Best Buy B2G1 Select 2K Games - Online Only

If I didn't already have them for PC, I'd select Oblivion and Bioshock Xbox 360, and Civ IV : Colonization PC (don't need Civ IV to play).

[quote name='Chaos1232']Might as well grab Oblivion and Bioshock and pick whatever you want.[/quote]
That's the problem, I'd be willing to get Bioshock and Oblivion but there's nothing else there that I want. Oh well, will prevent me from spending more money I don't need to spend.

If anyone wants any of the $30 games on there and wants to buy it from me for $25 shipped. Let me know.

[quote name='MegaKungFuRadio']Heh, this is the exact sale Amazon had like a month ago, so if you got gunshy and regret not pulling the trigger then, here's another shot.[/quote]

No this has a slightly better choice, only slighty.

[quote name='darkclawsofchaos']No this has a slightly better choice, only slighty.[/QUOTE]

But this deal doesn't have no sales tax like Amazon (for most, sorry NY). Some of the Amazon titles were also cheaper ($39.99 -> $36.99). Nevertheless, it's still a good deal for interestees.

EDIT: Whoops! All titles do have free shipping.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='evergoo']But this deal doesn't have free shipping and no sales tax like Amazon (for most, sorry NY). Some of the Amazon titles were also cheaper ($39.99 -> $36.99).[/quote]

True, but I live in NY and both Oblivion and Bioshock 360 is free shipping. I just can't decide a third. Not a sports fan, but the cheapest non-pc Sid game doesn't have free shipping, the DS one. Choices... ughh

I've got an extra sealed copy of BioShock for PS3. PM me if you're interested in buying or trading. I am asking $24.00 shipped.

I bought two copies of BioShock and Oblivion GOTY.

bread's done
Back