Best Buy (B & M) Moribito 6 DVD set $39.99

Status
Not open for further replies.

durden26

CAGiversary!
Feedback
63 (100%)
I was in Best Buy yesterday and saw an "exclusive" 6 disc collection of Moribito: Guardian of the Spirit. Went home to look it up on teh interweb, but it doesn't come up on the website, so it may be brick and mortar only. I have seen multiple copies at two different stores, so it shouldn't be too hard to find. One of them was an amine clearance store, and this came in after the sale ended, so my guess is it should be at all stores.

[quote name='durden26']I was in Best Buy yesterday and saw an "exclusive" 6 disc collection of Moribito: Guardian of the Spirit. Went home to look it up on teh interweb, but it doesn't come up on the website, so it may be brick and mortar only. I have seen multiple copies at two different stores, so it shouldn't be too hard to find. One of them was an amine clearance store, and this came in after the sale ended, so my guess is it should be at all stores.[/QUOTE]

Walmart has it priced at $29.99
http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=10714981

First, I believe it's a composite of volume 1 2 and a couple episodes in volume 3. Secondly, the DVD keepcase is black and of standard size. It's pointless unless they plan to release the rest of the series in a similar format.

Other volumes have been released are in plastic see through "thinner" case. The collector's artbox is meant to hold the volumes with these plastic see through "thinner" casing.

Yikes. Nevermind! I figured the six discs would hold the series, not a pitiful handful of episodes. That's just a sneaky way to trick customers into never trusting you ever again. *cries with shame at posting of bad deal*

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back