Best Buy ad 7/8-7-14

chatgirl4

Banned
American Reunion:
•DVD - $16.99
•Blu-ray Combo Pack (includes DVD, Digital Copy and UltraViolet Digital Copy) - $19.99

Being Flynn:
•DVD - $16.99
•Blu-ray - $19.99

The Flowers of War:
•DVD - $14.99
•Blu-ray - $17.99

The Big Bang Theory: The Complete First Season:
•Blu-ray Combo Pack (includes DVD and UltraViolet Digital Copy) - $24.99

The Big Bang Theory: The Complete Second Season:
•Blu-ray Combo Pack (includes DVD and UltraViolet Digital Copy) - $29.99

Source: http://www.examiner.com/article/july-8-14-2012-7-8-7-14-best-buy-ad-prices-for-dvd-and-blu-ray-deals

Credit to AlexG @ BR.com

If it's even worth that. I was never a fan of the movies, but I read some pretty scathing reviews of this new one. Depends on your stance on the American _____ series.

I thought American Reunion was pretty good. However, I enjoyed the original. Thought it was a good send-off for the series. Disappointed BB isn't discounting the first 3 movies on BD since I missed on on the Fry's deal last week for them.

I didn't realize they were going back and releasing the first two seasons of Big Bang Theory in BD. Very tempting, but I think I'll hold out for

[quote name='WingsDJY']I didn't realize they were going back and releasing the first two seasons of Big Bang Theory in BD. Very tempting, but I think I'll hold out for

I'll give my support for American Reunion. If you enjoyed the first 3, you ought to really like it. I'd go as far as saying it is the funniest one since the original (some of the scenes with Eugene Levy are pure gold).

[quote name='Ispep Aloc']I thought American Reunion was pretty good. However, I enjoyed the original. Thought it was a good send-off for the series. Disappointed BB isn't discounting the first 3 movies on BD since I missed on on the Fry's deal last week for them.[/QUOTE]

If you can make it to a Fry's today, or somewhere that will pricematch them, the sale runs through today for the first three movies @ $6.99 each

Absolutely love the big bang theory. Thanks
bigbang

I might have picked up TBBT if they put both season and season 2 at 24.99 per. :cry:

If I buy season one though I'll be missing season two from my BD collection and then it's going to bug the hell out of me until I get it. :whistle2:#

I kind of wish they would do a re-release on season 3 and 4 (with DVD/UltraViolet copy) as well like they did with True Blood...even though I already have all four seasons on DVD already...

bread's done
Back