Best Buy and Target Weekly Ads 10/7-10/13 More Meh Deals

mossfan563

CAGiversary!
Feedback
59 (100%)
More "deals" that shouldn't even be posted...

Best Buy

50% Trade-in Credit on Any Game

Playstation 3 250GB Bundle w/ Uncharted 3 and Dust 514 - $269.99

Dishonored :)360:, :ps3:, :pc:) - $59.99
Just Dance 4 :)360:, :ps3:, :wii:) - $39.99
Pokemon Black/White 2 :)3ds:) - $34.99

Free $20 Gift Card when you buy a 3DS XL

Target

Pokemon Black/White 2 :)3ds:) - $34.99

Nintendo 3DS - $149.99

Dishonored :)360:, :ps3:, :pc:) - $59.99
Fable: The Journey :)360:) - $49.99
Crosswords Plus :)3ds:) - $29.99
Art Academy: Lessons for Everyone :)3ds:) - $29.99

Save $10 when you buy Just Dance 4 and a 9.75oz bag of Cheetos.
Just Dance 4 :)360:, :ps3:, :wii:) - $39.99

deal worked with no probs at TRU. pokemon black2 + guide for 40 bucks. she even threw in both coins black+white

[quote name='cancerman1120']Lets face it. There was barely much promotion for it anyway.[/QUOTE]

It looks like this has a lot of potential, but I figured it's going to take a nosedive in price like Syndicate. Both awesome games of that era, but today the following may not be enough to prop it up.

What's problem with gamers today? Meh week, are you kidding me?

Dishonored is the game of the week, or year even. I am busy so might not play it soon, but if there is a game I want to get it's definitely Dishonored.

[quote name='LoveDragonDon']What's problem with gamers today? Meh week, are you kidding me?

Dishonored is the game of the week, or year even. I am busy so might not play it soon, but if there is a game I want to get it's definitely Dishonored.[/QUOTE]

This is CAG, it's a "meh week"...at least for me...because there's no DEALS. Dishonored looks awesome but besides a crappy Newegg credit deal I think, there's nothing for it! We finally get a unique, fresh game and no stores are promoting it. Not even Amazon has a real deal for it and it's not even available for DD through them. Then even Steam has it at full price at release.

Sad...guess I'll be waiting for it either used or when I find a good deal. When things do go on deals unless you need it PRONTO then there's really no point in ever paying full price, it's like it's for suckers. The only reason they keep the games at $60 is for that...they know people want it right away or are too lazy to research so they'll just pay it.

[quote name='JKSonic']This is CAG, it's a "meh week"...at least for me...because there's no DEALS. Dishonored looks awesome but besides a crappy Newegg credit deal I think, there's nothing for it! We finally get a unique, fresh game and no stores are promoting it. Not even Amazon has a real deal for it and it's not even available for DD through them. Then even Steam has it at full price at release.

Sad...guess I'll be waiting for it either used or when I find a good deal. When things do go on deals unless you need it PRONTO then there's really no point in ever paying full price, it's like it's for suckers. The only reason they keep the games at $60 is for that...they know people want it right away or are too lazy to research so they'll just pay it.[/QUOTE]

If you are looking for the PC version, you can get it for $45 through GreenManGaming with the code GMG25-EVFWS-4Z4ZN. That's about as good as you will get at the moment.

Ah, thanks...might bite on that deal then. I actually came into $60 "free spending cash" so ideally I wanted to buy it in store or purchase a GC to use on Amazon. Guess I could just deposit the cash then use it.

[quote name='SanjuroTsubaki']Not sure if posted anywhere, K-Mart has a $15 Game Coupon with purchase of Dishonored.[/QUOTE]

Haven't seen it anywhere so not sure... I honestly doubt my KMart has it on PC though, guess I could always run in and check (wouldn't trust them to know if I called).

For the Just Dance 4/Cheetos promos, different flavors of Cheetos apparently also contain codes for downloadable bonus songs for the game ("You Make Me Feel" by Cobra Starship and "Brand New Start" by Anja).

Unfortunately, they're only for the 360/Wii versions. Looks like PS3 owners are going to get screwed again on the DLC just like with Just Dance 3. It's like the folks at Ubisoft just toss the ps3 versions on the shelves and then act like they don't exist.

Last Week Best Buy had a $10 gift card if you bought a 3DS XL So I took my receipt in and got them to match it. Looks like I'm going back next week for the $20 gift card. I can do this as long as you can Best Buy!

[quote name='smacd101']Last Week Best Buy had a $10 gift card if you bought a 3DS XL So I took my receipt in and got them to match it. Looks like I'm going back next week for the $20 gift card. I can do this as long as you can Best Buy![/QUOTE]

Are they doing a $40 gift card with 3dsxl next week??

[quote name='Timenice']When does the extra 50% end?[/QUOTE]Soon I hope so they can get back to 100% but it'll last at least for 1 more week.

bread's done
Back