$34.99
:360::ps3: Assassin's Creed 3
:360::ps3: Madden NFL 13
:360::ps3: Forza Horizon
:360::ps3: Borderlands 2
:360::ps3: FIFA 13
:pc: Diablo III

$29.99
(Doorbuster deals - doors open at midnight)

:wii: Disney Epic Mickey 2
:360::ps3: Medal of Honor: Warfighter
:360::ps3: Darksiders 2
:ps3: Battlefield 3 - Premium Edition
:360::ps3: The Amazing Spiderman
:360::ps3: Need for Speed: Most Wanted

$24.99
:360: Wipeout 3
:360: Marvel Avengers: Battle for Earth
:360: Dance Central 3
:360: Kinect Sports: Ultimate Collection
:360: Dragonball Z for Kinect
:360: Just Dance 4

$14.99
:360::ps3: GTA4: Complete Edition
:360: Halo Reach
:ds: Kingdom Hearts 3D: DDD
:360::ps3: Sniper Elite V2
:360::ps3: UFC Undisputed 3
Mortal Kombat - Vita

$7.99
:360::ps3: Dead Island: GOTY
:360: Call of Juarez: The Cartel
:wii: Just Dance 3
:360: AC: Revelations
:360::ps3: Grand Slam Tennis 2
:pc: The Sims 3

Hot Price? (price not listed; online only)
PS3 Ultimate Combo Pack: Killzone Trilogy & Dualshock 3 Wireless Controller - This Ultimate Combo Pack comes with the Killzone Trilogy and an urban camouflage DUALSHOCK 3 Wireless Controller

$199.99
Call of Duty: Black Ops Declassified Limited Edition PS Vita Wi-Fi Bundle

$199.99
Xbox 360 250GB Holiday Bundle - Includes Xbox 360 250GB console, Forza Motorsport 4 game, The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim download token, Xbox 360 wireless controller, wired headset and one-month trial for Hulu, EPIX and Xbox LIVE.

$199.99 (Doorbuster)
PlayStation 3 250GB Bundle - Includes a 250GB PS3 system, Dualshock 3 Wireless Controller, the Uncharted Greatest Hits Dual Pack and the inFamous Collection.

$149.99
3DS Holiday Bundle - Includes Flame Red Nintendo 3DS handheld system and Super Mario 3D Land game pre-installed.

$49.99

Skylanders: Giants Starter Pack - Nintendo Wii

$34.99
Sony Dualshock 3 Controller
Xbox 360 Wireless Controller
Turtle Beach - Ear Force P11 Headset
Turtle Beach - Ear Force X12 Headset

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='realskillz']all I want is dead island goty and kh ddd borderlands for 35 is pretty weak im going to just continue waiting for a price around 25 bucks.[/QUOTE]

Borderlands 2 is worth $60. There is at minimum 40 hours of content and much more if you are a loot hunter or multiple character type player.

[quote name='realskillz']because it isnt 35 its around 40 bucks when you include tax and seeing 20 bucks off isn't that amazing and im not even including the season pass in this[/QUOTE]

Then thateans 60 is essentially 70 and thats $30 savings now

For the 360 console deal, do I need to wait in line in the morning or should I be able to walk in during that day and buy one? Or can I order online? I need a 360 and that seems like a good deal.

[quote name='snoopydoggy2002']Was hoping for a deal on Dishonored or Resident Evil 6. Hopefully Target comes through.[/QUOTE]

Haha that exact two games I was frantically looking for in the ads so far. I painfully held off getting them at launch because I got burnt with all the new releases at $29.99 @ BB/$28 @ WM last year. This is just a preview though so the crazy deals are hopefully still to come. If I remember right there were quite a few surprises between the Silver Members Preview last year and the actual Black Friday.

[quote name='slidecage']could of got Kingdom hearts 3ddd for free few months back with flipping

TRU has 2 for 40
Best buy at the time was giving 30 each for them

buy 4 copies for 80
sold 3 copies to best buy for 90

got a free copy and 10bucks[/QUOTE]

I totally missed that one, thanks for the info though.

Wow! I'm disappointed. Probably will only pick up UFC 13 for $15, but I can wait for it to hit $10 if my mate is not going to get it. I'm surprised at Best Buy's ad this year. It's really disappointing. They totally rock last year.

[quote name='maxrenderer']Damn, $15 for Sniper Elite V2. Too bad I don't like people and won't be going out that day.[/QUOTE]
Buy it online perhaps? I want it,but not going out either.

[quote name='Anexanhume']Still, it behooves you to get the vita for $200 in any case.

I'm definitely interested in AC Revelations for $8. I hope Brotherhood goes for that too. And others match K-mart's MP3 for $8.[/QUOTE]

i might if the liberation bundle isn't on sale anywhere just to pick up the memory card; i might play the game for a while too and trade it in after i beat it.

[quote name='Clown069']might still pick up the Vita bundle.....just trade in Blops and get something better. wish it was the AC:l one though.[/QUOTE]

me too. i'd prefer ac over cod, and the white vita over the black one (no racism).

Im getting ass creed 3, revelations, dead island 2 and im 50/50 on darksiders. A 26 inch TV for cheap could be in the cards. My question is why there isnt a dishonored or resi 6 deal ? Of course tru always has those b1g1 for 5$ deals so thats 35$ a pop

:?::?::?::?::?::?::?::?::?::?::?::?::?::?::?::?::?::?::?::?::?::?::?::?::?::?::?::?::?::?::?::?:
Does anyone know if the ol' 160GB PS3 slims will be $199 or the like during BF?
:?::?::?::?::?::?::?::?::?::?::?::?::?::?::?::?::?::?::?::?::?::?::?::?::?::?::?::?:

Don't want those fugly superslim PS3s...

EA games have traditionally been $30.
Forza was $30 last year.

This year they are $5 more.

Lame.

I'll pick up Dead Island and maybe UFC.

Looks like I'll be relying on Amazon this year assuming Target and Walmart isn't much better.

[quote name='georgebot84']These will be online as well right?

no way I'm going out on BF to save 20 bux.[/QUOTE]
Last year they were, so it's a good chance they will be again. . All I know is that if it's not online then no deal for me since I only want BL2.

[quote name='Lordd_G']
Does anyone know if the ol' 160GB PS3 slims will be $199 or the like during BF?

Don't want those fugly superslim PS3s...[/QUOTE]
I haven't even seen a PS3 Slim at my local BBY's anymore. They've started stocking up on those Super Slims. I agree, they look cheap as hell.

[quote name='strait edge follower']I have to say bestbuy's ad isnt as good as last year, still solid though. The black ops vita bundle deal saves you 100$ which is really good[/QUOTE]

huh? i thought they were only 249?

[quote name='KanYozakura']Does anyone have any experience with the :360:Turtle Beach X12s? I desperately need a new mic and the reviews look great. I was looking at the XLa set for $30 but the X12s look nicer and will only be $5 more.[/QUOTE]

I picked up a pair last year since the xbox port on my PX21 stopped working, though I thought it was the cord at the time. I found them to be much more comfortable and cooler on my head than the PX21. I find sound is great especially with the variable bass boost, which I find is a must. I will note I've only used it on my Xbox though, I still use my 21s on the computer and PS3 since I believe you need an extra adapter for the chat to work on those with these.

The only real complaints are first I do find the mic to be flimsy. I'm always so careful with it because I keep thinking it's going to break. They also still have the slight "hiss" that everyone complaints about all the turtle beach headsets, but I only notice it when things are totally silent. It really isn't that bad and thats coming from someone who has ocd on things like that. :lol:

lol people saying they'll wait on amazon cause they dont like the prices of these games like Borderlands 2. Guess what, last year Amazon price matched the prices, didnt lower them. Now Amazon might have different games on sale that isnt on the BB bfad...

Hoo boy, I'm going to have fun making my BF spreadsheet tonight...;)

For those who have KH: DDD already, Amazon is offering $24.30 for Good-condition copies, so you can trade that in and try for a $14.99 copy from BBY to make $8-$10 profit at Amazon. :D

It is just a preview ad so I'm sure new deals will pop up. Only thing I'm interested is Borderlands 2 as I traded it in till next DLC drops.

[quote name='UnseenGamer7']Oh so they even included the door busters for silver members last year?[/QUOTE]Yes.

If I remember right, they went live on Monday or Tuesday of that week, with a limited quantity and access only for RZ Silver members. I think Wednesday it was live for everyone else.

[quote name='United_Korea']ugh, why not white vita bundle or 3ds xl bundle?[/QUOTE]

128702308828731977.jpg

[quote name='xewndar1']lol people saying they'll wait on amazon cause they dont like the prices of these games like Borderlands 2. Guess what, last year Amazon price matched the prices, didnt lower them. Now Amazon might have different games on sale that isnt on the BB bfad...[/QUOTE]

Wait as in "wait to see what Amazon has to offer". Not to mention, they have offered some items a little bit lower, not too much, but lower.

If they do, awesome.
If they don't, meh.

Surprisingly, this is a pretty weak Black Friday line-up from Best Buy this year :p The best deal I see is Kingdom Hearts 3DS for $14.99, but I already own the rare "Mark of Mastery" Edition.

I will probably pick up Dead Island GOTY. I sold the original game after finishing it. I also found out that you can bring your save over to Dead Island Riptide.

mother. of. god.....that $179 40" tv....

I'd love to have that! but I think it would be damn near impossible.

think I'll just sit on my computer and get ACIII like last year:applause:

[quote name='nillarilla']mother. of. god.....that $179 40" tv....

think I'll just sit on my computer and get ACIII like last year:applause:[/QUOTE]I was thinking the same thing on the TV. But can you imagine the line. They will probably only have like 3 of them lol.

[quote name='nillarilla']mother. of. god.....that $179 40" tv....

think I'll just sit on my computer and get ACIII like last year:applause:[/QUOTE]

People line up for this days before. Then I see this on Craigslist for double the price smh

Does best buy price match their own store? Like I bought ac3 on release, can I go back and price match it on black friday and get some of my money back?

[quote name='legendarydogs']Does best buy price match their own store? Like I bought ac3 on release, can I go back and price match it on black friday and get some of my money back?[/QUOTE]

no you cant price black firday deals mate thats why I waited just its just a single player game

[quote name='nedstark']no you cant price black firday deals mate thats why I waited just its just a single player game[/QUOTE]

damn, and I cant even do a return rebuy since I lose out of my $20 reward zone credit.

I have my eye on that Killzone Trilogy / DS3 bundle. I'm in the market for a new controller, and was hoping those would go on sale. I'm hoping for $40 or less.

Only one im remotely intrested in is Battlefield 3 Premium Edition, but im already close to my budget for other deals during black friday.

So I just became a silver member. If i remembered correctly silver member gets early access to this sale? Does that include the 29.99 doorbuster deals? Really want that NFS. And how early is early?

[quote name='krashhole']I was thinking the same thing on the TV. But can you imagine the line. They will probably only have like 3 of them lol.[/QUOTE]

I read somewhere that the Sharp 40" TV doorbuster was in very limited supply. Each store that advertised it said "minimum 10 per store" and that's pretty much all they had.

I haven't participated in a B&M BF event for several years. I don't miss the lack of sleep or the crowds, but you guys and gals have fun!

[quote name='legendarydogs']damn, and I cant even do a return rebuy since I lose out of my $20 reward zone credit.[/QUOTE]

You could have price matched TRU last weekend $47.99. That's what i did to ensure i wouldn't lose that bonus $20. [depending on how you view your purchase you can look at it as $27.99 after gift card :)]

That trilogy bundle interests me as I want the game. At the right price ill get it and keep the game. I could sell or flip the controller (or trade in the one I currently have).

I've been researching skylanders for about a year, and am thinking about finally making the plunge. Is this a deal worth going for here-$50 for giants starter and $3 for some figures? Is it worth even getting involved in this likely money-sink?

[quote name='ajm_64']damn it if only ps vita ac:l bundle was 200...[/QUOTE]
I was thinking the same. If no one has the AC bundle on sale I might have to grab that one.

[quote name='shrike4242']Yes.

If I remember right, they went live on Monday or Tuesday of that week, with a limited quantity and access only for RZ Silver members. I think Wednesday it was live for everyone else.[/QUOTE]

Last two year I do remember being able to buy them on the Monday or Tuesday prior for having Silver.

Last year I think they had 99% of the deals for silver members online. I know I got the Kinect, GPS, Blu-Ray and a few things when it went live. Mind you the website had issues, but I was able to get the deals.

[quote name='themightypencil']I've been researching skylanders for about a year, and am thinking about finally making the plunge. Is this a deal worth going for here-$50 for giants starter and $3 for some figures? Is it worth even getting involved in this likely money-sink?[/QUOTE]

Eventually the starter will drop to the $35- $40 range ... But most likely not before Christmas. Might be worth picking up a bunch of series 1 figures and see if anyone discounts the original game + portal (or find it on Craigslist/ amazon used on the cheap) and then wait for the inevitable sale on the giants portal owner pack after Christmas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back