Best Buy Black Friday is Live ($14.99 Kingdom Hearts 3D et al.)

[quote name='showtimefolks']really i called asked for representative and than someone in gaming and within 3-5 minutes she took off $3.50 from each game. got the email confirming a refund within 30 seconds[/QUOTE]

Man I must've just got stuck with a couple incompetents. I'm jealous of how smooth your interaction went. They didn't even end up sorting it out for me. I guess they felt bad that I was sitting there for literally 30 minutes with one representative and 1 hour with another so they said they'll email me or call me later with whatever the fuck information.

The things I do to maintain my cheap ass lifestyle.

[quote name='unferth2']Man I must've just got stuck with a couple incompetents. I'm jealous of how smooth your interaction went. They didn't even end up sorting it out for me. I guess they felt bad that I was sitting there for literally 30 minutes with one representative and 1 hour with another so they said they'll email me or call me later with whatever the fuck information.

The things I do to maintain my cheap ass lifestyle.[/QUOTE]

lol we are all cags for life. if you have some time i would try again now dial the number through automated just say representative and someone will come on line and ask which department just say gaming

the lady i spoke with said BB site is having this glitch so they are aware of it.

we are all CAGS for life lol. cheap life style is part of it lol

i hope everything works out

Question I bought an XBL credit (1600) yesterday along with MGS HD remake, can I get an exchange for the killzone with extra controller?
Edit: bought them with a Gift cad

Last edited by a moderator:
I picked up a LittleBigPlanet 2: Special Edition PlayStation Move Bundle for $39.99.

Seems like a pretty good deal with LBP 2:Special Edition, Playstation Eye Camera, Move Controller and Move Navigator.

I'll pick up another controller and play those lightgun style games on the PSN with some friends =D.

[quote name='Dund3r']Wasn't planning on picking up Dead Island, but a GOTY edition for 8 bucks is almost impossible to pass up.[/QUOTE]

Your signature is very dumb. Without GameStop you wouldn't have some deals that other stores match.

[quote name='Slade']I picked up a LittleBigPlanet 2: Special Edition PlayStation Move Bundle for $39.99.

Seems like a pretty good deal with LBP 2:Special Edition, Playstation Eye Camera, Move Controller and Move Navigator.

I'll pick up another controller and play those lightgun style games on the PSN with some friends =D.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the info.

[quote name='showtimefolks']lol we are all cags for life. if you have some time i would try again now dial the number through automated just say representative and someone will come on line and ask which department just say gaming

the lady i spoke with said BB site is having this glitch so they are aware of it.

we are all CAGS for life lol. cheap life style is part of it lol

i hope everything works out[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the information. I haven't had correspondence with them yet following my ordeal so I'll give it another go now.

[quote name='Downhome']Any chance that Dead Island could come back in stock?[/QUOTE]

For $2 more, you can get it at Walmart right now.

Finally got Saints Row at a price I'm willing to pay. Really tempted on Dishonored, but have a feeling I will be able to Gamefly it for $20 in like a month.

All my Best Buy orders shipped, while others (Target and Microsoft Store) have yet to. Looks like Best Buy is stepping it up this year. :applause:

Anyone know if they will be restocking? Especially that $99 1080p Insignia TV.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey do you guys think I could make my money back if I where to buy the ps3 bundle and sell it for the price I paid for with tax and all? The reason I ask is I have 200 in reward zone certificates and I would rather have the cash over the best buy reward zone certificate.

after the shipping charge with Dead Island, i decided to try my luck at Walmart with a PM. talked to customer service rep in store and after about 3 people looked at Best Buy's print ad they decided to price match it at $7.99 (the bottom front page of the ad states prices good November 22-24)

also picked up GOW Saga for $15, so I can confirm my store has update the system with BF prices ahead of time

That was nice, I bought 5 blus I had wanted. Didn't get cabin in the woods, but now I ca go to bed without screwing around with the crowds.

i got Dead island last night but they charged me for shipping even tho it said it was free up to the point when i paid for it already. but they did ship earlier today?

I'm really on the fence on the Killzone Trilogy bundle. As much as I want Killzone, I really don't need another controller to clutter my house (although I do like the look).

I actually called Best Buy right after I placed my order this morning and they credited the $3.50 shipping charge to the order. It did say on the website free shipping lol

[quote name='KOPITARRULEZ_11']is killzone gonna be back in stock[/QUOTE]

highly unlikely, but not impossible. you are just going to have to keep refreshing the page

[quote name='n64ra']F! i want $8 dead island goty[/QUOTE]

Sorry, I took that out of the title. In-store will be your only hope.

[quote name='guardian_owl']everything shipped fairly immediately but my blu-ray movies and TV shows, weird[/QUOTE]
happened to me last year when I ordered big bang theory, no doubt that you'll get what you ordered though, but it did take it's time for the email confirmations and the shipping/receiving.

[quote name='Y2JerichoHALic55']I'm really on the fence on the Killzone Trilogy bundle. As much as I want Killzone, I really don't need another controller to clutter my house (although I do like the look).[/QUOTE]

Really!? Either trade it in or ship it to me ;)

All I got to say is that the Fullerton, California police department has to be the worst department in Orange County, California. You guys tried to control the line and yet let 40-50 Hispanic people cut in line yet when my friends where where on the outside of the yellow tape not only did they tell them off and said that if they tried to cut in like "unlawful assembly would be called and no one would go in the store". Unlawful assembly is unconstitutional to start off with.

What makes me just as mad is I would have got that 40 inch Toshiba if the police fucking did something. I sure hope they steal from you and no body gets there petitions or retirement. Yes I am fucking mad as I was about 4 people away from getting one. fuck them.:bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb:

Yeesh. I ordered a Playstation 3D display when it first went live over 24 hours ago, along with Dishonored. No movement on those at all. Heck, my payment hasn't even been validated yet!

Anyone else in the same boat?

[quote name='packerfan10']All I got to say is that the Fullerton, California police department has to be the worst department in Orange County, California. You guys tried to control the line and yet let 40-50 Hispanic people cut in line yet when my friends where where on the outside of the yellow tape not only did they tell them off and said that if they tried to cut in like "unlawful assembly would be called and no one would go in the store". Unlawful assembly is unconstitutional to start off with.

What makes me just as mad is I would have got that 40 inch Toshiba if the police fucking did something. I sure hope they steal from you and no body gets there petitions or retirement. Yes I am fucking mad as I was about 4 people away from getting one. fuck them.:bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb:[/QUOTE]
FPD. FPD never changes.

[quote name='packerfan10']All I got to say is that the Fullerton, California police department has to be the worst department in Orange County, California. You guys tried to control the line and yet let 40-50 Hispanic people cut in line yet when my friends where where on the outside of the yellow tape not only did they tell them off and said that if they tried to cut in like "unlawful assembly would be called and no one would go in the store". Unlawful assembly is unconstitutional to start off with.

What makes me just as mad is I would have got that 40 inch Toshiba if the police fucking did something. I sure hope they steal from you and no body gets there petitions or retirement. Yes I am fucking mad as I was about 4 people away from getting one. fuck them.:bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb:[/QUOTE]

Just a tip which is irrelevant at this point but you can buy the Best Buy doorbuster tickets from the people in front. I learned that some of em are there to just acquire the tickets and flip em for profit. Just look it up on craigslist and they'll give you a contact number to call them when you arrive lol. This year the prices were around $50 per doorbuster ticket. Pretty fair price if it saves you the stress and hassle waiting in line all things considered.

[quote name='WilliamG']Yeesh. I ordered a Playstation 3D display when it first went live over 24 hours ago, along with Dishonored. No movement on those at all. Heck, my payment hasn't even been validated yet!

Anyone else in the same boat?[/QUOTE]

You should call customer service ASAP if you want that display. On thurs I had to place my order twice when the deal went live. Lucky I work grave shift
and have computer access so I noticed it or I would have missed. That being said it clears and ships fairly quickly if you use pay pal. So I cannot speak for CC orders.

i ordered the Flame Red 3ds bundle, then shortly late I ordered the Doorbuster PS3 250gb bundle. I got shipping confirmation for the 3ds bundle within hours, but as of this morning I still don't have the PS3 shipping confirmation. The status shows that my payment has been processed and my item can't be cancelled...just waiting on the "shipped" step to complete. Grr.

I was out last night and they had TONS of this at Target...i should have waited and gotten it then.

bread's done
Back