Best Buy Ad (3/23 - 3/29)

Cool hopefully they will have Freeze Blade and Trap Shadow instock at the store or for shipping. I got them for my sons Easter basket and paying TRU regular price of $16.99 each with no sale promo la few days ago made me sick.

You guys got me all a'twitter with talk of a BOGO games sale... and then I clicked and felt the pummeling disappointment of reading the term "Pre-Owned," all those janked-up cases and missing manuals are allllllll yours, fellas.  :wave:

You guys got me all a'twitter with talk of a BOGO games sale... and then I clicked and felt the pummeling disappointment of reading the term "Pre-Owned," all those janked-up cases and missing manuals are allllllll yours, fellas. :wave:
Clearly you haven't bought anything from them used. 80-90% of the stuff I've bought used from them has been complete and in perfect shape.

You guys got me all a'twitter with talk of a BOGO games sale... and then I clicked and felt the pummeling disappointment of reading the term "Pre-Owned," all those janked-up cases and missing manuals are allllllll yours, fellas. :wave:
Depends on your store, I guess. I've bought a bunch over the past week and they're surprisingly in great shape. I've never bought used from BB before for myself so I was pleasantly surprised when I opened them up. (Hate the strong smell of the cheap shrinkwrap that they use though.)

20 of the 21 preowned Nintendo games I've ordered from Bestbuy.com have come complete. The one that didn't come with case and manual I found for $2.00 on ebay. All the preowned games I find in stores are missing everything.

I have ordered close to 100 preowned games from best buy. It really depends on the popularity and release date of the game, but i have gotten about a 75% complete rate.

Last edited by a moderator:
Depends on your store, I guess. I've bought a bunch over the past week and they're surprisingly in great shape. I've never bought used from BB before for myself so I was pleasantly surprised when I opened them up. (Hate the strong smell of the cheap shrinkwrap that they use though.)
I bought a copy of "Lost In Shadow" the other day that I swear is factory sealed. It's either mislabeled or they just moved it to the pre-owned section to clearance it.

I bought a copy of "Lost In Shadow" the other day that I swear is factory sealed. It's either mislabeled or they just moved it to the pre-owned section to clearance it.
They do a really good job of resealing their used games. Some might be new, but I'm sure 99% of them are not.

Is it worth getting Last of Us now, or will there likely be a complete/GOTY edition?
I wouldn't count on it coming to PS3. I could see it going either way as far as a GOTY goes on PS4 but if I had to bet I'd bet no. At least, not unless it's part of some HD rerelease bundle/compilation. Even if they did do it on PS3 they'd probably just put the content on a voucher like they did for Uncharted 2.

I still think the game will get cheaper though, there's no way it'll sit at $40 forever.

I wouldn't count on it coming to PS3. I could see it going either way as far as a GOTY goes on PS4 but if I had to bet I'd bet no. At least, not unless it's part of some HD rerelease bundle/compilation. Even if they did do it on PS3 they'd probably just put the content on a voucher like they did for Uncharted 2.

I still think the game will get cheaper though, there's no way it'll sit at $40 forever.
Yeah, I'm only considering it b/c I have GCU so it'll be $31.99+tax. That said, I just got a PS3 a week ago so there's plenty of older and cheaper stuff to play.

bread's done
Back