Best Buy Black Friday 2017

i think last year was the first year GCU stopped working for black friday specials. 

however last year there was something GCU that worked, i forget what or how

I've never seen such madness for a game. This "Disgaea" game is fun, no?
One of my friends is a pretty hardcore Disgaea fan, and it does have a pretty dedicated fanbase from what I know. At least in past installments, I liked what I saw and thought it looked fun with some pretty crazy/humorous looking tactics. Going to play the demo version later on. Also I think there was a perfect storm of sorts that led to that massive complaint we saw here.

Does disgaea go on sale tonight at 1am EST or 5pm EST on Thursday
Going by past experiences, I think the Thanksgiving/Black Friday sale will go up in the early morning. Though what exact time I don't know.

Redbull, ginseng, coffee, heroine.. Whatever you need to stay awake after that turkey dinner, take it. Otherwise all you're gonna wake up to is Bioshock and Uncharted. Don't sleep until Saturday.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone know if the Battlefront 2 PS4 Pro bundle will be on sale? I saw my local Best Buy had easily 100 of them, but I haven't seen a deal for it posted. But I can also assume everyone hates EA and they have a lot of overstock.

thanks! Gonna grab the logitech g900 mouse and choose between k70 rgb, 610 with cherry mx reds, or g710.
I have the G900 Mouse, it’s a buy it for life Mouse, seriously it’s sooo good. Went from G502 to G900 and Logitech knocked it out of the park. There’s ZERO latency.

I’d still recommend a K70 just because it’s such a good overall keyboard and it has RGB. Can’t get RGB on the 710, and the 610 is a pretty small keyboard and the rgb can’t be customized too much, whereas the k70 has insanely cool templates out there.

The ad lists up to 50% off Logitech G series. I'm thinking about ordering now. I'm just wondering if I should wait to see if they are reduced more Thursday. I didn't see any early access discounts.
Anyone on the fence should jump on the Logitech deals fairly quick. Last year a few of the better items sold out quick.

Just to be on the safe side, does anyone know if there's a limit to how many orders you can place online on Black Friday on Bestbuy.com? I was planning on probably doing multiple different orders but I don't want my account to get flagged if I make like 4 different orders for instance. 

Just to be on the safe side, does anyone know if there's a limit to how many orders you can place online on Black Friday on Bestbuy.com? I was planning on probably doing multiple different orders but I don't want my account to get flagged if I make like 4 different orders for instance.
People have been saying anything more than five gets auto cancelled.

The BF deals at Hills, Best and Zayre are hopping this year!

In for Adventure and Pitfall for Atari 2600!

I have everything that I want to buy in my shopping cart..will the prices automatically auto correct in the shopping cart or only in the saved list?

I bought about 9 games some for me, and some as birthdays gifts for this Saturday, Sunday got a email from UPS my choice delivery for today checked the UPS tracker no updates movement, A UPS shipping label has been created.

With it being Thanksgiving tomorrow don't think I'll even get the games by the get it by Friday date.

Yesterday my BB had no Xbox One X's, today I go in store and they had a mountain of about 40 Xbox One's. The hell? I guess they held them for BF. Just seems weird to do that when its not even on sale for BF. But I guess even stuff not on sale sells on BF still.

No, as I recall your cart will have everything that changes price removed when it goes live.
Oh Ok well I went ahead and removed everything from my shopping cart then no point in waiting for it to be removed..I have everything in my saved items ready to go

Does the same apply for Walmart.com orders too I have a few games that are cheaper at walmart in my shopping cart

I was asked to take another, more colorful pic. The lines are from using photo mode.
T6e4ndg.jpg

hopefully I get g602 this time. I was about the buy it yesterday then the price changed after I added it to cart lmao

Oh Ok well I went ahead and removed everything from my shopping cart then no point in waiting for it to be removed..I have everything in my saved items ready to go

Does the same apply for Walmart.com orders too I have a few games that are cheaper at walmart in my shopping cart
I don't know for Walmart. I do know that you can leave things that are out of stock in your cart until they come back in stock, so maybe it works differently.

I don't know for Walmart. I do know that you can leave things that are out of stock in your cart until they come back in stock, so maybe it works differently.
All the games I want are currently in stock at walmart..mario rabbids, tekken 7, south park fractured but whole, Assassins Creed Origins, and forza 7, the only reason why I might get them all from walmart is because they are the cheapest here so far

No offense to whatever you think you're doing, but what does a photo of a TV prove to anyone?
You do realize you could just scroll past it, right? Someone was curious about the quality and asked me to post it. If you have a problem with it, then that's your problem.

bread's done
Back