Just got back from my local BB, saw a few things:

Halo 3 Legendary Edition - $49.99
Halo 3 Limited Edition - Don't remember the price
Boogie- PS2 $10
Sega Superstar Tennis - PS2 $10
Assasin's Creed Limited Edition - Don't remember the price
Devil May Cry 4 Special Edition - Don't remember the price

Everything said "50% off."

I was tempted to get a few of these, but I decided against it. I may go back for the Legendary Editions though. They had three stacked on top of each other.

The location is Rockville, MD. The BB on Rockville Pike.

I should also note that the clearance bins were near the cashiers near the front (not near all the normal video game section).

Last edited by a moderator:
We gotta start a seperate thread for these ymmv BB deals. They are always at only one local BB. Or put them in the regional forum. Also, put your location in the op.

[quote name='enterwhy']There's the same sale at a best buy in New Jersey. Everything with a green sticker was 50% off.[/quote]

East Brunswick? Only BB I have seen with 50% off titles.

This has got to be a joke. Rockville BB never has clearance games.
Thanks for the heads up, gunna check it out tomorrow.

[quote name='deadlykeyboard']Halo 3 Legendary Edition - $49.99[/QUOTE]

$50 cat helmet? I would like to get the helmet somewhere down the road. eBay ain't cheap for it either. Luckily Legendary editions of Halo 3 seem to be plentiful everywhere you go. That's a pretty decent deal though relative to eBay and everywhere else. The store in Columbia, MD is selling Legendary for $79.99 with free game guide. I've seen stacks of these at the Arundel Mills Mall one, too. Not sure if they had a deal going on for those.

[quote name='TheEyecon']I don't think Boogie it's even worth $10[/quote]

I was thinking of keeping mine for the microphone. Its usb so might work with Rock Band 360...not sure if i should open it up and risk it though :)

bread's done
Back