Best Buy ad Movies 6/5-6/11

MidnightMetal

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Well this is a breath of fresh air, I haven't posted Movie deals in quite sometime....so here ya go!
If I missed anything or have any questions, please let me know and I'll try to answer them as quickly and to the best of my ability as I can.

New Releases (Tuesday 6/7)

:dvd: True Grit>>>>>$15
:br: True Grit>>>>>$18 (Includes Blu-ray+DVD+Digital Copy)

:dvd: Green Lantern Emerald Knights>>>>>$14.99
:br: Green Lantern Emerald Knights>>>>>$22.99 (Includes Blu-ray+DVD+Digital Copy)
Best Buy Exclusive: Includes Sinestro Figurine (Available with Blu-ray version only)​

:dvd: Just Go With It>>>>>$16.99
:br: Just Go With It>>>>>$19.99
:br: Just Go With It>>>>>$22.99 (Includes Blu-ray+DVD)

:dvd: The Company Men>>>>>$17.99
:br: The Company Men>>>>>$22.99 (Includes Blu-ray+Digital Copy)
Blu-ray Version Includes CinemaNow Digital Copy​

:dvd: Blue Crush 2>>>>>$17.99
:br: Blue Crush 2>>>>>$24.99 (Includes Blu-ray+DVD+Digital Copy)

:dvd: Breaking Bad Season 3>>>>>$19.99
:br: Breaking Bad Season 3>>>>>$24.99

:dvd: Sanctum>>>>>$16.99
:br: Sanctum>>>>>$19.99 (Includes Blu-ray+DVD+Digital Copy)
3D:br: Sanctum>>>>>$24.99 (Includes 3D Blu-ray+Blu-ray+DVD+Digital Copy)

:dvd: Burn Notice Season 4>>>>>$29.99
:dvd: White Collar Season 2>>>>>$29.99
:dvd: Pretty Little Liars Season 1>>>>>$39.99

On Sale More In-Store and Online

:dvd: The Crow>>>>>$3.99
:dvd: Scary Movie>>>>>$3.99
:br: 007 Goldfinger>>>>>$9.99
:br: Quantum of Solace>>>>>$9.99

:dvd: Weeds Season 1>>>>>$11.99
:dvd: The Office Season 5>>>>>$19.99
:dvd: House Season 5>>>>>$21.99
:dvd: NCIS Season 7>>>>>$23.99

Get the Best Buy Exclusive 'The One Ring' FREE When You Pre-Order
The Lord of the Rings The Motion Picture Trilogy Extended Edtition (Available June 28th)
Ring is a $24.50 value

[quote name='dafunkk12']Blu-ray.com has a review of Green Lantern: Emerald Knights. It's an anthology of short stories instead of a single, long story, a la Batman: Gotham Knight, The Animatrix, or Halo: Legends.
http://www.blu-ray.com/movies/Green-Lantern-Emerald-Knights-Blu-ray/20646/#Review[/QUOTE]
I've got an old GL comic which I think is similar to this movie. Hal is telling Arisia (a new GL) about some of the key moments in the history of the Corps. Fantastic stuff, and should help prepare anyone with the backstory of the GL universe if you're interested in the live action movie that's coming soon.

By the by, Amazon has the Blu-ray of it for $17 right now. I don't care about the Sinestro figure, so I'll be going with Amazon.

Target has the new Green Lantern for $17.99 next week. I wonder if even though it doesn't come with the figurine, it would be possible to price-match their ad at BB for the one that does include it? Might be worth a shot.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='gojiboy']Target has the new Green Lantern for $17.99 next week. I wonder if even though it doesn't come with the figurine, it would be possible to price-match their ad at BB for the one that does include it? Might be worth a shot.[/QUOTE]
Usually Best Buy has four versions of these DC movies: DVD, DVD w/ figure, Blu-ray, and Blu-ray w/ figure. If they've reduced the SKUs down to just two, then maybe?

A music question for this ad...is there any info on a price for the new Depeche Mode 3CD set of remixes? The website says $34.99, but hopefully it'll be cheaper. Thanks.

Jason

Anyone happen to know what other blus they have on sale as noted in the "movies on a budget" section? It says more in store and online, but I can't find any online.

Was a little surprised to see the green lantern blus cheaper in store today than this thread said. 19.99 w/figure, 17.99 w/o. I splurged and blew a gift card on the figure version.

bread's done
Back