Best Buy Ad for 2-8 to 2-14

snipermike

CAGiversary!
PC- Simpsons Hit and Run 24.99,Deus Ex Invisible War 39.99,C&C Generals zero hour 14.99

GC-Free 10$ Gift Card with mario party 5, mario kart, Tony hawk UG ,sonic heros or final fantasy CC Reg 49.99 for all

GBA-Metriod zero Mission 24.99 Donkey Kong Country(GBC) 14.99

PS2-jampack winter 2003 free with ps2 purchase, Max Payne 2 32.99 same for Desert Storm 2 and Grand Theft Auto double pack(PS2 only)

Xbox- no love for the Xbox this week

DvDs- valentines day movies 2 for 20$ maid in manhattan,dirty dancing,sleepless in seattle,best friends wedding,princess bride,father of the bride,how to lose a guy in 10 days,pretty women,sweet home alabama,two weeks notice,just married,legally blonde 2,what women want,sweetest thing,breakfest at tiffanys,gone with the wind,casablanca,someone like you,big fat greek wedding,TOP GUN HIGH WAY TO THE DANGER ZONE lol =),valley girl,the sure thing,pretty in pink,can't buy me love,down with love
mr.deeds,wedding singer,waterboyare each 9.99 big daddy is 14.99

Thanks for the post snipermike. I want to get Simpsons Hit and Run for the PC. I have to go snag a Gamer's Gift Card.

Herse

I'm picking up Metroid Zero Mission for $20 A/GGC. And yes you can use the gift card and coupon on the same day.

If I wanted, say, Mario Kart, is there a way to apply the giftcard to the purchase right then and there?

[quote name='DRJ555']I'm all over Metroid for $20.[/quote]

me too. I hope that they get the game in Feb. 9th at night so I can go home and play it

Just buy the GGC, open it and get the coupon out, walk back and pick up the game, then buy it for $5 off. :)

[quote name='Diiz']If I wanted, say, Mario Kart, is there a way to apply the giftcard to the purchase right then and there?[/quote]

[quote name='Diiz']If I wanted, say, Mario Kart, is there a way to apply the giftcard to the purchase right then and there?[/quote]

No, its for you next purchase, unless you find a really stupid clerk

[quote name='snipermike']GBA-Metriod zero Mission 24.99 Donkey Kong Country(GBC) 14.99[/quote]

Question: Is the the GBA or GBC version of Donkey Kong Country? I haven't seen the GBC version for sale in at least a year, and it seems odd that it would still be $15...

In any case...I'm thinking it's time to get me some Metroid. :D

[quote name='Wshakspear'][quote name='Diiz']If I wanted, say, Mario Kart, is there a way to apply the giftcard to the purchase right then and there?[/quote]

No, its for you next purchase, unless you find a really stupid clerk[/quote]

Everytime my bf and I go, one of us buys the GGC, then we pass it to the other to purchase the game. We've never had a problem. In fact, some clerks have said "Oh I know what you're doing..." But hey, it's not illegal or anything.

I'll probably pick up FF:CC with the GGC, if there are any left [-o

[quote name='Gothic_Walrus'][quote name='snipermike']GBA-Metriod zero Mission 24.99 Donkey Kong Country(GBC) 14.99[/quote]

Question: Is the the GBA or GBC version of Donkey Kong Country? I haven't seen the GBC version for sale in at least a year, and it seems odd that it would still be $15...

In any case...I'm thinking it's time to get me some Metroid. :D[/quote]

its for gameboy color

Who's going to stop you? Metroid would be your next purchase.

[quote name='Wshakspear']No, its for you next purchase, unless you find a really stupid clerk[/quote]

Ok, they aren't talking about the GGC, but rather the $10 giftcard you get for buying FF:CC... Unless of course you can get a GGC... In which case I'll quit making a jackass of myself and back away slowly ^_^

Easy way to get CC and Metroid for about 60 bucks(+ tax)

Go in....Buy 2 game gift cards. Put 50 on one, and 10 on the other.

Go buy CC and use the $5 coupon and the 50 dollar giftcard.
Will be 45 + tax, plus you get the free 10 bucks.

Then go get Metroid.

Use the $5 coupon, the 10 dollar gift card you bought, the free $10 dollar card you got, and the change on the giftcard from CC.

Easy.

For the MK:DD, buy the game, use the gamers gift card and get the $10 gift card. Then return the game, and buy it again and use another gamers gift card and the other gift card.

You will save 5+5+10= $20! The only problem is you will have some store credit left.

for final fantasy CC is there a free gba link like when you reserved it ??? If so I going to cancel my reserve.

Has anyone tried to cancel ff:cc at Gamestop( after getting the link ) and keeping the link ??? ( would be a nice free link :lol: )

[quote name='Blamo']Ok, they aren't talking about the GGC, but rather the $10 giftcard you get for buying FF:CC... Unless of course you can get a GGC... In which case I'll quit making a jackass of myself and back away slowly ^_^[/quote]

Oops, no you're right. Now I'll be backing away slowly... :oops:

[quote name='Animeguy']Has anyone tried to cancel ff:cc at Gamestop( after getting the link ) and keeping the link ??? ( would be a nice free link :lol: )[/quote]

It's not going to work, sorry. We're not that stupid.

Are you sure the GTA DP is only on sale for PS2 and not XBox?

Has anyone ever tried to price match something like this at another store and had the cashier ignore the system designation?

Casablanca and Maid in Manhatten = Mine

(I'm a huge J.Lo fan, and am currently trying to obtain every DVD she's in).

Not many good game deals this week, although I'd be all over DKC if I didn't already own it.

Thanks for the post.

[quote name='Gothic_Walrus'][quote name='snipermike']GBA-Metriod zero Mission 24.99 Donkey Kong Country(GBC) 14.99[/quote]

In any case...I'm thinking it's time to get me some Metroid. :D[/quote]

my bb atill has gbc version but might as well go gor gba version

[quote name='Dead of Knight'][quote name='Animeguy']Has anyone tried to cancel ff:cc at Gamestop( after getting the link ) and keeping the link ??? ( would be a nice free link :lol: )[/quote]

It's not going to work, sorry. We're not that stupid.[/quote]

Uh I did exactly that. Its all about how you handle yourself.

[quote name='Masterkyo']I got "Yu Yu Hakusho" Rain Check is 44% off at Target today. I plan to use it for Metroid: Zero Mission for $16.88 :)[/quote]

Was it actually out of stock or did they just give it to you? Mine has a ton.

[quote name='Masterkyo']I got "Yu Yu Hakusho" Rain Check is 44% off at Target today. I plan to use it for Metroid: Zero Mission for $16.88 :)[/quote]

What if Yu Yu is back in stores by then? Can you do it anyway? Do they check if it is in stock?

If u see the item is "INSTOCK" Try go to customer serive ask for the "RAIN CHECK".

Say: some guy or gal tell you pickup your Rain Check at customer service Desk.

A Trick Always work GREAT if is on the Target ads.

I guess it's worth a shot. But then even if they give you the 43%, you still have to luck out and get a clerk who will let you use it for a non-GBA game (if they are picky about it). It seems like it was definitely YMMV about using the Madden PC raincheck on a non-PC game.

If nothing else, I can use my GTA raincheck to get MVP baseball 2004 for $38.88, (assuming it's released before 3/20, which might be asking a lot).

I'm definetely getting Metroid with the Gamer's Gift Card for $19.99. Definetely looking forward to this gem of a title.

[quote name='Stunna-88']Casablanca and Maid in Manhatten = Mine

(I'm a huge J.Lo fan, and am currently trying to obtain every DVD she's in).

Not many good game deals this week, although I'd be all over DKC if I didn't already own it.

Thanks for the post.[/quote]

do you know if this is the new 2 disc Casablanca or the 1 disc?

Any other DVD's in the ad?(Specifically, Angel season 3) I don't think there are any new releases in the discs listed, which would be very odd.

I just got my early copy today. They say Metroid Zero Mission's release date is Wednesay, damnit!! Maybe I can persuade them to sell it to me earlier. I hate waiting for games, when I know other people already have them!

Casablanca doesn't say whether it's one or two discs, but looks like one. Angel Season 3 is in there for $46 and save $10 if you buy it with Angel Season 1 or 2.

I think I'm passing the torch to SniperMike. He gets best buy about the same time I used to. I've recently been promoted so I don't want to risk my job by stealing flyers anymore. I did look at circuit city's ad and many of you will be happy to know that the 20%-30% clearance sale will be back in effect. (Titles vary by store) I dont remember there being anything else spectacular, but if there is from now on I will write it down or try to remember.

[quote name='grayghost81']I think I'm passing the torch to SniperMike. He gets best buy about the same time I used to. I've recently been promoted so I don't want to risk my job by stealing flyers anymore. I did look at circuit city's ad and many of you will be happy to know that the 20%-30% clearance sale will be back in effect. (Titles vary by store) I dont remember there being anything else spectacular, but if there is from now on I will write it down or try to remember.[/quote]

i am honored grayghost81 but i only have access to best buy ads not CC so there is no way i can do as great a job as you and for the record i do not steal ads i just forget one is in my pocket every week

[quote name='snipermike']and for the record i do not steal ads i just forget one is in my pocket every week[/quote]

Hahaha Yo one time I had just grabbed the ads and was going into an upstairs office where my coat was to stash them and I walked into a managers meeting filled with all kinds of company bigshots! I just grabbed my coat and walked out like I was leaving. It sounds so dumb to be sneaking around with flyers but who wants to lose his/her job over something so stupid?

Snipermike, you stay with the best buy flyers, I will try my best to tack on the circuit city prices when I can get them.

The ad is out now but I didn't see it mentioned that BB has the Sony brand PS2 carrying case for 19.99, with a GGC and that's $15 for a first party carrying case. Obviously not for every one but I play so much linked Armored Core and attend so many tournaments that my old pelican case is falling apart at the seams. Just FYI to all the folks who haul their system around for whatever reason.

[quote name='sman113']i dont see why grabbing those ads is illegal.[/quote]

it isn't it just feels like it

bread's done
Back