Best Buy ad 9/15-9/21

chatgirl4

Banned
World War Z   :br::dvd:+DC $19.99 *Best Buy Exclusive content and packaging*

World War Z 3D+ :br:+ :dvd:+DC $27.99 

World War Z   :dvd: $16.99

Save $10 instantly when purchasing World War Z, 2 20oz cokes and 1 6.3oz bag of combos.

The Great Gatsby   :br:+ :dvd:+UV $14.99

The Great Gatsby 3D+ :dvd:+UV $19.99

The Great Gatsby  :dvd: $9.99

Free $10 Gift Card with $50 or more purchase of TV on  :dvd:  or  :br: 

Arrow Season 1  :dvd: $36.99 *Best Buy exclusive content*

Leverage Season 5  :dvd: $19.99

Big Bang Theory Season 6  :br:+ :dvd:+UV $34.99

Big Bang Theory Season 6  :dvd: $29.99

Big Bang Theory Seasons 1-5 $16.99 each

Mike & Molly Season 3  :dvd: $29.99

The Mentalist Season 5  :dvd: $37.99

The Mentalist Seasons 1-4 $16.99 each

CSI: Crime Scene Investigation Season 13 :dvd: $39.99

CSI: Crime Scene Investigation Seasons 8-10 $12.99 each

Bates Motel Season 1   :br:+UV $32.99

Bates Motel Season 1   :dvd:+UV $27.99

Nashville Season 1   :dvd: $34.99/$24.99 with coupon, visit abctvondvdcoupon.com

Grimm Season 2   :br:+UV $39.99

Grimm Season 2   :dvd:+UV $34.99

Grimm Season 1  :br: $22.99

The Walking Dead season 3  :br: $44.99

The Walking Dead season 3  :dvd: $37.99

Homeland Season 2  :br: $39.99

Homeland Season 2  :dvd: $32.99

The Bling Ring   :br:+UV $17.99

The Bling Ring   :dvd:+DC $12.99

Credit to BainBridges_Stache @ BR.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Hilariously, I think I am gonna get WWZ with the sodas and combos. This should make it cheaper than just buying the Blu alone (unless those three items somehow cost more than $10).

I'll probably pick up World War Z and The Bling Ring at the midnight release for GTA V. I'm not sure which version of World War Z to get just yet though. Just like with Star Trek Into Darkness yesterday, there were 8 different exclusive versions so I really wasn't sure which version(s) to get until I saw a few up close in person. For World War Z, I like the regular 3D art, but the Best Buy Exclusive uses the 3D art for their 2D exclusive but it's in color. Just so you guys know, this includes an unrated / extended cut, but it's only on the 2D disc. The 3D and DVD are the theatrical cuts.  Guess I'll PM Target's $14.99 price for Bling Ring and Amazon's price for World War Z if I end up getting the non-exclusive 3D version, or perhaps I'll just buy 2 cokes and some combos. Thanks OP!

Is there any indication of whether the Best Buy exclusive WWZ content is on-disc or Cinema Now digital content?

Well, shit. Figures Grimm goes on sale on Blu-Ray, when Once Upon a Time has the exclusive Best Buy content on it's DVD/Blu sets.

Was hoping it'd be on sale as season 3 is approaching, alas, it's Grimm that goes on sale. lol.

Assuming that's not a typo, I'll likely pick up S5 of Leverage for $19.99, though if Amazon matches it, I might just go with them instead to save on tax.

Decent price on Arrow S1 Blu-ray...

Also, the OP doesn't mention it, but the $10 GC for spending $50 on TV shows requires that you buy at least three titles priced $14.99 or higher.

Is the World War Z   +  +DC $19.99 *Best Buy Exclusive content and packaging mean a steelbook

Also, the OP doesn't mention it, but the $10 GC for spending $50 on TV shows requires that you buy at least three titles priced $14.99 or higher.
That's for online purchases. In-store the OP is correct, it is a $10 GC for $50 spent and $25 GC for $100 spent. The promo runs through 9/28.

Did anybody take advantage of the $10 off for buying WWZ+2 cokes+a bag of combos deal?

I won't be able to pick up World War Z until Thursday and wondered how much the 2 cokes and a bag of combos cost at BB?

Hopefully, it's not more than $10 for 2 cokes and a bag of combos.

Thanks.

:)

FWIW If you buy Bates Motel Season 1 and Grimm Season 2 there is a 10$ off on the front of the boxes  which I didn't even see until I got home lol. 

Did anybody take advantage of the $10 off for buying WWZ+2 cokes+a bag of combos deal?

I won't be able to pick up World War Z until Thursday and wondered how much the 2 cokes and a bag of combos cost at BB?

Hopefully, it's not more than $10 for 2 cokes and a bag of combos.

Thanks.

:)
To answer my own question...I was able to pick the wwz+snack stuff today.

YMMV but the cokes were $1.79 each and the bag of combos was $3.29 making the snacks $6.87 at my BB store in McDonough, GA.

Bought the WWZ Blu-ray pack with the 2 cokes and the bag of Combos yesterday. Saw that the movie rang up for $9.99 so I returned the 2 cokes and the Combos and got just the movie for $11.00 after taxes.

bread's done
Back