Best Buy : "Baseball's Greatest Rivalries" Xbox sampler .01

MightySlacker

CAGiversary!
Feedback
100 (100%)
Dunno if this is a repost, but these were pennied out when I went today - they had quite a few, I picked up 3 of them. It seems to have samples of the baseball dvd and some game stuff as well.

Dave Olson

It was posted before a month or so ago. I'm suprised any are still left. I haven't gone to BB in a long time so I haven't been able to check.

[quote name='Rozz']I bought all of them in stock except for one.[/quote]

What would be the point of buying more than one?
Don't be an asshole and leave some for others.

[quote name='TxVxCasualty']the point would be extra cases I believe. But yeah people shouldnt buy all of them, there should be some sort of limit.[/quote]

Unless these cases come with the grips on the inside to hold a manual, and they have them in the PS2 and Xbox varieties, I'm better off buying cheap ass demos from TRU and gutting the cases...

[quote name='Shayde'][quote name='Rozz']I bought all of them in stock except for one.[/quote]

Don't be an asshole and leave some for others.[/quote]

Well n00b, I have every damn right in the world to buy them all. And I did leave one, and checked back in two weeks and the same one is still there you idiot, so no one wanted any on them. So go shaq- fu yourself.

[quote name='Rozz'][quote name='Shayde'][quote name='Rozz']I bought all of them in stock except for one.[/quote]

Don't be an asshole and leave some for others.[/quote]

Well n00b, I have every damn right in the world to buy them all. And I did leave one, and checked back in two weeks and the same one is still there you idiot, so no one wanted any on them. So go shaq- fu yourself.[/quote]

Summer, Donna

My BB had 11 all the way back in June for a penny! I picked them all up and they really helped with cleaning out all my old and dirty DVD boxes that I got pre-owned.

They are pretty nice cases and they do have the grips inside to hold an insert (or PS2 game manual for example) I was actually pretty surprised at the quality of the case.

Blockbuster can also be a good source for cheap ass cases. If you ask nicely they sometimes just give them to you.

bread's done
Back