Indiana Jones

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
iconbestbuy.gif
BEST BUY:

$27.99
iconbluraypng.png
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows, Part I (Blu-ray + DVD + digital copy) (with 24-page book "A Look at the Making of The Tale of the Three Brothers," available at Best Buy only), available Friday

$24.99 (save $10 when you buy both, plus each includes a free Cars 2 movie ticket)
iconbluraypng.png
Cars (Blu-ray + DVD)
iconbluraypng.png
The Incredibles (2-Disc Blu-ray + DVD + digital copy)

$22.99
iconbluraypng.png
The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader (Blu-ray + DVD + digital copy)
iconbluraypng.png
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows, Part I (Blu-ray + DVD + digital copy) (with Best Buy exclusive bonus disc featuring 65 minutes of additional content), available Friday

$19.99
iconbluraypng.png
Country Strong

$16.99
iconbluraypng.png
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows, Part I (1-Disc Blu-ray), available Friday

$14.99
iconbluraypng.png
Secretariat (Blu-ray + DVD)

$9.99
iconbluraypng.png
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone
iconbluraypng.png
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
iconbluraypng.png
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
iconbluraypng.png
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
iconbluraypng.png
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
iconbluraypng.png
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
iconbluraypng.png
Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs (Blu-ray + DVD)
iconbluraypng.png
Knowing

$36.99
:dvd: Treme, season 1

$16.99
:dvd: Tron: Legacy

$15.99
:dvd: The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader

$13.99
:dvd: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows, Part I, available Friday

$4.99
:dvd: Moon
:dvd: Sorority Row
:dvd: Wall Street

icontarget.gif
TARGET:

$94.99
iconbluraypng.png
Harry Potter Years 1-7, available Friday

$26.99
iconbluraypng.png
The Incredibles (2-Disc Blu-ray + DVD + digital copy)

$24.99
iconbluraypng.png
Cars: Ultimate Cars Gift Pack (Blu-ray + DVD, with two exclusive cars, only at Target)

$22.99
iconbluraypng.png
Cars (Blu-ray + DVD)
iconbluraypng.png
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows, Part I (Blu-ray + DVD + digital copy), available Friday

$19.99
iconbluraypng.png
The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader (Blu-ray + DVD + digital copy)

$12.99 (Blu-ray + DVD + digital copy, available Friday only at Target)
iconbluraypng.png
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone
iconbluraypng.png
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
iconbluraypng.png
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
iconbluraypng.png
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
iconbluraypng.png
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
iconbluraypng.png
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince

$54.99
:dvd: Harry Potter Years 1-7, available Friday

$24.99
Sons of Anarchy, season 2

$19.99
:dvd: The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Trader (2-Disc DVD)
:dvd: Gossip Girl, season 3
:dvd: Supernatural, season 5

$16.99
:dvd: Country Strong

$15.99
:dvd: The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Trader (1-Disc DVD)

$14.99
:dvd: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows, Part I, available Friday
:dvd: Psych, season 3 or 4

$9.99
:dvd: Eastbound & Down, season 1
:dvd: Scrubs, season 9

$8.99
:dvd: Batman 4-Film Favorites (picture is different from Batman Anthology but it's the same four movies)

$4.75
:dvd: The Lucy Collection, 20-episode collection

$3.99
:dvd: Edward Scissorhands
:dvd: Grandma's Boy
:dvd: I, Robot
:dvd: The Shawshank Redemption

Last edited by a moderator:
That could be one epic deal on Incredibles/Cars. $18 in DMR coupons plus $10 for buying them both together? I already have Cars on blu, but I might as well get them both for a little over $20

[quote name='UberSwiss']That could be one epic deal on Incredibles/Cars. $18 in DMR coupons plus $10 for buying them both together? I already have Cars on blu, but I might as well get them both for a little over $20[/QUOTE]

Plus two Cars 2 tickets!

So the DMR coupons live yet? I haven't checked wasn't going to get CARs but shit if I can get Incredibles and Cars for that cheap then yea I am all in.

[quote name='joshnorm']So the DMR coupons live yet? I haven't checked wasn't going to get CARs but shit if I can get Incredibles and Cars for that cheap then yea I am all in.[/QUOTE]

Yes they are live.

[quote name='UberSwiss']That could be one epic deal on Incredibles/Cars. $18 in DMR coupons plus $10 for buying them both together? I already have Cars on blu, but I might as well get them both for a little over $20[/QUOTE]

I'm hoping to hear some successful stories on Tuesday from others buying this at BB. I've had trouble with BB before using Disney coupons.

i'm thinking of just avoiding best buy altogether and price matching it at target. Target has given me success before with PM's

Hmmmmm may bite on Cars and Incredibles if the DMR coupons stack. Too bad Target isn't doing the save $10 on both because Id do it there with DMR coupons and Bunny coupons

[quote name='strife01104']Are the 9.99 Harry Potters @ Best BUY JUST the Blu's???[/QUOTE]

NVM...saw the AD. LOOKS like blu's only

Just saw the Best Buy Ad. They have Secretariat (Blu+DVD) for $14.99 in it. Their website has the same price. Its not $9.99.

Not sure if this is YMMV, but both of my local Targets had Breaking Bad seasons 1 and 2 in a combo back on DVD for $24.99. I personally pulled the trigger, as I've been waiting to watch this series since I've heard great things.

I am so going to go to BB for this deal. I also have a 10 Rewards credit to use. So going to clean up for about 10 bucks and 2 tickets to Cars 2.

Looks like BB gets my money this week. A coworker will buy the cheap copy of Cars I'll grab while picking up The Incredibles for myself. And today I'll swing by to grab 2 3DS games which will net me a $10 gift card to make the movies even cheaper come Tuesday.

[quote name='Vap']The HP with the 24 page book, does it also come with the extra 65 minute bonus?[/QUOTE]

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part 1 Exclusives

Choose from two exclusive Blu-ray/DVD combo editions.

Bonus Disc Version:
This 4-disc Blu-ray combo includes collectible lenticular packaging and a special Harry Potter on the Road bonus disc featuring making-of footage from the sets at Leavesden Studios, including the transformation of the Weasley home for Bill and Fleur's wedding, the intricate wand duel in the ABC Café, and filming in London's Piccadilly Circus. See this version ›

Bonus Booklet Version:
Get even more insight into the production of the film with this 3-disc Blu-ray combo set that includes an iconic package, plus a collectible booklet. "A Look at the Making of The Tale of the Three Brothers" is 24 pages of breathtaking concept art, production images and stills from the unique animated sequence of the film. See this version ›

From the looks of that no and it pisses me off the higher priced one should come with both. Now the question is what's the difference between the lenticular packaging and the "iconic package.

[quote name='Wario64']i'm thinking of just avoiding best buy altogether and price matching it at target. Target has given me success before with PM's[/QUOTE]
Also going to try and match the $10 savings for buying both at Target. BB isn't worth the headache.

If you planned on getting Incredibles, you actually save $1.50 by also getting Cars if you use the deal and coupons if you plan on seeing Cars 2 with someone.

[quote name='deluxxxe247']Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part 1 Exclusives

Choose from two exclusive Blu-ray/DVD combo editions.

Bonus Disc Version:
This 4-disc Blu-ray combo includes collectible lenticular packaging and a special Harry Potter on the Road bonus disc featuring making-of footage from the sets at Leavesden Studios, including the transformation of the Weasley home for Bill and Fleur's wedding, the intricate wand duel in the ABC Café, and filming in London's Piccadilly Circus. See this version ›

Bonus Booklet Version:
Get even more insight into the production of the film with this 3-disc Blu-ray combo set that includes an iconic package, plus a collectible booklet. "A Look at the Making of The Tale of the Three Brothers" is 24 pages of breathtaking concept art, production images and stills from the unique animated sequence of the film. See this version ›

From the looks of that no and it pisses me off the higher priced one should come with both. Now the question is what's the difference between the lenticular packaging and the "iconic package.[/QUOTE]

Thank you so much for finding this info. That pisses me off as well cause I want both versions (and the steelbook version as well) but I really dont want to buy 1 movie 3 times. Plus if they ever make a amazing bluray collection of all the movies with a bunch of bonuses (similar to how LotR did) then I'll buy that too,which would be 4 DH disc.. I hate you WB.

[quote name='FlamedLiquid']Hmmmmm may bite on Cars and Incredibles if the DMR coupons stack. Too bad Target isn't doing the save $10 on both because Id do it there with DMR coupons and Bunny coupons[/QUOTE]

Was able to stack the DMR coupons AND the extra $10 bucks off BB is doing when buying both at same time. Only thing that confused me was they didn't have the movies in the New Release Aisle....were both in the regular blu aisle so FYI

[quote name='strife01104']Was able to stack the DMR coupons AND the extra $10 bucks off BB is doing when buying both at same time. Only thing that confused me was they didn't have the movies in the New Release Aisle....were both in the regular blu aisle so FYI[/QUOTE]
At the BB I went to Incredibles was in the new releases area, but the last copy of Cars was in the regular aisle. And this was half an hour after they opened on Tuesday, they really should have had more copies of Cars.

Well, I just went into BB today for the exclusive HP...and went ahead and picked up Cars and the Incredibles with the DMR coupons. Had no issues with my BB...the $10 off for both and the coupons and the HP 4 disc set for $22.99. So, that's a decent if not outstanding trip to BB.

Picked u HP Years 1 thuru 6 Blu/DVD/Digital Copy combo packs for $12.99 each at Target and Deathly Hallows Blu/DVD/Digital Copy pack for $22.99. Not too shabby.

[quote name='FlamedLiquid']Picked u HP Years 1 thuru 6 Blu/DVD/Digital Copy combo packs for $12.99 each at Target and Deathly Hallows Blu/DVD/Digital Copy pack for $22.99. Not too shabby.[/QUOTE]

That's like buying a 2-pack of the Lord of the Rings.

[quote name='M3wThr33']That's like buying a 2-pack of the Lord of the Rings.[/QUOTE]

lol. They that expensive?

Only thing I'm disappointed with is these Target editions arent listed on DVD Aficionado.

So what is that book that you get at Best Buy exactly? I couldn't find it so just got the regular one, but I think I saw it when I was leaving and debating on returning the one I have now and getting the one with the book.

[quote name='bigant262']So what is that book that you get at Best Buy exactly? I couldn't find it so just got the regular one, but I think I saw it when I was leaving and debating on returning the one I have now and getting the one with the book.[/QUOTE]

This. I went to pick this up today but they had sold out,which I should had known they would since my bb sucks. Plus I had a really bitchy cashier today which made me want to never go back to that store. But anyway, if anyone on here got the book please post some thoughts/pictures of it.

bread's done
Back