Best Buy Ad 4/27-5/3

Twitter

Banned
BUY AN XBOX CONSOLE AND 12 OR 24 MONTHS OF XBOX LIVE AND GET $20 OFF

ALL VERSIONS OF TITANFAIL $49.99

KINECT SPORTS RIVALS, FORZA 5, DEAD RISING 3, RYSE = $44.99 

THE GIRL THAT SAYS HELLO PULLED ME SO I TOOK MY PEPPER SPRAY OUT AND SHE BACKED OFF. SHE SAW MY FACE THOUGH #BUSTED ILL GO TO THE OTHER BEST BUY NEXT TIME

Last edited by a moderator:
You're prob better off just getting Amazon credit imo. 2 days isn't a long wait and much easier than trying to get a visa card if they block it.

I think several of the Xbone games are $45 used at GS right now. I know I saw Rivals tagged that last night.

Would be cheaper combining pur and the birthday coupon than using gcu

That is seriously the worse advice ever lol. Wouldn't it even look more suspicious buying stuff and then returning it right away?
Worst advice ever right? Don`t me and shop the same BB`s but you DON`T get the deals & YMMV stuff yet I do. Here`s a tip I`ve been very successful for a while b/c I do it often & you could`ve gotten help on several YMMV deals but you chose not to listen.

There`s currently 2 managers on CAG that are in our area both were willing to assist you with GC pm`s in the future but when I offered to help you you didn`t respond thus oh well. If I offered the same option to other local CAG`s they would`ve took it.

Also, people do come into stores to do more than 1 thing like return/exchange AND purchase in the same trip so it`s not really that weird impulse purchases happen alot. If a person wants to mix it up they can take the cards to the car & return with the receipt/items 2 minutes later. There`s been plenty of CAG who bought a game on sale or via pm, took it to their car opened it & came right back in to trade it same thing.

No its weird and suspicious to buy something and then walk right after to customer service to do a return on it. The AP people watch that shit and will take note of it.

As I said he can goto the bathroom or just goto his car & come right back it happens alot. People make the same trip to confirm an item is in stock, buy it, goto their car get the other item & return it right then. They pay attention if there`s no receipt or something like person attempting to get cash back on a credit or gc purchase.
If CS were to ask why a person is changing their mind you can simply say I`m changing my mind it`s not he`s doing it every day or something.

More importantly, ghost1914 got his pre-paid visa no issues problem solved.

Last edited by a moderator:
So today's deal of the day is $39.99 for forza 5, dead rising 3 and ryse.

But there is a sign in the game session for $15 off for these titles for gamer club unlock for this week as well. 

They had to manually put it in though.  so they won't let me stack the 20% off, saying either that or $15 off, so I got all 3 for $24.99 each

lol That's funny, but they are 15 bucks off to begin with. They just happened to go on sale for 5 bucks less. Now I feel like going. lol

So today's deal of the day is $39.99 for forza 5, dead rising 3 and ryse.
But there is a sign in the game session for $15 off for these titles for gamer club unlock for this week as well.
They had to manually put it in though. so they won't let me stack the 20% off, saying either that or $15 off, so I got all 3 for $24.99 each
They're not $15 off for GCU, it just has a "myBest Buy Gamers Club" banner across the top of the sign/ad. The games are in the weekly ad for $44.99. Good score though :)

Sorry couldn't resist. I find it really odd that they "cancelled" the Xbox zone version. Because of that I'm going to hold off on the PS4 version. I had it preordered even though some of the earlier previews seemed mixed. Hopefully it will be worth picking up with GCU for about $30.
Amazing Spider-Man 2 isn't cancelled for the Xbox One.

bread's done
Back