Best Buy Black Friday Specials Online NOW

[quote name='tightclaws']I hate Best Buy with a passion, they are a complete cluster F U CK[/QUOTE]

LOL, Yes.

Does Best Buy do returns @ all even say early afternoon on BF?

I want to return White Knight Chronicles (didn't get a chance to do it Wednesday damnit!) & exchange it for something else.

Grabbed Burn Notice season 1. Sure beats spending 20 minutes fighting over a parking space for the same price. There was nothing else I would have been buying.

Well that fucking sucked... Went to WalMart's madhouse before midnight, had no idea where the main game/DVD/BR thing was set up and it ended up being hidden in the clothing department and by the time I got there it was already pretty much picked clean. I didn't want a lot, ended up getting one game on my list but missed out on the GoW Collection due to my going back to electronics first, they had one in the case so I tried to get an employee to get it for me but as I was going back someone spoke up and said they wanted it to another employee that ended up coming over while I was gone.... Ended up getting TDK on BR and a price match on NFS:HP. After that, then I found the corral of went through and found Prototype, meh. I at least got that, checked out then went back over and saw some guy got lucky and found a copy... Wanted to get a price match on the 9th season of Smallville too (wish I ordered it from Amazon now) but their copies were already gone. I was there for nearly two hours and that was more than enough for me.. People were camped out at Best Buy and their parking lot completely packed too. But Wally World was a nightmare with well over a thousand people in the damn store and I had to park off at Home Depot, hahaha. I probably should have had my mother pick up what I was looking for since she was there well before I was. >_<

Oh, I was going to get R&C: Crack in Time but that wasn't showing up as on sale despite what the site says. Now I hope Amazon steps up and at least comes close to WM and BB's deals....

[quote name='thepoetvd776']When did the PS3 bundle go live?

Im checking and it says that it is sold out already.[/QUOTE]

Amazon has their bundle with Karate Kid blu, Uncharted 2, and a $25 credit live now (plus no sales tax/free ship) - I can't recall if it's the same bundle as Best Buy but it might be a good alternative.

[quote name='Maniac Mansion']Does Best Buy do returns @ all even say early afternoon on BF?

I want to return White Knight Chronicles (didn't get a chance to do it Wednesday damnit!) & exchange it for something else.[/QUOTE]
I don't see why they wouldn't as people are still going to have stuff they don't want that this is their last day to return it. I know I've done returns on Black Friday before. Actually that was my whole reason for going out about 3-4 Black Fridays ago, that and to force FYE to live up to their promise of giving me a free copy of the Transformers movie from 1986 that was promised during an in-store promo a month earlier.;)

I went today to go use a gift card up, so I picked up NFS:HP and Fallout 3. The cashier refused to price match bestbuy.com for Fallout 3 though, which surprised me. I thought they always pricematched their own site?

Dunno, so I just ordered it from amazon.com on my phone while I was waiting for her to finish processing my gift card and NFS:HP.

As far as I know Best Buy's store is always supposed to pricematch bestbuy.com. You probably should have spoken to a manager about that. There are some good deals going on today, I was able to grab up an E-Machines laptop for super cheap this morning.
cool2.gif
:D

[quote name='VoltronGuy']I went today to go use a gift card up, so I picked up NFS:HP and Fallout 3. The cashier refused to price match bestbuy.com for Fallout 3 though, which surprised me. I thought they always pricematched their own site?

Dunno, so I just ordered it from amazon.com on my phone while I was waiting for her to finish processing my gift card and NFS:HP.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='karkyco']Amazon has their bundle with Karate Kid blu, Uncharted 2, and a $25 credit live now (plus no sales tax/free ship) - I can't recall if it's the same bundle as Best Buy but it might be a good alternative.[/QUOTE]
nice. the other option is dell.com. their bundle is karate kid, uncharted 2, pixeljunk shooter, and pre-order for tron ps3. ps3 deals are always so awesome every year it is wonder that ps3 isn't smokin' xbox.

[quote name='VoltronGuy']I went today to go use a gift card up, so I picked up NFS:HP and Fallout 3. The cashier refused to price match bestbuy.com for Fallout 3 though, which surprised me. I thought they always pricematched their own site?

Dunno, so I just ordered it from amazon.com on my phone while I was waiting for her to finish processing my gift card and NFS:HP.[/QUOTE]
I had that happen before. So I went out to my car, grabbed my iphone and did an online order with in store pick.

I had no problem getting the first 5 seasons of Weeds for $10 a piece.

[quote name='PublikDefender']nice. the other option is dell.com. their bundle is karate kid, uncharted 2, pixeljunk shooter, and pre-order for tron ps3. ps3 deals are always so awesome every year it is wonder that ps3 isn't smokin' xbox.[/QUOTE]
It'd be even more awesome if they didn't start with such a fuckin' high pricetag though. They probably lost A LOT of gamers due to pricing their original two models at $499 and $599. I know they almost lost me as a customer. Were it not for the RROD/E74 issues on the 360 I would've gladly gone with that system over a PS3 since there's very few PS3 exclusives that have really been worth it for me(Uncharted series is the only one I would say is a must play for PS3 owners).

By the way, did anyone else notice that on Walmart's website they had the vanilla version of Uncharted 2 listed under the $10 game section? That's a hell of a deal for $10. It's OOS though, but I wonder if the price is the same in store(as it says in-store prices may vary).

Either way, the only reason I'm going to BB this weekend is to return my Dead Rising 2 Zombrex Edition and see if they have some new copies of games I'm shipping off to Amazon that I can buy.:D

Didn't buy it but BB had a mobile cart near the registers in the corner full of PS3 games...one of them was Folklore for $19.99. It was one of the games w/ the yellow price sticker on it.

It wasn't a BF deal, but I did manage to find one new copy of Warioland Shake It for Wii on clearance for $15.xx!!! I was worried it was gonna be gone, but there was one copy left. Can't wait to play it!

I then went to GS to try to see what they had for the B2G1 free only to find out that they finally threw out ALL of the game cases for used DS games. I remember reading about it before but.. sons a bitches!!!

bread's done
Back