Best Buy and BB.com PS3 & BR sale

jdawgg76

CAGiversary!
Feedback
28 (100%)
The Atlanta paper had a BB ad on a back page today which advertised a PS3 game and BR sale. BRs are on sale Friday thru Monday.

Looks like BB.com reflects the sale as well although there seems to be some trouble with the PS3 game pricing. Also, the web site states the sale is through Saturday while the ad in the paper said Monday.

Batman Gotham Knight

Superman Doomsday

Journey to the Center of the Earth
Justice League The New Frontier (?, hard to read)
Fred Claus
Get Smart
Speed Racer

Batman Begins

Chuck Season 1

Supernatural Season 3

Smallville Season 7
Oceans 11-13 pack

Planet Earth complete collection

The Matrix Ultimate Collection

Dirty Harry Collection

Some more BRs on sale on the site are:
Indiana Jones 4 21.99
Kung Fu Panda 14.99
Bank Job 19.99

Posted the PS3 games in the games section.

Last edited by a moderator:
batman begins is 22.49?? are you sure its not The Dark Knight? Batman Begins is 19.99 on bestbuy.com right now

but thanks for posting this. I just got a bestbuy GC for christmas and wasnt sure what to get

I may have to pick up the Dirty Harry collection, I was thinking about it before but it being over $100 was a lot.

[quote name='Mikkey']batman begins is 22.49?? are you sure its not The Dark Knight? Batman Begins is 19.99 on bestbuy.com right now

but thanks for posting this. I just got a bestbuy GC for christmas and wasnt sure what to get[/quote]It says that you save 22.50 so I'm guessing it's a LE. In the pic there is small text under the title that's a little too small to read.

Forgot to put in the following:
Ultimate Matrix Collection 69.99

If only I had the money. . .

Also, this may be online starting tomorrow when the sale is active in stores as it says go to the site for more BR deals.

Looks like Amazon is matching at least some of these items, although some were already cheaper (like Speed Racer).. Austin Powers is now $36.99 for example (it was like $46 before midnight)

Oh man i hope this Blu-ray sale is going on at my local bestbuy! If so, definitely picking up Speed Racer (One of the best looking visuals on a BR yet....in my opinoin) for that price and I haven't seen all of Planet Earth, but I hear nothing but good things about it.

Got an email about this sale this morning and there are lots more BRs on sale:

Kung FU Panda 14.99
Indiana Jones 4 21.99
Bank Job 19.99
Aliens v Pred Req 16.99

and lots more.

[quote name='postulio']amazon and buy.com both have all of these for lower prices.[/quote]not kung-fu panda unfortunatly

Picked up Chuck season 1. Was looking for it since Black Friday, and this was the sweetest price for it yet. Thanks OP!

[quote name='theego204']Picked up Chuck season 1. Was looking for it since Black Friday, and this was the sweetest price for it yet. Thanks OP![/QUOTE]

I ended up getting Chuck on Amazon.com since it was $2 cheaper and no tax (9% here) and free 2-day shipping (Prime).

[quote name='mixed_harmony']can anyone confirm that planet earth is that price because i saw it onlinee and it said online only im not sure though. thx[/QUOTE]

Yes
I just bought it today in store. There were no signs that said it was on sale but it rang up at $55.99.

I stumbled upon this deal in-store a few days ago and picked up the Oceans 11-13 pack. Sure, it was $7 more than on Amazon, but I had a ton of gift cards from Christmas.

Maybe next year I should start asking for Amazon gift certificates instead of Best Buy gift cards :whistle2:k :)

bread's done
Back