Best Buy Black Friday 2019 Ad Deals

NeoMonk

CAGiversary!
Official ad Here: BestBuy Black Friday Ad

Consoles:

:switch: $299.99 Nintendo Switch w/ Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Console Bundle Neon Red/Blue
:ps4: $199.99 Playstation 4 1TB Bundle w/ TLOU/GOW/Horizon Zero Dawn
:ps4: $249.99 Playstation VR Blood & Truth/Everybody's Golf VR Bundle
:ps4: $199.99 Playstation VR Trover/Five Nights at Freddy's Bundle
:xb1: $349.99 XBOX One X 1TB Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Deluxe Edition Bundle
:xb1: $199.99 XBOX ONE S 1TB NBA2k20 Bundle
:xb1: $149.99 XBOX ONE S 1TB All-Digital Edition

Accessories:

:switch: $59.99 Nintendo Switch Joy-Con Set
:switch: $19.99 Nintendo Pokeball Plus 
:switch: $14.99 PowerA Wired Controllers
:ps4: $39.99 All Dualshock 4 Controllers 
:xb1: $39.99 XBOX ONE Controllers 
:xb1: $24.99 XBOX Game Pass Ultimate 3 Month Membership 
:xb1: $14.99 XBOX Live 3 Month Gold Membership

Games:    
$44.99 

:switch: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Complete Edition
:switch: Power Rangers Battle for The Grid

$39.99 

:switch: The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild 
:switch: Super Mario Odyssey
:switch: Super Mario Party
:switch: Splatoon 2
:switch: Mario Tennis Aces
:switch: Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze
:switch: Octopath Traveler
:ps4: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 
:ps4: Need for Speed Heat 
:ps4: Code Vein 
:ps4: The Sinking City Day One Edition 

$34.99

:ps4: Shenmue 3

$29.99 

:switch: Hollow Knight 
:switch: Zombieland Double Tap Road Trip
:switch: Sniper Elite 3 Ultimate Edition
:switch: Dragon Marked for Death
:ps4: NHL 20 
:ps4: Call of Duty Black Ops 4 
:ps4: Control 
:ps4: Nascar Heat 4
:ps4: eFootball PES 2020 
:ps4: Shadow of The Tomb Raider Definitive Edition 
:ps4: Street Outlaws The List 
:ps4: GreedFall 
:xb1: WWE 2K20

$27.99

:ps4: FIFA 20 
:ps4: Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Breakpoint 
:ps4: Borderlands 3 
:xb1: Madden NFL 20 
:xb1: NBA 2K20 

$24.99 

:switch: Diablo 3 Eternal Collection 
:switch: Overwatch Legendary Edition  
:switch: Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age 
:switch: Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster 
:switch: Dead By Daylight: Definitive Edition
:switch: Just Dance 2020 
:switch: Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled
:switch: Spyro Reignited Trilogy 
:switch: Super DragonBall Heroes World Mission 
:switch: Shining Resonance Refrain 
:switch: Undertale 
:switch: :ps4: Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch
:ps4: Red Dead Redemption 2 
:ps4: Sekiro 
:ps4: Mortal Kombat 11 
:ps4: Judgement 
:ps4: Catherine: Full Body 
:ps4: Dragon Quest Builders 2 
:xb1: Gears 5
:xb1: Wreckfest 
:3ds: Persona Q2 
:3ds: Pokemon Ultra Sun 
:3ds: Pokemon Ultra Moon 
:3ds: Etrian Odyssey Nexus 
:pc: WOW: Battle for Azeroth 

$19.99

:switch: Saints Row: The Third Full Package Edition 
:switch: Disney Classic games: Aladdin and the Lion King 
:switch: Collection of Mana 
:switch: Overcooked! 2 
:switch: Valkyria Chronicles 4 
:switch: Terraria 
:switch: Raiden V: Directors Cut Limited Edition
:switch: Yooka-Laylee and the Impossible Lair 
:switch: YuGiOh: Legacy of the Duelist Link Evolution 
:switch: Killer Queen Black
:switch: Team Sonic Racing 
:switch: Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy
:switch: Rocket League
:switch: Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night
:switch: Sid Meier's Civilization VI
:switch: Contra Rogue Corps
:switch: Friday the 13th: The Game Ultimate Slasher Edition
:switch: Enter The Gungeon
:switch: Star Wars Pinball
:switch: LEGO Harry Potter Collection
:switch: LEGO DC Super-Villains 
:switch: LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2
:switch: LEGO The Incredibles
:switch: LEGO Jurassic World
:switch: The LEGO Movie 2
:ps4: Days Gone 
:ps4: RAGE 2 
:ps4: Plants vs Zombies Battle for Neighborville 
:ps4: Concrete Genie 
:ps4: Ace Combat 7: Skies Unkown 
:ps4: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim VR 
:ps4: Jump Force 
:ps4: Crash Bandicoot N.Sane Trilogy 
:ps4: MLB The Show 19 
:ps4: MediEvil 
:ps4: NIER Automata GOTY YoRHa Edition 
:ps4: Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age 
:ps4: Resident Evil 7 Biohazard Gold Edition 
:xb1: Metro Exodus Day One Edition 
:xb1: Wolfenstein: Youngblood 
:xb1: Forza Horizon 4 
:xb1: Wolfenstein Youngblood Deluxe Edition 
:xb1: Sea of Thieves 
:xb1: World War Z 
:xb1: Just Cause 4 
:xb1: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Complete Edition 
:xb1: Hitman 2 
:pc: Sims 4

$16.99

:switch: Megaman 11
:switch: Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection 

$14.99

:switch: Assassin's Creed 3 Remastered Edition
:switch: Scribblenauts Mega Pack 
:switch: Rayman Legends Definitive Edition 
:switch: NBA2K Playgrounds 2 
:switch: America's Greatest Game Shows: Wheel of Fortune/Jeopardy
:switch: Hasbro Game Night
:switch: Sports Party 
:switch: Monopoly 
:switch: Mario & Rabbids Kingdom Battle
:switch: Legendary Fishing 
:ps4: LEGO The Incredibles 
:ps4: Cars 3: Driven to Win 
:ps4: Marvel's SpiderMan GOTY Edition 
:ps4: Kingdom Hearts 3 
:ps4: Resident Evil 2 
:ps4: Battlefield V 
:ps4: Assassin's Creed Odyssey 
:ps4: Overwatch 
:ps4: Devil May Cry 5 
:ps4: Shadow of the Tomb Raider 
:ps4: The Dark Pictures Man of Medan 
:ps4: Yakuza Kiwami 2 Steelbook Edtiion 
:ps4: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition 
:ps4: Shenmue 1&2 Launch Edition 
:ps4: Yakuza 6: The Song of Life "Essence of Art Edition" 
:ps4: Fallout 4 GOTY Edition 
:ps4: Injustice 2 Legendary Edition 
:ps4: Watchdogs 2 
:ps4: Final Fantasy XV Royal Edition
:ps4: Call of Duty Black Ops II 
:ps4: Disney Classic Games: Aladdin and the Lion King 
:xb1: Super Lucky's Tale 
:xb1: Zoo Tycoon: Ultimate Animal Collection 
:xb1: Grand Theft Auto 5 Premium Edition 
:xb1: Diablo 3 Eternal Collection 
:xb1: Rainbow Six Siege 
:xb1: LEGO Harry Potter Collection  
:xb1: LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2 
:xb1: Far Cry New Dawn 
:xb1: Tom Clancy's The Division 2 

$9.99

:switch: Starlink: Battle for Atlas Starter Pack 
:ps4: God of War 
:ps4: Horizon Zero Dawn: Complete Edition 
:ps4: The Last Of Us Remastered 
:ps4: Uncharted; The Nathan Drake Collection 
:ps4: Uncharted 4: A Thief's End 
:ps4: Persona 5 
:ps4: Nioh 
:ps4: Ratchet & Clank 
:ps4: Little Big Planet 3 
:ps4: Bloodborne 
:ps4: Until Dawn 
:ps4: God of War 3 Remastered 
:ps4: Anthem 
:ps4: Yakuza 0 
:ps4: Yakuza Kiwami 
:xb1: Fallout 76 
:360: Red Dead Redemption: Game of the Year Edition

*Game & Console pairing are exactly as shown in ad.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pretty sure they are comparing the difference between Endgame BD ($8) and 4K ($22).

Yeah this is what I was referring to. I think $15 for the 4k would have been more reasonable.

They don't wanna make 4ks too cheap because it makes Disney Plus a harder sell.
fuck Disney. I want to have tangible ownership of what I buy. The Endgame 4K price is bullshit considering Infinity War was so much better. I guess I'll have to put my Black Friday impulsiveness away for a far better price in the future. Not a big DC fan but at least Aquaman 4K was $7.99 and I'm hoping I actually like Shazam since I bought the 4K for $12.99. Even Spider-Man: Far From Good (Home) 4K was $12.99 but maybe that has more to do with Sony owning the license and not Disney owning all of it.

Hmm. Wonder how much of an ordeal it will be to try and pm crash team racing to Target. I paid with reward zone cred

Instore pickup ftw. In and out in two minutes.

I just got a PS4 the other day so I grabbed Judgement, Catherine (Launch Edition steelbook), Red Dead Redemption 2, and Resident Evil 2 from BB.

I got the fifa 20 game from bb. online it said that it comes with a steelbook but instore couldn't get a single steelbook. They said the steelbooks would be in the bin with the fifa 20s but ddint see any and someone said they'd take a look at thr back but said didnt find any either. Anybody had luck at bb on long island with fifa 20 steelbooks ?

My BB had the biggest pile of bundles you could ever imagine sitting in the middle of the floor the other day. If that store is at all representative, I'm sure they have plenty left over for store-opening purposes.
Thanks. Yeah they had stacks lol

So it shows that there are only few copies of Yakuza kiwami 1 at best buys near me. Those should be steelbook editions right? If they’re greatest hits, I’d be annoyed

So it shows that there are only few copies of Yakuza kiwami 1 at best buys near me. Those should be steelbook editions right? If they’re greatest hits, I’d be annoyed
Odds are they are the standard/GH version. The steelbook editions sold out long ago, and if any were in stock in B&M stores, they would have either sold out by now or would have been used to fulfill online orders.

Granted the above is the most likely scenario, it still couldn't hurt to check it out yourself if your store isn't too far away.

...it also just occurred to me that I provided absolutely no useful advice to your question. My apologies....I've been drinking....still am drinking. :beer:

Is Starlink: Battle for Atlas really that bad? 10$ for that arwing and Fox McCloud figure alone seems like a crazy steal. Star Fox merchandise is pretty much non-existent aside from amiibos.

The problem with Starlink isn't that it's bad, it's just a mediocre game with the typical Ubisoft design trappings, which means you'll have to suffer through a tedious slog most of the time.

You can do better or worse for $10, but there are legions of other games out there vying for your attention.

I just ordered it off the site. Don't really care about the game, but that Arwing was irresistible at that price. Maybe I can at least flip the unopened game on eBay and break even.

Is Starlink: Battle for Atlas really that bad? 10$ for that arwing and Fox McCloud figure alone seems like a crazy steal. Star Fox merchandise is pretty much non-existent aside from amiibos.
I liked it? I played it as a Star Fox game. Very typical Ubisoft game. Not a ton of variety. Missions can be repetitive. But I still found it fun. $10 is a steal

RE2 and DMCV are back in stock online.
How is dmc5? I liked the first game a lot but I couldn't sit through 2 and 3, and 4 looked boring to me.

Just hope I don't need to know a lot of back story for 5.

RE2 and DMCV are back in stock online.
Aaaaand sold out again. Missed the boat for the 3rd time...bad timing. Maybe another restock before Cyber Monday? Maybe??

Went to Best Buy on Thanksgiving...really disappointing PS4 selection. You’d think they’d stock the more popular sale titles but an inventory check online showed most of the reduced titles haven’t been in stock for a week. And I live in a big city. Sad. Last year was much better...all the discounted games were there in droves. They DID have a ton of Yakuza games yesterday, stretching all down the counter. About 75 Yakuza Kiwami’s.

It will go lower if you wait. My store has tons of them that aren't moving at $10.

I was thinking about picking that up but then I found an X used on Craigslist for $200 and went that route.
Bought 2 years of Gold then upgraded to Ultimate so for $300 I got 2 1/2 years of Ultimate & an X and enough games to not give a shit about star wars until it's $20.

I was thinking about picking that up but then I found an X used on Craigslist for $200 and went that route.
Bought 2 years of Gold then upgraded to Ultimate so for $300 I got 2 1/2 years of Ultimate & an X and enough games to not give a shit about star wars until it's $20.
I ended up getting the bundle with 3 months gold and had 125 credit so cost me about 240-250 otd

I grabbed RE2 online...It was unavailable to ship, but in store pickup was there. One of the most memorable games for me when I was a kid, so this should be fun to revisit.

Looks like a handful of new PS4 games have been included in the sale, the most noteworthy being the Baldur’s Gate double pack and Planescape Torment/Icewind Dale double pack. Both are $29.99 each right now. There’s also a complete edition of The Walking Dead series for $29.99 too. If anyone’s interested in seeing the rest, just narrow the starting list to PS4 games and go to the last page (7 at this point).

Worked today at retail. My god is it a crazy day
Maybe if the stores didn’t try to charge triple mark ups during the rest of the year. Then they could spread the chaos out across the entire year. I don’t understand at all how a business can run in the red for 80% of the year.

Looks like a handful of new PS4 games have been included in the sale, the most noteworthy being the Baldur’s Gate double pack and Planescape Torment/Icewind Dale double pack. Both are $29.99 each right now. There’s also a complete edition of The Walking Dead series for $29.99 too. If anyone’s interested in seeing the rest, just narrow the starting list to PS4 games and go to the last page (7 at this point).
I see my GCU working on Planscape/Icewind for PS4.

BF is over, I wonder why GCU ban isn't closed yet. Anybody remember last year if it didn't kick in until Cyber Monday or something? I vaguely remember it working on Saturday, but the sales were over (sales were back on Monday and GCU was available then).

BF is over, I wonder why GCU ban isn't closed yet. Anybody remember last year if it didn't kick in until Cyber Monday or something? I vaguely remember it working on Saturday, but the sales were over (sales were back on Monday and GCU was available then).
Pretty sure they said sales last through Dec 2nd which is Monday.

My GCU worked on Baldur’s Gate for the ps4 for me yesterday.

Update on Starlink. My store and at least 3 others in the area still have 120+ copies. I can see it being $5 on Cyber Monday then probably $2 or free with any Switch to move through them. Reminds me of uDraw.

Looking over things, it appears that GCU does not work with specified deals for BF but works with other things else that do not pertain to BF.

GCU is working now on the Black Friday games.

Edit, it looks like GCU is working because now it's the Cyber Monday sale but not all games are still on sale and some had a price increase.

Was Yooka Laylee Impossible Lair supposed to be on sale at BB? It was $19.99 and I added it to my cart and went to check out and got an error message and then I went back to my cart to try again and the price jumped to $39.99. What the hell.

Dang, I was hoping to get spider-man working with gcu for Cyber Monday, but it looks like it's out of stock.

Looks like the BF sale is officially done and now its a Cyber Monday sale.  GCU working again!

A lot of the sale items are the same but there are many that are no longer on sale or higher in price.

The Outer Worlds was added at $34.99 before GCU.  Hopefully there will be more new ones added tomorrow.

Went to my local BB yesterday around 5pm for instore pickup of one of the last RDR 2 copies in a 250 mile radius, according to the site. The game selection looked pretty bad there, pretty much only Playstation Hits titles and other stuff like Nier Automata GOTY. Didn't see anything that wasn't already sold out online. Hardware-wise, saw a ton of MW bundles in the store pickup area, but all they had on the floor were regular PS4 Slims and Pros. I think Sony did really well this weekend, judging from all the blue boxes I saw in the pickup area.

Still waiting on Yakuza Kiwami and KIwami 2 steelbook to come in the mail, but that's all I ended up getting from BB this year. I thought about gambling on a $25 Catherine either shipped or instore pickup, but decided to get it for $5 more from GS for a guaranteed launch version with steelbook.

They have Anthem with the dlc for $10 on Xbox and PS4 if anybody wants to waste $10. The DLC by itself is $10 on PSN, so it's like getting the game for free. Which is probably what the game should be by now.

So awesome, many BF prices are still active and GCU worked on all the games.

I still can’t bring myself to purchase the FF games for $19.99 each for the Switch.

some games like Devil May Cry and Secret of Mana went up in price
Really disappointed in BB over RE2 and DMC 5 lack of availability. I don’t remember the BB inventory being shut down like this so quickly last BF. Last year, I had no problem getting BF games on, ya know, Black Friday. Certainly on Thanksgiving Night. I get it...they’re both popular games but to be OOS online by Thanksgiving morning is ridiculous. Can you really call it a Black Friday sale if the inventory is gone by Thursday? Apparently there was one more very brief restock on Friday and it certainly didn’t last long enough for many to grab it. Not like these are niche games with limited inventory. Feels like BB was unprepared for the online rush.

At least we have Outer Worlds for $35 for Cyber Monday. If BF is any indication, online nventory will probably be gone by 7 AM on Sunday.

bread's done
Back