Best Buy Black Friday Specials Online NOW

[quote name='killer9']you can get nfs hot pursuit right now at kmart.com for 34.99[/QUOTE]

Never mind it's there. Kinda waiting on BB since I have a 10 dollar rewards coupon.

Thanks for the heads up.

[quote name='driftmr2']Dear Amazon, Please price match $189.xx Toshiba.[/QUOTE]

You DO KNOW that that's a single-core laptop correct?

[quote name='Taboner']You DO KNOW that that's a single-core laptop correct?[/QUOTE]

It's for a 12 year old, who cares!

If you want the sale prices on games/whatever early do a Google/Bing/etc search for the item using search terms like this(example: Modern Warfare 2 Best Buy PS3), then if it brings up a page for the item, click on where it says 'CACHED PAGE'.

It'll bring up a page from a few days ago, hit 'add to cart' and it should reduce it to the sale price in cart. VOILA!

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']If you want the sale prices on games/whatever early do a Google/Bing/etc search for the item using search terms like this(example: Modern Warfare 2 Best Buy PS3), then if it brings up a page for the item, click on where it says 'CACHED PAGE'.

It'll bring up a page from a few days ago, hit 'add to cart' and it should reduce it to the sale price in cart. VOILA![/QUOTE]

Hahaha brilliant.

[quote name='killer9']you can get nfs hot pursuit right now at kmart.com for 34.99[/QUOTE]
i cant find it, i want the 360 version but the ps3 version is $60 where did u find it?

[quote name='driftmr2']Hahaha brilliant.[/QUOTE]
Thank you.;)

That's how many of us were finding the pages for the God Of War III Ultimate Edition that TRU had on their website for $19.99 a while ago.:D

[quote name='Xenokai']i cant find it, i want the 360 version but the ps3 version is $60 where did u find it?[/QUOTE]

If you search Need for Speed Hot Pursuit, it shows up.

Beware on ordering NFS:HP from Best Buy. I ordered on Monday from BB.com during the Silver Premiere special early Black Friday online sale. Was in-stock and completed the order, then 3-4 hours my entire Black Friday orders went back-ordered. On Tuesday morning everything minus NFS came in-stock and was shipped and received today. My NFS:HP is still back-ordered as of right now....ARGH!!!

[quote name='driftmr2']It's for a 12 year old, who cares![/QUOTE]

Haha true. Didn't know the situation. Then it should be a definite buy in that case. If Amazon does match a deal like this, Black Friday at B&M stores will become useless in a few years.

Alright. Apparently the cached page idea might not work, since I just tried with another game(Madden 11 PS3) and as soon as I clicked 'add to cart' it took me to the page with the reduced price and the coming soon thing instead of the add to cart button.:cry:

It was worth a shot either way.

[quote name='Taboner']Haha true. Didn't know the situation. Then it should be a definite buy in that case. If Amazon does match a deal like this, Black Friday at B&M stores will become useless in a few years.[/QUOTE]

I'll be staying up to find out. :D

BTW if you order on kmart for need for speed use the coupon code KMHOLIDAY for free shipping on orders over 29.99

Sweet, got the GPS unit I wanted to grab for my dad right now. Just having it shipped for free to my home so I don't have to wait around at Best Buy on Friday

Finally got my Nook. I guess the cached page worked, because it still says Coming Soon, but I didn't think it had. Either way, I am not complaining, except it is scheduled for delivery between 12/9 and 12/25. Oh well. Still happy to have it.

Good luck all!

Just found out a $10 reward zone cert came through last week. Combined with a gift card I have, BB just became relevant... now only if I knew what I wanted.

[quote name='Xenokai']woah here it is need for speed for $34.99 shipping is 99cents so its nearly the same as best buys http://www.kmart.com/shc/s/p_10151_10104_018V002591176000P[/QUOTE]

Thank You. My BF shopping is done now. Although I am tempted by Mad Men on :br: at $10 each...

I noticed BB & Amazon both don't list nor show the Limited Edition. K-Mart showed the Limited Edition and that is what I wanted so I just ordered it from them.

[quote name='Justin42']I'm throwing BB the business on the Blu-rays; they're the ones that made the $9.99 Mad Men/Weeds prices happen. Amazon is just following.[/QUOTE]

Ditto. I'll even eat the tax. BB just whipped it out, while Amazon is saying, "get 50,000 people to Like us on FB and we'll think about it." Shaq that.

Alright! Just got all 3 season of Madmen for $30 - $10 reward zone I had. Any other must get blu rays? I just got a ps3 and still haven't watched a bluray movie.

Just waiting for EA MMA to go up to use my reward zone certificates. Thanks OP, much easier to just stay up a little longer tonight than to try to get up early.

[quote name='BudzMcGee']Just found out a $10 reward zone cert came through last week. Combined with a gift card I have, BB just became relevant... now only if I knew what I wanted.[/QUOTE]

^ This.

So far the only thing that interests me is Ace Combat X for PSP for $10. Can't even use my $10 RZ or $20 RZ on it!

Right now I'm considering the proposition of paying $1.60 for Futurama volume's two and three... or paying $16 for Medal of Honor, or well I was debating Fallout 3 and Spinter Cell but I've seen Splinter cheaper and Fallout 3 will just end up in my backlog for months and months plus all the DLC...

Course if I just buy Futurama I can go to bed now... MOH who knows when that'll be available...

Video game deals link in OP is borked, comes up with 'no results' page for me.

EDIT: Nevermind. inFamous and FO: NV got changed to the 'coming soon' pages now when you click Add To Cart.:roll:

Saving Private Ryan is still "coming soon", but while I wait I totally added Bejeweled Blitz to my cart, because that game rocks and 50% off is good.

[quote name='radioactivez0r']Saving Private Ryan is still "coming soon", but while I wait I totally added Bejeweled Blitz to my cart, because that game rocks and 50% off is good.[/QUOTE]

Yes I'm also waiting for that to go on sale. That's probably the only thing I want from Black Friday @ BB. :lol:

Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Ultimate Edition is also "Coming Soon", and unavailable. It figures that happens, being the first time all year I actually consider buying something from Best Buy.

looks like everything is coming up that way - ace combat x went from my cart to timeout to not adding to my cart. Though the regular priced $19.99 copy goes in my cart just fine. Go fig!

bread's done
Back