CAGiversary!
Credit goes to AlexG at bluray.com

The Lord of the Rings: The Motion Picture Trilogy Extended Edition:

Blu-ray - $69.99

$19.99 Disney Blu-ray + DVD Recent Release Favorites:

Gnomeo & Juliet

Tangled

Toy Story 3

Cars (includes a free Cars 2 movie ticket up to $8.50 value)

$19.99 TV Favorites on DVD:

Covert Affairs: Season One

Warehouse 13: Season Two

Psych: The Complete Fifth Season

In Plain Sight: Season Three

Free Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 2 Movie Ticket:

When you buy any of the following specially marked packages of Harry Potter movies on DVD or Blu-ray (in store only), you will get up to $8 off on one admission ticket to see Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 2 in theaters starting on July 15, 2011. Offer valid from July 15 - 31, 2011 at participating theaters only.

Qualifying Harry Potter $7.99 DVD / $12.99 Blu-ray:

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince

New Releases coming out Tuesday, July 5, 2011:

Eureka: Season 4.0: DVD - $19.99

[quote name='joker______']Use the $5 off coupon to make Psych $14.99[/QUOTE]

exactly what im doing with Eureka.

[quote name='joker______']Use the $5 off coupon to make Psych $14.99[/QUOTE]
Plus, it comes with a $10 off coupon good for any season of 4 USA shows (Psych, Covert Affairs, Royal Pains, White Collar)

Nothing for the re-releases of Wall-E and Ratatouille? I was hoping they would do something like they did for Cars and The Incredibles.

Damn...

Does Best Buy allow the stacking of a BEST BUY $5 coupon with a Disney $5 coupon? Just curious. I have a $5 Tinker Bell coupon from DMR, and my daughter enjoyes those movies.

[quote name='doubledown']Does Best Buy allow the stacking of a BEST BUY $5 coupon with a Disney $5 coupon? Just curious. I have a $5 Tinker Bell coupon from DMR, and my daughter enjoyes those movies.[/QUOTE]
Yes you can. I've used this coupon along with three different $8 upgrade coupons over the past few weeks.

[quote name='Jodou']Too bad the potter movies weren't $14.99. And I don't think $8 even covers matinee pricing around here now.[/QUOTE]

BJs and Wal-mart have Harry Potter Blu-rays for $10 with movie cash.

[quote name='Disneyboy']Yes you can. I've used this coupon along with three different $8 upgrade coupons over the past few weeks.[/QUOTE]

Cool...now if Tinkerbell will go on sale! Come on Best Buy...haha

[quote name='joker______']Use the $5 off coupon [/QUOTE]

can i use this with The Lord of the Rings: The Motion Picture Trilogy Extended Edition:

Blu-ray - $69.99 making it 64.99

[quote name='starmask2k3']can i use this with The Lord of the Rings: The Motion Picture Trilogy Extended Edition:

Blu-ray - $69.99 making it 64.99[/QUOTE]

yes. People have already been doing it with the set this week. its the same price this week as well.

bread's done
Back