Best Buy B&M New $4.99 Games

Morpheus

CAGiversary!
I can't find these anywhere on the site, but heres what I saw and got today for $4.99:

GBA:

Advance Wars 2 :shock:

PS2:

Sky Odyssey

I saw four others, but I can't remember them. One was a fishing game for PS2. The others are a complete blank for me. If its been posted before sorry about it, but these games weren't on the old BB $4.99 list.

-Morpheus

PS I left 2 Sky Odyssey's and the other games at the Best Buy in GSP Paramus Best Buy.

PSS To anyone going to the GSP Paramus Best Buy. Ask an employee to check the computer to see if they have any XBOX Metal Arms for $4.99 in the back. I got one a few days ago, when they didn't have any on the floor. Just worth checking.

I'll pass on AW2. I liked the game up until I realized that the damn computer cheats like hell in that game. After that point, I traded the damn game in.

[quote name='Grave_Addiction']I'll pass on AW2. I liked the game up until I realized that the damn computer cheats like hell in that game. After that point, I traded the damn game in.[/quote]

Yeah those "Fog of War" battles make me question my sanity.

It's still a really good game if you can figure out how to get through the rough spots.

thanks, I will go and check mine in a little while. If I find nothing, it won't be a loss since I will hit up Goodwill on the way(mine is full of games)

These games were in the games section mixed in with the regular priced games. They even had plastic dividers with the $4.99 price on it. That's how I found out about the games.

BTW Two Best Buy's in Long Island, Riverhead area don't have any Advance Wars 2 left.

-Morpheus

hmmm....this thread doesn't give too much info....anyone who said they went, did you find anything?

i think that the post your own gaming deals forum should have a q&a thing like the feedback thread....you should answer questions like

Where:
Online/B&M/Both:
When:
What:
Price:
Bin or Shelf:
Marked Price?:
Comments:

[quote name='trustcompany1013']hmmm....this thread doesn't give too much info....anyone who said they went, did you find anything?

i think that the post your own gaming deals forum should have a q&a thing like the feedback thread....you should answer questions like

Where:
Online/B&M/Both:
When:
What:
Price:
Bin or Shelf:
Marked Price?:
Comments:[/quote]

Hmm... I answered the first 5 in the original post.

Sorry for forgetting to answer the last two til later. :roll:

-Morpheus

At the BB in Lawrence, KS there are copies of......

drum rolll ..................................................

TADA! :shock:

Madden 2002 (GC) :roll:

Fight Night 2002 (PS2) :cry:

and ............... :(

Fight Night 2003 (GC) :x

Isn't that great? :evil:

Nothing anywhere. Dammit, I have been really, really wanting either of the AW games (or Fire Emblem) for a while, but haven't found any even remotely good deal yet.

yes, it was knockout kings.

And the point was to be a bit humourous as these games are very lame in their age.

Didn't find any Advance Wars 2, an employee working there said they didn't have it for months. All of those $10-15 games they had falling off the shelves (the BB I go to had 3 rows of Jurrassic Park plus more on a cart) were still at their old prices.

And Jet Set Radio/Sega GT is still $99.99.

I didn't see squat today when I picked up my 2K5. I did notice alot of Knockout Kings 2003 for GCN & PS2 for $19.99 that they never had before. I bet they will be dropping real quick

[quote name='ElwoodCuse']Advance Wars 2 should come bundled with an Action Replay.[/quote]

agreed, that game's strategy is too ungodly lol

[quote name='Ebraum']I didn't see squat today when I picked up my 2K5. I did notice alot of Knockout Kings 2003 for GCN & PS2 for $19.99 that they never had before. I bet they will be dropping real quick[/quote]

I noticed that too, A large shipment of that game and the likes of NBA Live 2003 came in. Those damn games are literally falling off the shelves and onto the floor.

Thanks for reporting your find, but those games were 4.99 a long time ago.

There are no new 4.99 games at BB. All I have had are standard price drops. EA games, PoP, THUG, etc.

When a new round does eventually occur, and judging from the ridiculous numbers of LoK: Defiance I have sitting around there will be one at some point, I will give a heads up.

As far as the old EA sports games, a copy of NBA Live 2003 comes free with the purchase of a GC this week. Other promos are on the way. Multiple copies of Madden 2002 (GC), and Knockout Kings 2002/2003 (GC and PS2) have just come in. What they are I don't know.

Wow this is extremly interesting.
When i went to buy espn2k5 today i also noticed ALOT of EA games that just happened to have appeared out of nowhere. Besides the one's u guys mentioned i also saw literally like 30 ssx tricky's for the xbox.

Funny how these games appeared the day espn2k5 comes out.

BTW, i saw Swingers Golf for the gc for $10

[quote name='trustcompany1013'][quote name='Dok Diamond']Advance wars 2, aww yeah im out there in the next hour, hope this dont turn into a cc frenzie[/quote]

no more house arrest?[/quote]

yeah but i got a job out at the mall right by everything.

Finding Sky Odyssey in stock anywhere at this late date is unlikely at any price. Very early release and not a good seller. I think I got it at CC for $8 over two years ago.

There's forums for crap like this, in fact there's a whole website for it cheapassdipshits.com or something like that, ask the administrator over at VGT, he'll set you up.

the date joined and ranking are very confusing when trying to decipher what the hell is wrong with ppl when they post stupid crap on here....i wonder if their is a way to keep track of how many times each person on here visits this site...i think it would be pretty amusing to see the # of times any of us visit this site daily....this guy has been here since nov 03...with 86 posts...if he only visited this site maybe 15 times since joining, he may not have the hang of things yet...but if he has visited the site 2000 times (still probably not as often as i have), then he really has no excuse at all

bread's done
Back