$34.99
:360::ps3: Assassin's Creed 3
:360::ps3: Madden NFL 13
:360::ps3: Forza Horizon
:360::ps3: Borderlands 2
:360::ps3: FIFA 13
:pc: Diablo III

$29.99
(Doorbuster deals - doors open at midnight)

:wii: Disney Epic Mickey 2
:360::ps3: Medal of Honor: Warfighter
:360::ps3: Darksiders 2
:ps3: Battlefield 3 - Premium Edition
:360::ps3: The Amazing Spiderman
:360::ps3: Need for Speed: Most Wanted

$24.99
:360: Wipeout 3
:360: Marvel Avengers: Battle for Earth
:360: Dance Central 3
:360: Kinect Sports: Ultimate Collection
:360: Dragonball Z for Kinect
:360: Just Dance 4

$14.99
:360::ps3: GTA4: Complete Edition
:360: Halo Reach
:ds: Kingdom Hearts 3D: DDD
:360::ps3: Sniper Elite V2
:360::ps3: UFC Undisputed 3
Mortal Kombat - Vita

$7.99
:360::ps3: Dead Island: GOTY
:360: Call of Juarez: The Cartel
:wii: Just Dance 3
:360: AC: Revelations
:360::ps3: Grand Slam Tennis 2
:pc: The Sims 3

Hot Price? (price not listed; online only)
PS3 Ultimate Combo Pack: Killzone Trilogy & Dualshock 3 Wireless Controller - This Ultimate Combo Pack comes with the Killzone Trilogy and an urban camouflage DUALSHOCK 3 Wireless Controller

$199.99
Call of Duty: Black Ops Declassified Limited Edition PS Vita Wi-Fi Bundle

$199.99
Xbox 360 250GB Holiday Bundle - Includes Xbox 360 250GB console, Forza Motorsport 4 game, The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim download token, Xbox 360 wireless controller, wired headset and one-month trial for Hulu, EPIX and Xbox LIVE.

$199.99 (Doorbuster)
PlayStation 3 250GB Bundle - Includes a 250GB PS3 system, Dualshock 3 Wireless Controller, the Uncharted Greatest Hits Dual Pack and the inFamous Collection.

$149.99
3DS Holiday Bundle - Includes Flame Red Nintendo 3DS handheld system and Super Mario 3D Land game pre-installed.

$49.99

Skylanders: Giants Starter Pack - Nintendo Wii

$34.99
Sony Dualshock 3 Controller
Xbox 360 Wireless Controller
Turtle Beach - Ear Force P11 Headset
Turtle Beach - Ear Force X12 Headset

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='SSchmidt']Source?
And nice price on some of those, may have to make a trip.[/QUOTE]

Not going to shit on the ad or crack jokes but nothing in there for me.

Not even really impressed on the prices on any of those games; maybe I've been spoiled by the ability to PM or by Best Buy's regular deals but tthose just don't feel special

[quote name='cubeenigma']source is an email he got previewing the sale[/QUOTE]

Correct. A Black Friday preview for Premier Silver members.

[quote name='GBAstar']Not going to shit on the ad or crack jokes but nothing in their for me.

Not even really impressed on the prices on any of those games; maybe I've been spoiled by the ability to PM or by Best Buy's regular deals but tthose just don't feel special[/QUOTE]

I think the price of both AC is good (I mean everyone knew 3 would be on sale for around the price) and I especially like Revelations for $8. I kept passing up the GF used version for $15 because I knew there would be a good sale on it.

I am actually impressed with those games as I want them both. Now if there was only some other reason to get me to stand in line for hours (like a $97, 32 inch like KMART has).

There's a lot more to it than that. I just got an email as a RZ Silver member with a link to the Best Buy Black Friday preview page (and since I composed this email several others confirmed this too ;)). I can confirm the ones in the OP. But there are more gaming deals too.

Here's just a few:

Skylanders figures (looks like only the ones for the first game): $2.96
Xbox 360 holiday bundle (250GB with Forza and Skyrim): $200
PS Vita with CoD Black Ops Declassified: $200
PS3/Xbox controllers: $35

And it looks like the "hot item" for BF line campers will be a Toshiba 40" LCD for $180 and some sort of Samsung Laptop bundle for $350.

I will definitely be getting KH 3D DDD and probably AC III - but only because my son wants to play it (otherwise I'd wait for like $20 instead of $35). If I can make both of those purchases from the comfort of my home I'll be happy.

[quote name='joeyshadows']Time to get 15 back for AC3 and 25 back for bl2. Hopefully.[/QUOTE]

Does Best Buy's price match policy include Black Friday prices?

[quote name='io']There's a lot more to it than that. I just got an email as a RZ Silver member with a link to the Best Buy Black Friday preview page (and since I composed this email several others confirmed this too ;)). I can confirm the ones in the OP. But there are more gaming deals too.

Here's just a few:

Skylanders figures (looks like only the ones for the first game): $2.96
Xbox 360 holiday bundle (250GB with Forza and Skyrim): $200
PS Vita with CoD Black Ops Declassified: $200
PS3/Xbox controllers: $35

And it looks like the "hot item" for BF line campers will be a Toshiba 40" LCD for $180 and some sort of Samsung Laptop bundle for $350.

I will definitely be getting KH 3D DDD and probably AC III - but only because my son wants to play it (otherwise I'd wait for like $20 instead of $35). If I can make both of those purchases from the comfort of my home I'll be happy.[/QUOTE]

You are correct sir. I was updating the OP as I went along and it now includes all gaming deals.

Thanks OP! In for Borderlands 2, considering I've been punching myself for not buying it earlier. Seems its much much better than Borderlands 1 (which I liked but wasn't completely crazy about it).

[quote name='Blabadon']Dead Island looks potentially good but I'll skip it.[/QUOTE]

Dead Island was amazing, especially if you like the zombie genre. Wouldn't pass on it for $8 thats for sure.

Thanks OP, also have the PS3 Bundle(Uncharted and Infamous collection, 1 controller, and 30 PlayStation Plus) for $199.99. Didn't see it in the first post.
xv8AyhALUBujK74AAAAASUVORK5CYII=

In the other preview there is also a selection of $29.99 games...

Epic Mickey 2 (Wii)
Medal of Honor Warfighter (360, PS3)
Darksiders II (360, PS3)
Amazing Spiderman (360, PS3)
Battlefield 3 Premium (PS3)
Need for Speed: Most Wanted (360, PS3)

Well I have to return my BF3 premium to GS today I guess. Also my Dead Island GOTY to BBY. Glad I don't open stuff. Nice sale.

[quote name='ckc4043']Will black Friday deal available online in bestbuy.com?[/QUOTE]
they always have been in past year, cept for front page door busters and since this was revealed online I don't see any point in having door busters :|

and I'm hoping for early silver access like last year for some of these

edit scratch that :| just saw as again. maybe. most likely

[quote name='Glasscocked']Great deal on that Vita bundle. Hope the AC3 one is on sale too.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. I would consider biting on the AC one, but I have no interest in the COD one unfortuantely. I wouldn't mind if they charged $250 for it with a $50 GC like they did for the Madden bundle. It will work out the same for me anyhow since I need to get some games. Speaking of, I wish they had more Vita games on sale though, it would probably tempt me more to get one. If Uncharted was on sale also for $20, I would definitely get one on BF.

The 3DS bundle is a little tempting. I wouldn't mind getting one and Mario Land is one of the few games I want for it. But I really want the XL instead, so I likely will hold out again. I really don't need a 3DS until AA5 hits anyhow.

As it stands right now, I will see if I can get Dead Island GOTY for $8 and consider going for Borderlands 2 @ $35 (I was really hoping for $30, but that is pretty close).

To those complaining this is a shitty ad..perhaps to you. But new release games for $30-$35 is pretty nice, along with a few gems cheaper than that. It is a solid ad that can appeal to a lot of people.

[quote name='cubeenigma']they always have been in past year, cept for front page door busters and since this was revealed online I don't see any point in having door busters :|

and I'm hoping for early silver access like last year for some of these[/QUOTE]

Me too. This is the first year I've had Premier Silver and I'm wanting that XBOX 360 bundle and Samsung laptop

[quote name='cubeenigma']they always have been in past year, cept for front page door busters and since this was revealed online I don't see any point in having door busters :|

Cool deal then. I'll be at work when all the sales go live more than likely, 7pm to 7am. My only barrier to getting some I want is them selling out while the slow govt network fails to load pages quick enough.
Amazon should match a couple of these newer games at half or near-half off so I should have that option too.

Thank you very much. I feel much better if the deal a
So work in online

[quote name='ckc4043']Will black Friday deal available online in bestbuy.com?[/QUOTE]

Yes, most items are unless the ad says doorbuster only.

[quote name='shadowkast']Guess I'll cancel my epic Mickey preorder[/QUOTE]
Just a head's up about Epic Mickey 2 - they specifically show which versions of the $29.99 games are on sale (for example they picture both the PS3 and 360 versions of Need For Speed: Most Wanted, MOH, Spidey, etc) - and they ONLY list the Wii version of Epic Mickey 2. No specific mention of any other console version.

was hoping for better prices, meh. may get Dance Central 3 and Epic Mickey 2 but ill hold out for walmart. and no deal on halo 4? i know it just came out but still...and alas this is just a preview but thats a ton of stuff for a preview.

[quote name='alwayscheaper']I'm in for AssCreed 3, Need for Speed, Darksiders 2 and maybe Boderlands 2.[/QUOTE]

Totally getting AC3 & Borderlands 2! Hoping that Amazon has a sale on those two with the exact price so I can use up my credit.

Just glad I don't have to give money to Kmart for Borderlands 2 now lol.

[quote name='alwayscheaper']Donde esta vita game deals?!?[/QUOTE]

Well there's like 4 vita games worth owning and if you have a vita you're probably already bought them

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back