Best Buy Blu-Ray Steelbooks for Sale

HunteR7411

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Ok i have "extras" of the following. I need them all gone or they will have to go back. :(

Cost + shipping. If you buy 5 of them, ill throw in the gift card deal. Like I said its all or nothing because I cant eat the cost of the blus if people only want some of them.

Monsters Inc
nightmare before christmas
Wall-e (claimed)
a bugs life
cars
sleeping beauty
2x Ratatouille
pirates 1, 2, 3

[quote name='HunteR7411']Ok i have "extras" of the following. I need them all gone or they will have to go back. :(

Cost + shipping. If you buy 5 of them, ill throw in the gift card deal. Like I said its all or nothing because I cant eat the cost of the blus if people only want some of them.

Monsters Inc
Wall-e (claimed)
a bugs life
cars
sleeping beauty
2x Ratatouille
pirates 1, 2, 3[/QUOTE]
cost you paid+ship or cost that is advertised +ship?

[quote name='quatrevav35']cost you paid+ship or cost that is advertised +ship?[/QUOTE]

i think he just wants his money back.

so from my understanding, cost that is advertised + ship.

[quote name='JaroldL']i think he just wants his money back.

so from my understanding, cost that is advertised + ship.[/QUOTE]

If he wants cost that is advertised + ship then he not just wanting his money back.... he's wanting his money back and the $15 profit that he will make on each blu ray.

Nothing wrong with trying to make a buck of $15 bucks but just saying what we all already knew.

[quote name='HunteR7411']Ok i have "extras" of the following. I need them all gone or they will have to go back. :(

Monsters Inc
Wall-e (claimed)
a bugs life
cars
sleeping beauty
2x Ratatouille
pirates 1, 2, 3[/QUOTE]

PM'd!!!

[quote name='guywhotrades']If he wants cost that is advertised + ship then he not just wanting his money back.... he's wanting his money back and the $15 profit that he will make on each blu ray.

Nothing wrong with trying to make a buck of $15 bucks but just saying what we all already knew.[/QUOTE]

???

They are 29.99/ea + tax + shipping. If someone takes 5 off my hands they get the $25 BB giftcard. What "profit" are you talking about?

Someone local does want them all (ATM), so I do have 1 floating Ratatouille that needs to be moved. =/

bread's done
Back