Best Buy - add'l 25% off select TV seasons when you buy 2 or more

Was hoping to finally pick up the final season of Boardwalk Empire, but oh well

Edit: on Blu-ray

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I had seen this in the weekly ad, so should be good until 11:59PM CT tonight.

Picked up Da Vinci's Demons S2, Vikings S1 + S2.

Yep, only good for a few more hours.  Am seriously debating Vikings Seasons 1 and 2, though I can get that on Hulu Plus.

Yep, only good for a few more hours. Am seriously debating Vikings Seasons 1 and 2, though I can get that on Hulu Plus.
Vikings is great. Have watched it since it began. I know S1 has some unrated/extended episodes on the BD, though I have yet to watch the discs yet.

Picked up Outlander S1, DaVinci's Demons S2 and American Horror Story S2 Asylum for $47.

Last edited by a moderator:
Vikings is great. Have watched it since it began. I know S1 has some unrated/extended episodes on the BD, though I have yet to watch the discs yet.

Picked up Outlander S1, DaVinci's Demons S2 and American Horror Story S2 Asylum for $47.
The unrated/extended ones are just extra bits of nudity and whatnot. I own the DVDs of Season 1 and 2 (will get the Blu's when they are cheap enough)...I do want to get Da Vinci's Demons Seasons 1 and 2 on DVD, Penny Dreadful S1 on DVD or Blu...

I ended up getting Vikings Seasons 1&2 and American Horror Story Seasons 1&2.

Be warned on the Vikings Blu-Rays that if you order online for shipping you will likely get the plain-jane versions. Looking at the items online Season 1 said 'Limited Edition' and Season 2 said 'Boxed Set'. I ended up going in store and exchanged my Season 2 for another one that had the red slipcover with the extra artwork in it (I'm a sucker for slip-covers). I'm thinking about calling around and seeing if any of the nearby stores have the Limited Edition (comes with special packaging and a mini comic-book) so that I can exchange it out as well.

bread's done
Back