Best Buy Black Friday 2017

No one told me Disgaea 5 was only going to be up for 5 minutes. 

Michaelscottfacepalm1.gif

Got the Zelda 2DS! It was showing Coming Soon when I refreshed but I searched again and got it! Now just gotta get Mario and Rabbids from Wal-Mart and I'm done!

I know Tyrok warned us, but how many copies do we think BB had for this sale? 10? 20?

As much as I'd like it, I'm not going to BB tomorrow or Friday for the slight chance to get this

Keep trying on Disgaea,  It took me a good several minutes before it would even let me add into my cart.  Once I got it in my cart, I was able to checkout without any issues.  Site is slow / glitching a bit.

Zelda BOTW Explorers Edition is live but $59.99 because GCU is turned off...

WTF lmao

Last edited by a moderator:
had disgaea in my cart at 1am when the price switched in my area, refreshed the page, and it wouldn't let me check out, clicked instantly, gave mee bullshit error messages, about "this method not available" so removed from cart, then it wouldn't let me add back, best buy is crap

Keep trying on Disgaea, It took me a good several minutes before it would even let me add into my cart. Once I got it in my cart, I was able to checkout without any issues. Site is slow / glitching a bit.
Nope, marked as sold out now but it wasn't available almost the entire time. I've been trying since before it went live.

Okay, got Disgaea 5 Complete, Sonic Forces, and Dragonball Xenoverse 2, and a 128GB microSD card. Yes!

Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild: Explorer's Edition changed from sold out to available? Yes! Not available for shipping at my ZIP code?! WHAT?

After refreshing like a mofo and hitting checkout about a dozen times, I was finally able to get Disgaea 5. Just got my confirmation email a couple minutes ago. That was all I wanted for BF. Seems a little sad, but I've got a huge backlog of stuff to work through from this year.

Shopping done, thanx Best Buy

Wish the blu-rays of Ash Vs Evil Dead and Preacher s2 were on sale too and not just the damn DVDs. Who’s buying DVDs in 2017?

fuck, They cancelled my order of Disgaea 5 saying they couldn't verify my information. Even though I paid with Gift cards.
That sucks. I bet its just because the site is fucked. Kept giving me the "site is glitching, please call this number to order" Just had to keep retrying. :(

Oh boy, I'm kinda scared now after reading the cancellation posts somewhere earlier in the thread. Though I did do it over the mobile app instead of a computer. Looks like my order went through and was received. Knocking on wood.

There's no way to check stock in-store right? That's the only thing I don't like about BB really :oldman:

I was at the gym when Disgaea went on sale arrrgh, hopefully they have decent stock tomorrow. Really not looking forward to going but I've been wanting it for a long time

I tried gamestop, it crashed.  So I tried bestbuy and they crashed.  Seems to be the theme of the night.  So now I have no orders placed at all.

Usually bestbuy is more reliable.  I expect Walmart and GS to crash.  But not BB.

bread's done
Back