$34.99
:360::ps3: Assassin's Creed 3
:360::ps3: Madden NFL 13
:360::ps3: Forza Horizon
:360::ps3: Borderlands 2
:360::ps3: FIFA 13
:pc: Diablo III

$29.99
(Doorbuster deals - doors open at midnight)

:wii: Disney Epic Mickey 2
:360::ps3: Medal of Honor: Warfighter
:360::ps3: Darksiders 2
:ps3: Battlefield 3 - Premium Edition
:360::ps3: The Amazing Spiderman
:360::ps3: Need for Speed: Most Wanted

$24.99
:360: Wipeout 3
:360: Marvel Avengers: Battle for Earth
:360: Dance Central 3
:360: Kinect Sports: Ultimate Collection
:360: Dragonball Z for Kinect
:360: Just Dance 4

$14.99
:360::ps3: GTA4: Complete Edition
:360: Halo Reach
:ds: Kingdom Hearts 3D: DDD
:360::ps3: Sniper Elite V2
:360::ps3: UFC Undisputed 3
Mortal Kombat - Vita

$7.99
:360::ps3: Dead Island: GOTY
:360: Call of Juarez: The Cartel
:wii: Just Dance 3
:360: AC: Revelations
:360::ps3: Grand Slam Tennis 2
:pc: The Sims 3

Hot Price? (price not listed; online only)
PS3 Ultimate Combo Pack: Killzone Trilogy & Dualshock 3 Wireless Controller - This Ultimate Combo Pack comes with the Killzone Trilogy and an urban camouflage DUALSHOCK 3 Wireless Controller

$199.99
Call of Duty: Black Ops Declassified Limited Edition PS Vita Wi-Fi Bundle

$199.99
Xbox 360 250GB Holiday Bundle - Includes Xbox 360 250GB console, Forza Motorsport 4 game, The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim download token, Xbox 360 wireless controller, wired headset and one-month trial for Hulu, EPIX and Xbox LIVE.

$199.99 (Doorbuster)
PlayStation 3 250GB Bundle - Includes a 250GB PS3 system, Dualshock 3 Wireless Controller, the Uncharted Greatest Hits Dual Pack and the inFamous Collection.

$149.99
3DS Holiday Bundle - Includes Flame Red Nintendo 3DS handheld system and Super Mario 3D Land game pre-installed.

$49.99

Skylanders: Giants Starter Pack - Nintendo Wii

$34.99
Sony Dualshock 3 Controller
Xbox 360 Wireless Controller
Turtle Beach - Ear Force P11 Headset
Turtle Beach - Ear Force X12 Headset

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you use the B2G1 Under $40 coupon from the Unlocked welcome pack with these prices? It says not valid when combined with any offers so that's why I'm unsure.

really glad im silver, though most of those amazing sales are basically paying 60 at launch and getting 20 back

Oh man, if you could price match these it would be outrageous :)

[quote name='FlyingMonkey9']Oh man, if you could price match these it would be outrageous :)[/QUOTE]

Too bad you can't.

[quote name='aircobra']Too bad you can't.[/QUOTE]

I know, maybe well get lucky and see a repeat of ac3 price since silver members have til January to pm

Pretty disapointing considering I'm currently sitting on $120 worth of Best Buy credit :whistle2:\ Last year kicked ass! So far the Black Friday ads have been pretty lackluster.

[quote name='JohnWayne']Dang no Xbox live like last year, I was really hoping for that..[/QUOTE]

Don't forget, BBY had "additional" sales that were not printed. I remember quite a few Blu rays and $1.99 DVDs getting thrown in that weren't in the ad (quite a few older Tarantino films as I got them).

Doubt they will be major items left out, but older items just magically dropped in price.

question:

I bought Forza Horizon during the b2g1 (and it was the free game)
If I buy one on BF....and return it w/ the b2g1 receipt, what would happen?
Would I get money back, or because it was the free game am I SOL???

[quote name='nillarilla']question:

I bought Forza Horizon during the b2g1 (and it was the free game)
If I buy one on BF....and return it w/ the b2g1 receipt, what would happen?
Would I get money back, or because it was the free game am I SOL???[/QUOTE]

SoL

Was some of these deals available online? Will be on vacation during the Thanksgiving week and would love to get my hands on the Black Ops Vita. Worst case I can have my friend pick it up for me.

I'll be in for some $4 Blus and the new ipod touch w/ $50 Gift Card if Amazon matches that.

Ridiculous that the 3DS "deal" is for the old model. Where's the damn 3DS XL Bundle??

[quote name='ShockandAww']I'll be in for some $4 Blus and the new ipod touch w/ $50 Gift Card if Amazon matches that.

Ridiculous that the 3DS "deal" is for the old model. Where's the damn 3DS XL Bundle??[/QUOTE]
Exactly! I'm ready to retire my old 3DS and Best Buy is making that pretty hard to do. Wal-Mart/Target/GameStop/Fry's better pull through for me...

[quote name='godsmack13']Nope, specifically excludes it.[/QUOTE]

Darn, is this true? Because I was hoping to get $15 back ^_^;

Woah. Amazing deals! Will be picking up Epic Mickey and Assassin's Creed 3. Maybe even Need for Speed.

I have a quick question: does anyone know if I'll be able to price match an Xbox I bought at Toys R' Us last weekend? I bought the Xbox 4 GB Kinnect bundle for $250. I was wondering if I'd be able to bring my receipt and the Best Buy ad to Toys R Us and have them price match it for their $200 250 GB bundle. My expectations for this working are very low.

Are all of these "wait outside in the cold for hours" Black Friday deals or can I just go in and pick up the 360 console deal casually or order it online? I need a 360.

[quote name='strait edge follower']Why do have a feeling that ill hate most wanted ? I guess ill get the run with my coupons for now[/QUOTE]
Are you kidding me? Look at the reviews.

[quote name='juanawoman']Are you kidding me? Look at the reviews.[/QUOTE]

Id mich rather read user reviews. These days these publications are payed off so much that I dont know if the review is truthfull or not. Just look at game informer, they give 8 + to everything lol

[quote name='strait edge follower']Id mich rather read user reviews. These days these publications are payed off so much that I dont know if the review is truthfull or not. Just look at game informer, they give 8 + to everything lol[/QUOTE]

Then stop looking at the damn scores and read the actual content of the review instead. Too many annoying tinfoil hat people like you and people who just look at scores is a big part of the issue that gaming has today.

[quote name='Blabadon']Then stop looking at the damn scores and read the actual content of the review instead. Too many annoying tinfoil hat people like you and people who just look at scores is a big part of the issue that gaming has today.[/QUOTE]

Woah dude I acually do read them. What I ment was that just cause they give great praise to a game that doesnt mean that they mean what they say thats all

[quote name='strait edge follower']Id mich rather read user reviews. These days these publications are payed off so much that I dont know if the review is truthfull or not. Just look at game informer, they give 8 + to everything lol[/QUOTE]
Not the numbers, what they actually say. And why would it matter if they were paid off? Both games are Need for Speed titles and EA. Seems kinda weird that EA would pay off reviewers for MW, but not the Runs.

You could also try the mediocre demo for the Runs (which doesn't always give a good look of the game, but the reviews reinforce that). If you liked it, more power to you. However, if you liked any of Criterion's past endeavors, I think you'd probably like MW.

[quote name='juanawoman']Not the numbers, what they actually say. And why would it matter if they were paid off? Both games are Need for Speed titles and EA. Seems kinda weird that EA would pay off reviewers for MW, but not the Runs.

You could also try the mediocre demo for the Runs. If you liked it, more power to you. However, if you liked any of Criterion's past endeavors, I think you'd probably like MW.[/QUOTE]

Well I did like the last burnout (except driving to the race event to start it again, grrrr lol). did they make it so you could restart it right away if you faild ? Cause I heard that it has that open world setting again

[quote name='strait edge follower']Well I did like the last burnout (except driving to the race event to start it again, grrrr lol). did they make it so you could restart it right away if you faild ?[/QUOTE]
Yep!

Actually, Paradise got an update that fixed that flaw as well (it wasn't instant, but you could use the d-pad menu and select restart). It really got on my nerves too though. LOL

I'm hoping that Best Buy will say "aw, what the hell!" and discount the PC version of Most Wanted, since I don't have either an xbox or playstation at the moment. Or maybe a competitor like Amazon will go that extra mile.

all meh except for that 40" Toshiba TV. im really hoping to see Nascar Inside Line cheap somewhere cause I really wanna get it, bu its definitely not worth $60

Kmart is getting most of my business this year so far. Only thing at BB for me likely is Dead Island goty for PS3.

I was hoping to find RDR goty for $10 or less...but will gladly take gta complete and max payne.

[quote name='Anexanhume']Still, it behooves you to get the vita for $200 in any case.

I'm definitely interested in AC Revelations for $8. I hope Brotherhood goes for that too. And others match K-mart's MP3 for $8.[/QUOTE]

But dude that white vita is just so smooth looking though :cool:

[quote name='strait edge follower']I have to say bestbuy's ad isnt as good as last year, still solid though. The black ops vita bundle deal saves you 100$ which is really good[/QUOTE]

Hey most of the great BB deals were online only during the week of xmas. I remember picking up a bunch of games during the holidays for cheap from their online portal.

in for.....
assassins creed 3
forza horizon
NFS most wanted
kingdom hearts 3ds
assassins creed REV.

and maybe a couple more, depending on how i feel once im actualy there. i find my self buying a bunch of stuff on BF, just on a fast reaction purchess.

Meh, not really setting me on fire. Excellent deal for Assassins Creed and Need for Speed but I'm not a fan of those games.

I was hoping Borderlands 2 would've been in the $20-30 range.

I want to get a Vita but have no interest in Call of Duty. I hope I see some retailer selling just the Vita by itslef for $150. Or at least come with a good game like LBP.

[quote name='ShockandAww']I'll be in for some $4 Blus and the new ipod touch w/ $50 Gift Card if Amazon matches that.

Ridiculous that the 3DS "deal" is for the old model. Where's the damn 3DS XL Bundle??[/QUOTE]

is that ipod deal with the gift card door-buster - if it is then Im out of luck - prob be big ass line .... :(

[quote name='uiengineer']i will be shopping this a few days early from my computer. (if they do it like last year). it is good to be a silver member.[/QUOTE]

I guess I missed out but last year for silver members what time did the deals come online and were most of the door busters available as well?

[quote name='nedstark']is that ipod deal with the gift card door-buster - if it is then Im out of luck - prob be big ass line .... :([/QUOTE]

Edit: Yes it looks like it is. Dammit I'm probably out of luck on it too.

[quote name='UnseenGamer7']I guess I missed out but last year for silver members what time did the deals come online and were most of the door busters available as well?[/QUOTE]
I think it was the monday before black friday. i know i got some cool stuff, like 2 of the $80 24" HDTVs. I believe those were Doorbusters.

Anyone think they will lower the prices of 20 dollar games to 10? Im hoping I can get FF13-2, Sims 3, and Red Dead Redemption for 10 dollars each. GS and BB are my best bet for those games getting priced down.

[quote name='nedstark']is that ipod deal with the gift card door-buster - if it is then Im out of luck - prob be big ass line .... :([/QUOTE]

Last year they had it online also. I know because I bought one.

[quote name='flakyflakes']Can you use the B2G1 Under $40 coupon from the Unlocked welcome pack with these prices? It says not valid when combined with any offers so that's why I'm unsure.[/QUOTE]

Yes you can. I did it last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back