Best Buy AD for 2-15 to 2-21

snipermike

CAGiversary!
PC-Battlefield 1942 SW of WW2 -14.99 Battlefield 1942-24.99
Flight Sim 2004-24.99 after 20$ mail in rebate-Call of Duty 39.99

Xbox-Free Halo 2 pack with purchase of Halo-29.99 or Unreal 2-39.99
get Mech Assault Free with a Xbox Purchase,buy a game screen by intec get a 50$ gift card 179.99 before savings,free 10$ gift card when you buy an airflow controller reg. 24.99

PS2- Free 10$ gift card when you buy any 2 games 19.99 and above,
get Die Another Die for 5$ when you buy Everything o Nothing

GBA-Free Case when you buy a GBA and any game 19.99 and up

DvDs -2 for 25 Good Will Hunting,From Dusk Till Dawn,Jay and Silent Bob Stirke Back,Chocolat,40 days and 40 nights,The Others,O brother where art thoutheCrow,Rounders,Lifebeautiful,Clerks,Serendipity,Bridget Jone's Diary,Scary Movie 2, Cider House Rules,Shakespeare in love,Chasing Amy
3 for 30$-when you buy Dickie Roberts,tommy Boy and Black Sheep
2 for 20$-when you buy Unbreakable and Signs

Nothing for me on this list. Hopefully there will be some better deals for the week after.

Thanks for posting the info.

thanks. great sales. i like the Halo deal.
$30-$5(GGC)=$25 for Halo + bundle(extra controller + coupons)
-
the airflow is a great price for $25-$5ggc-$10 = $10.
-
and inside the halo bundle is a $10 coupon off the xbox 7.2" intec LCD screen:
so $180-$50=$130 -$10coupon = $120 -$5ggc = $115 plus with the BB rewards card you get another $5 in the mail. so $110 for the 7.2" isn't too bad.
-
the PS2 deal's great too. hopefully for the "buy 2 for $20 each get $10 back" I can use 2 GGCs with it. I need some more PS2 Greatest Hits, especially Twisted Metal Black bundle w/tmb online.

2 x $20 = $40 - $5GGC - $5GGC =$30 - $10 = $20 total.

Now that's a steal. even if they only let me use 1 GGC.
--

lots of work, lots of "creative couponing", but lots of savings too.

How are those airflow controllers? I'd be interested in picking up a second controller. Or is the Halo pack controller better? I already have Halo but I'm sure an unopened copy wouldn't be hard to sell online.

Is the gift card instant w/purchase or by mail?

ggc coupons are not "stackable" for an item.

i.e. this is NOT possible:
$20 game - $5 ggc -$5 ggc - $5 ggc , etc.

but you MAY use multiple GGCs in the same transaction for each unique item.
i.e.

$20 PS2 Warhammer - $5ggc
+
$20 PS2 Twisted Metal Black w/online -$5ggc
=
$30 - $10 gift card
=
$20 total
then use the card for anything you like.
or use it for the next deal.
;)

I posted this before at:
http://cheapassgamer.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6091&highlight=halo+2
--------
Inside is a Datel XB controller, w/ turbo functions but beware, it is packaged very poorly. So when you go out to your car, open it up, check out the analog sticks, because they may be broken. Also, before you buy the promo box, MAKE SURE it has not been opened and re-sealed because someone may have stolen the coupons or returned it w/o coupons. I saw many like this.

Someone stated that the coupons expire at the end of 2004. NO, they expire 02/28/04. Most are $5, some $10.

here you go (all xbox):
prices are before coupon

$5 off
NFL Fever 2004
Project Gotham Racing 2 - $50
Counter Strike - $50
Soul Calibur 2 - $50
Kill Switch
Matrix
D&D Heroes - $30
Magic Battlegrounds - $30
Terminator 3 - $20
Star Wars KOTOR - $50
Ghost Recon Island Thunder - $30
XIII - $50
Prince of Persia - $50
Beyond Good & Evil - $20
Tony Hawk Underground - $50
True Crime - $50
NBA JAM
Freedom Fighters
Tiger Woods 2004
Backyard Wrestling
Whiplash
Dynasty Warriors 4
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
NFL Blitz Pro
NHL Hitz Pro
Spy Hunter 2
ESPN NFL Football
ESPN NHL Hockey
Haunted Mansion - $20
WWE Raw 2
XB30 Carrying Case
Logitech Wireless Controller -$70
Eclipse Wireless Controller -$40
MC2 Racing Wheel
Mad Catz Controller
Action Replay
Any PRIMA guide $14.99+
XBOX Offical Controller S - $30
XBOX Music Mixer

$10
Pelican System Selector Pro - $100
7.2" LCD Screen

---------
Even though the coupons are not stackable, if you buy this and need several games on this list it helps to avoid buying GGCs. Plus, BB may not have anticipated the huge price drops on some of the titles mentioned above because they did not include any minimum price points for the games.

i.e.

XBX BG&E Now $20 - $5 = $15
but if it drops to $15 or $10, these coupons are still valid. GGCs don't work below $19.99. these coupons do.
---------
Plus BB originally planned on selling the promo kit for $40. Now it's $20. I don't think they thought I'd be using a GGC for it. If they drop the kit down to 19.98, your GGC won't work on it, so buy it now if you need to.
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage...92821&type=product&productCategoryId=cat08127

And yes, sometimes the cashier will let you stack if you don't get greedy. Remember, the coupons expire 2/28/04 but they do not have minimum pricing. Plus you get a spare controller.

Good Luck. have Fun. and make sure to use BB's online zip code locator to make sure your BB has it instock. It is sold out at some stores and I believe BB may pull them and include them as a free gift w/ XBOX in a few weeks (when the console price comes down).

--------

[quote name='daphatty']Cool. Now I can finally get Secret Weapons of WWII for a decent price. Good looking out![/quote]

Well, it puts it under the threshold for GGC so I'm not sure how great of a deal it is. Its normally $19.99 at BB.

Good job snipermike, thanks again. I did peep some of the cc deals:

Acecombat 4, Ford Racing - ps2 - 9.99
And a couple other GH titles (GTA3 was one I think) were 16.99
Also it still says 20-30% off selected clearance games, which I can never find, how do you know which ones are the clearance games? Anyway hope that helps a little.

Might have to go ahead and use my GGC, some Christmas GC's, and RZ certs to pick up CoN and something else ~20 bucks to get that 10 GC. Thanks for the post, we were probably going to go out tomorrow and I was maybe going to get it, but now I'll wait till Sunday.

More than likely the PS2 games 2 @ $19.99 each plus free $10 gift card will only work if you do not use the GGC. Since they would bring the price of the games to $15 each, you would not meet the original ads criteria for the sale. But I guess we will know for sure on Sunday.

That could be; the GGC coupon also says 'not valid with other coupons or offers.' I would assume the 'free 10 gift card' counts as an offer, which the cynic says in me, is why they do this instead of a 'sale', because a GGC coupon would still be good on a sale, but probably not in this case, so BB is basically requiring you to spend more money at their store [even after getting the 10 GC, what in the store is ten bucks? odds are you're going to spend more than that.]
It might of course be a YMMV, or what about getting two games that are more than 24.99, because then even with the coupon they meet the requirement [apart from 'no other offers.']
Who'll be the first brave soul to try it? ;)

[quote name='turls'][quote name='daphatty']Cool. Now I can finally get Secret Weapons of WWII for a decent price. Good looking out![/quote]

Well, it puts it under the threshold for GGC so I'm not sure how great of a deal it is. Its normally $19.99 at BB.[/quote]

Well, unless the checkout is really clueless, one can't use the GGC coupon on PC Software anyway, so $14.99 is quite a bit better than $19.99.

--------------------
As far as combining the GGC coupon with the buy 2 ps2 games, get a $10 card, here is my experience:

1. A while back they did a spend $100 in videogames, get a $20 gc (which very conveniently coincided with a number of other good sales, including the first time they offered KoToR for $35), I bought a bunch of stuff, used 4 or 5 GGC coupons (one per qualifying item), and had no problem.

2. The other day, I tried using GGC coupons with the buy Max Payne 2 and GTA Double pack for $60 (assuming they would both ring up at $30). Well, one rang up at $50, the other at $10, but they wouldn't even let me use one GGC coupon, saying that it couldn't be used in conjunction with another deal.

The $10 GC that one will get won't affect the price of the games, so they will still both ring up at $19.99, and therefore qualify for the coupon, the question is if they will let one combine the deals. I think/hope they will (as they did last year), but it will most likely be a YMMV situation.

P.S. When CC has a free GC with purchase deal, they ring the game up at a lower price, and the GC up at face value (got THUG GBA last year, $24.99 with free $10 GC, rang up as $14.99 and $10, respectively), but BB does not do it that way.

[quote name='Mr. Rhee']ggc coupons are not "stackable" for an item.

but you MAY use multiple GGCs in the same transaction for each unique item.
i.e.

$20 PS2 Warhammer - $5ggc
+
$20 PS2 Twisted Metal Black w/online -$5ggc
=
$30 - $10 gift card
=
$20 total
then use the card for anything you like.
or use it for the next deal.
;)[/quote]

The crappy BB in my area didn't let me use 2 GGC coupon on 2 games :x. The stupid employee said one coupon per purchase. Then I said you want me to go out the store and come back in for the other purchase? Then she rang up the games in separate transaction. Don't know what difference that makes. :roll: If it wasn't for the $5 GGC, I won't buy games at BB. I rather buy games at CC and go to BB when CC don't have the game I want.

bread's done
Back