Xb1 and ps4. I'll trade in the ps4 version to GS for worst case.....I'm guessing 13 buck if it drops. Should be 15 each after all said and done.l

Actually there is...Dying Light is part of the eligible list of titles to trade in and get the Division for $34.99. With expedited shipping, the BB copies should be delivered by Wednesday and the promo runs through the 20th
But that only matters if you want to get The Division. GS changes its ads on Wednesday, and it's often when TiVs drop as well, I believe. When they had that CAG flip party a couple of weeks back, Wednesday was when it all died.

Grabbed the Lego Dimensions starter pack and Portal 2 level set. Was very tempted to grab more of the levels and characters with them being discounted, but held off. What are some of the better sets to get (aside from what I find appealing already)?

I can't even find anything worth buying used. Not a whole lot for me to play, and the 3DS selection is (as always) garbage. I guess it's for the best, I shouldn't be buying any games right now anyway.

i dont know when they changed it, but i love the new little box that i can check for store pickup that then automatically shows whether its availability on every game. I havent looked through the list of games at best buy for months, so it might not be new, but it sure is nice to be able to see that nothing is available nearby without having to click through 3 or 4 links.

i dont know when they changed it, but i love the new little box that i can check for store pickup that then automatically shows whether its availability on every game. I havent looked through the list of games at best buy for months, so it might not be new, but it sure is nice to be able to see that nothing is available nearby without having to click through 3 or 4 links.
I've never noticed this. Thanks for the heads up. Saves lots of time. Only 3 games at my store in the first 5 pages. My store never has many pre-owned and they are usually what ever game has been free on ps plus recently.

What box and where?

So I was successfully able to return the copy of Pokemon X that I bought in Target today and get a refund on the copy I bought here last week. I also walked out of the store with a PS Plus card for a year and Lego Dimensions for just $92 after taxes since I used a $10 cert.

Grabbed the Lego Dimensions starter pack and Portal 2 level set. Was very tempted to grab more of the levels and characters with them being discounted, but held off. What are some of the better sets to get (aside from what I find appealing already)?
I'm curious as well. I'm only planning on getting the Superman figure that comes out this week, and maybe the Homer Simpson level pack.

its to the right of the "sort by" drop down box. beside the box it says "store availability". you have to be in some kind of list, ps4 games for instance
Ah, thanks. Good to know.

This is going to be YMMV but I noticed my local Best Buy never updated their Mortal Kombat X tag. Stores appeared to have shipped out their standard MKX games to their distribution centers in exchange for Mortal Kombat XL inventory. It's a little sketchy because it's technically not the same game but some stores may honor the MKX price tag ($39.99 MSRP) and thereby making a price adjustment (not a price match) at the register to allow GCU to stack on top to get you Mortal Kombat XL for $31.99 plus tax.

Ah, thanks. Good to know.

This is going to be YMMV but I noticed my local Best Buy never updated their Mortal Kombat X tag. Stores appeared to have shipped out their standard MKX games to their distribution centers in exchange for Mortal Kombat XL inventory. It's a little sketchy because it's technically not the same game but some stores may honor the MKX price tag ($39.99 MSRP) and thereby making a price adjustment (not a price match) at the register to allow GCU to stack on top to get you Mortal Kombat XL for $31.99 plus tax.
My store would never do this. The games are always thrown around though so nothing is in the right spot

Now they just need to implement the opposite and let us filter by stuff that's available for shipping.

But that only matters if you want to get The Division. GS changes its ads on Wednesday, and it's often when TiVs drop as well, I believe. When they had that CAG flip party a couple of weeks back, Wednesday was when it all died.
Buy it for the bump & return it...it's not that hard, dude

went to pick up my nintendo select super mario all stars and they said the store didnt get any. so they emailed me that it was ready for pickup but the store didnt have it, thanks for wasting my time best buy, ordered on amazon instead.

May as well get Skylanders Superchargers with free Trap Team while you're at it and DI 3.0 when it's on sale. Then it will be like an orgy as you surround yourself with plastic toys!
I've already been way into Infinity since it came out, that was my point.

And I tried Sklanders, didn't like it.

Hey, if I took advantage of the UFC 2 deal where you can get a select EA sports title for 50% off, would Best Buy give me grief if I tried to price adjust UFC 2 next week? Thanks.

Just got a response and they're emailing me the shark card code and sending me a $60 GC. :shock:

i am still waiting my xb1 from the bb bundle :mad: ups or bestbuy :twoguns: :twoguns:

I am sorry to inform that you are unable to get the item. What I can advice is to cancel the order so that you can place another order with the bundle has the free game.
Uhh ohhhh......

well went in and traded gta v for $30.8, ordered terraria ps4, dishonored definitive ps4 and dark souls 2 sotfs ps4.. for $3 OOS

Think I picked up GTA V a while back from a B2G1 sale from BB.. so pretty happy. Traded in 1 game I rarely ever play for 3 I'll def sink some time into

Regarding Pokken Tournament, does anyone know if the first print runs are a special cover? Is the card inside the case?

I saw a German un boxing and I guess I'm wondering if it will be the same for NA. I want the game but I can be patient and wait for a sale. I don't want to miss out on the card though.

basically, and I tend to ask like they are doing me a favor (which they are) or you could just take the SD approach and demand it!

I haven't gotten a reply yet just sent it this morning but with others getting something I'm sure BB will compensate somehow. Kinda hoping for the 60 GC :D

no free game/gc no xb1 worstbuy :headache:(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻. :headache: i will email them once more tmrw.

Question about exchanges- my Xbox console that came with the glitch bundle from a couple weeks ago was damaged from shipping. I should be able to exchange for the same bundle in store correct? And do I need a physical receipt.

Question about exchanges- my Xbox console that came with the glitch bundle from a couple weeks ago was damaged from shipping. I should be able to exchange for the same bundle in store correct? And do I need a physical receipt.
I would think so. Just bring in the Xbox as is and the receipt and explain the situation.

Ever since Best Buy "condensed" their video game inventory, these B2G1 sales have become a joke. With every title that I'm interested in, I'm met with the "We're sorry, your item is not available within 250 miles..." message. And none of the titles are available for shipping, either.

Bring your packing slip and add long as it's a straight exchange it won't mess up the bundle.

Ever since Best Buy "condensed" their video game inventory, these B2G1 sales have become a joke. With every title that I'm interested in, I'm met with the "We're sorry, your item is not available within 250 miles..." message. And none of the titles are available for shipping, either.
You must live near me.
NO Vita games.
NO 3DS games.
Small hand full of the others.
When this sale was announced, I knew it would be a huge disappointment full of "Not Available for Shipping" and "Not Available within 250 miles".
And, I was right.

bread's done
Back