Best Buy Ad for the Week of June 14, 2009

detectiveconan16

CAGiversary!
Feedback
46 (100%)
Props to the OP of the Video Game Ads thread.

=New Releases=
---DVD---
:applause:Burn Notice Season 2 - $32.99
Family Guy Volume 7- $25.99
(The Good Lookin') Transformers Season 1- $19.99
Everwood Season 2 -$29.99
Saving Grace Season 2- $36.99

Madea Goes to Jail - $15.99
Sword of the Stranger- $16.99
Friday the 13th Killer Cut- $16.99

-Blu Ray-
John Adams- $49.99
Burn Notice Season 2- $39.99
Lost Season 1- $54.99
Ghostbusters- $19.99
Sword of the Stranger-$29.99
Friday the 13th Killer Cold Cuts- $26.99
------------------------------------------
-Boxsets-
Family Guy Vol. 1-6 - $17.99 each
-39.99 any season-
John Adams
True Blood
The Wire
Deadwood
Sopranos

-Regular DVDs-
Gran Torino- $12.99
All Tyler Perry On Sale some at $5.99 and others at $9.99
-14.99:
Paul Blart Mall Cop
Seven Pounds
Underworld- Rise of the Lichens
Bolt
The Curious Case of Benjamin Button
Miracle of St. Anna
My Bloody Valentine in 3D!
The Spirit
Defiance

There is more, but now I'm tired!!!

[quote name='Rafael122']You get a $5 gift card with the purchase of an HBO DVD season set.[/QUOTE]
Hmmm that doesn't seem to bad. I'm interested in Generation Kill on Blu-ray, but it seems from that list its not listed in the Ad

[quote name='FlamedLiquid']Gran Torino for $12.99??!!

damn.

I will more than likely pick it up.[/QUOTE]
A few of these deals look good, I have a couple in mind that I'm going to be buying when the 14th rolls around.
Thanks DetectiveConan16!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='flatliner718']Hmmm that doesn't seem to bad. I'm interested in Generation Kill on Blu-ray, but it seems from that list its not listed in the Ad[/QUOTE]

It's part of an HBO sale that Amazon is having now. You might want to check it out.

$46.49 - http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001IFZL50

Mods Please Cagify the link. Thanks!

[quote name='detectiveconan16']There is more, but now I'm tired!!![/QUOTE]

You definately need to get outside more. ;)

This may be a dumb question but I own the original Transformers G1 releases. I don't care about bonus material but for this release is it remastered or anything?

I got American History X on blu-ray for $14.99 ($13.99 at amazon)
I also got Boon The Boondock Saints on blu-ray for $12.99 ($19.99 at amazon)

I would have gotten American History X at Amazon to save the dollar, but I couldn't find anything else to pair it with so I just got both from Best-Buy.com and chose store pickup.

Not sure if this sale was in my area only, but just throwing it out there.

I haven't tried this before, but I bought Gran Torino on DVD last week at Best Buy and see it's a cheaper price this week. Can I get the cheaper price on it if I go there with the receipt and the ad, or do they only do that for competitor's prices?

Does anyone know if Best Buy price matches their website? cause the website has lost seasons 1-2 bluray for 48.99 and the sunday ad shows 54.99

cause i was thinking they have the save 20.00 if you buy 2 seasons of lost on bluray and if they do match the website your getting those sets a hell of alot cheaper

I have never had trouble getting them to match the website. However i have never tried any special offers. Like getting gift cards if you order 2 things etc.

[quote name='styl3s']Does anyone know if Best Buy price matches their website? cause the website has lost seasons 1-2 bluray for 48.99 and the sunday ad shows 54.99

cause i was thinking they have the save 20.00 if you buy 2 seasons of lost on bluray and if they do match the website your getting those sets a hell of alot cheaper[/QUOTE]

Do instore pickup and you'll get the website prices.

[quote name='xbox_mole']Do instore pickup and you'll get the website prices.[/QUOTE]
but you pay online right? how would i get the 20 dollars off as stated in the ad? it doesnt show 20 off on the site only in the ad

bread's done
Back