Best Buy and Future Shop online only sale, Nov 20-23

Mr.

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Best Buy is having another one of those online only sales. It starts on Sunday, November 21st at 5pm EST to Monday, November 22nd at 10am and then again at 6pm to Tuesday, November 23rd at 10am. 10% off select video games. Currently, they show 10% off select games like AC Brotherhood and COD Blops. Not sure how their video game accessories turn out or if they have another one of those glitches where it's like 20% plus another 10% like last time. It might be decent for Gran Turismo 5 or preordering upcoming games. Especially when they have those bonus 800 points on top of the 10% off.

Futureshop is also having a similar sale, but it seems like it's only 10% off select 360, PS3 and Wii accessories. That one starts on Saturday, November 20th at 8pm EST to November 21st at 10am. It picks up again at 5pm on November 21st and goes to 10am on November 22nd.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is the second time I've cancelled Epic Mickey and re-ordered it and BB. The first time was when they added the 800 points for pre-ordering it and now I just did it again to save an additional 10%.

[quote name='Fuzzy']This is the second time I've cancelled Epic Mickey and re-ordered it and BB. The first time was when they added the 800 points for pre-ordering it and now I just did it again to save an additional 10%.[/QUOTE]

LOL, I did something similar with DKCR.

First I preordered it on the last 10% off sale but it was listed at $59.99, so it ended up being like $53 + 800 pts.

Then they dropped the price to $49.99 (and unlike Amazon,e it seems Best Buy doesn't auto-adjust to the lower price) so I cancelled and reordered for $49.99 + 800pts.

Finally, during this sale, I cancelled again and reordered at about $45 + 800 pts.

I sort of feel silly jumping through so many hoops just to save a fairly small amount of money but I guess the CAG in me got the best of me :p

bread's done
Back