Best Buy Black Friday 2017

You do realize you could just scroll past it, right? Someone was curious about the quality and asked me to post it. If you have a problem with it, then that's your problem.
I did scroll past it. And then I quoted it to ask you a question.

I wasn't aware someone actually asked for a photo. Either way, I don't know how that helps the person, but good luck with it all. Happy Thanksgiving.

I did scroll past it. And then I quoted it to ask you a question.

I wasn't aware someone actually asked for a photo. Either way, I don't know how that helps the person, but good luck with it all. Happy Thanksgiving.
You know, you can cause a lot less stress for yourself when you mind your own business. It's common for reviewers and enthusiasts to post pictures of their sets for people to get a rough idea of what PQ looks like and whatever flaws it may have.

You know, you can cause a lot less stress for yourself when you mind your own business. It's common for reviewers and enthusiasts to post pictures of their sets for people to get a rough idea of what PQ looks like and whatever flaws it may have.
Sounds great. Enjoy your evening.

Fractured But Whole isn't updating on Walmart's site, and I suspect it's because it's listed as selling from some third party retailer. But that's the only listing I see for a PS4 version of the game. Anyone else seeing different/better for it?

I see walmarts free shipping threshold is 35 bucks, which is why I had to pay 6 to ship Mario and Rabbids. Wish I had done my research first, I would have put some golf balls in my cart or something cheap I would use. Didn't want to risk waiting and it going OOS.

Last edited by a moderator:
I see walmarts free shipping threshold is 35 bucks, which is why I had to pay 6 to ship Mario and Rabbids. Wish I had done my research first, I would have put some golf balls in my cart or something cheap I would use. Didn't want to risk waiting and it going OOS.
I got free shipping on my $10 Logan 4K Blu-ray order.

Mario and Rabbids is available for shipping again if you want to reorder.

Edit: Well, it keeps going in and out of stock I guess.

Got Disgaea, it flickered from 59.99 to 19.99 a few times... that was weird

fuck best buy. I kept refreshing when it was listed full price. Then tried to add to cart just for the hell of it, and the 1999 price showed up but already gone

*phew* That was the fastest I've ever purchased anything in my life. Took a little refreshing (Disgaea in particular kept changing its price back and forth right before my eyes) but I got Disgaea 5, Xenoverse 2, and some Switch accessories!

bread's done
Back