Best Buy Ad 6/26-7/2

tyrok

CAGiversary!
Games:

• :xb1: :ps4: Lego Star Wars: The Force Awakens $59.99 (Available Tuesday)
  • :xb1: :ps4: Lego Star Wars: The Force Awakens Deluxe Edition $69.99 (Available Tuesday)
  • :360: :ps3: Lego Star Wars: The Force Awakens $49.99 (Available Tuesday)
  • :3ds: :vita: Lego Star Wars: The Force Awakens $29.99 (Available Tuesday)
    Get the First Order Star Destroyer Lego Mini Playset with the pre-order or purchase of Lego Star Wars: The Force Awakens

[*]:ps4: Star Ocean: Integrity and Faithlessness (Available Tuesday) $59.99
  • Save $15 on the Star Ocean: Integrity and Faithlessness Collector's Edition Game Guide when purchased with the game

Everything Else:

• Xbox One 500GB Name Your Game Bundle $279.99 Save $20
  • Free Xbox One Wireless Controller with the purchase of any Xbox One console (Excludes Elite Controller and Play and Charge Bundle)
  • Save $20 on a DualShock 4 wireless controller when you buy a PlayStation 4 console
  • Buy 1, Get 1 Free when you buy any Disney Infinity 3.0 Power Disc Pack
  • Energizer Extra Life Charger for PS4 $29.99 Save $10
New Release Blu-ray (Available Tuesday):

• Kung Fu Panda 3 $19.99
  • Kung Fu Panda 3 Only @
    iconbestbuy.gif
    Deluxe Edition 3D $27.99
  • Whiskey Tango Foxtrot $19.99
  • Eye in the Sky $19.99

Last edited by a moderator:
Been waiting for the Kung Fu Panda 3 3D Awesome Edition.  Plan on using a 10% off coupon on it.  If it wasn't a BB exclusive, might wait for a bit, but concerned that being a retailer exclusive will limit its availability long-term.  $7 off on launch week (+%10 off after that) sounds good, though.  Thanks, Tyrok!

ridiculous, ever since they lowered the price of gcu so the peasants could afford it the sales have been awful

am i doing it right?

Meh i bought like 1 game there last BF anyway. Guessing maybe they lost $$ or something. Dudes buying every game on sale idk.. Its not even that much tbh, like 5$ on a 25$ door buster...

Didn't know that about Black Friday, might let my GCU lapse since BF was when I really felt like I got value out of it. Now that Amazon has the $48 release day price.

Nothing sale wise, but I am interested in Star Ocean. I definitely don't have time to play an RPG right now, but definitely going to keep my eye on a price drop. Seems like we are now entering the slow Summer release season in full force and that means it's time to add to my backlog with sales and then before I know it August will be here and I'll once again be drowning in video games, just the way I like it!

Nothing sale wise, but I am interested in Star Ocean. I definitely don't have time to play an RPG right now, but definitely going to keep my eye on a price drop. Seems like we are now entering the slow Summer release season in full force and that means it's time to add to my backlog with sales and then before I know it August will be here and I'll once again be drowning in video games, just the way I like it!
Dont have time?

It's a short RPG not 30+ hrs

Dont have time?

It's a short RPG not 30+ hrs
Really? Where did you hear this?

If that's true, I might give it a try. I also don't feel like sinking too many hours into a game anymore unless it's bonafied (e.g. Final Fantasy)

Funny how the short length of a game is now more of a selling point than dragging on too long. There's just too much going on.

Really? Where did you hear this?

If that's true, I might give it a try. I also don't feel like sinking too many hours into a game anymore unless it's bonafied (e.g. Final Fantasy)

Funny how the short length of a game is now more of a selling point than dragging on too long. There's just too much going on.
Same here.

Everything I have read is that people playing the Japanese release have been able to beat it in 20hrs; with reading all the dialogue

• Save $20 on a DualShock 4 wireless controller when you buy a PlayStation 4 console
  • Buy 1, Get 1 Free when you buy any Disney Infinity 3.0 Power Disc Pack
  • Energizer Extra Life Charger for PS4 $29.99 Save $10
Unadvertised deals added to OP. :whistle2:

Can somebody point me towards Best Buy's official announcement that Black Friday will no longer do GCU?

Keep hoping for a sale on Xbox Elite controllers. Purchased one a couple months back and its easily the best game controller I have ever used. Looking to buy a couple more of them, but I am hoping to get them on sale. Even like $25 bucks off would be great. And as much as I am looking forward to the new Lego Star Wars game, I just can't bring myself to spend $48 on Lego games. You don't normally have to wait very long before you can find them for 50% off. So basically nothing for me this time around. 

Keep hoping for a sale on Xbox Elite controllers. Purchased one a couple months back and its easily the best game controller I have ever used. Looking to buy a couple more of them, but I am hoping to get them on sale. Even like $25 bucks off would be great. And as much as I am looking forward to the new Lego Star Wars game, I just can't bring myself to spend $48 on Lego games. You don't normally have to wait very long before you can find them for 50% off. So basically nothing for me this time around.
Do the elites still have ipulse trigger feedback ? I love that feature on the xbox controllers when developers use it.

You guys think any chance Uncharted 4 gets to $39.99 in the 7/3 ad?

Haven't had time to buy/play it during a change of apartments, but am now finally settling in and was hoping to save $16 since I'm having the delayed gaming experience 🤑

bread's done
Back