Best Buy: BOGO free on select Kinect games w/ free shipping

gxgamer

CAG Veteran
EDIT: THIS IS DIFFERENT FROM THE BUY 2 GET 1 FREE DEAL

Not sure if people knew of this deal that Best Buy had going also.

Buy one get one free on select Kinect games. Also giving free shipping...
here is the link: click here :applause:

Last edited by a moderator:
yes my good man...there are threads at the top for the weekly deals at stores. Everyone knows about the sale and everyone has already taken advantage of the flips as the TIV's plummet.

This deal is a different deal. This is not buy 2 get 1 free. This is buy 1 get 1 free and only applies to Kinect games. This is a possible better deal for people looking build their Kinect library.

[quote name='gxgamer']This deal is a different deal. This is not buy 2 get 1 free. This is buy 1 get 1 free and only applies to Kinect games. This is a possible better deal for people looking build their Kinect library.[/QUOTE]

This deal has been posted since last week.

Check the Sunday Ad link from this week at the top sticky - it's in there.

As a general rule of thumb, if the deal is more than a few hours old from a major retailer, it's already been posted.

So what if this deal has been posted? I'm freaking tired of people complaining about a deal that has been posted. I mean do you lose anything if he posted this deal again? I'm thankful to him for posting this deal again because there ARE people like myself who don't check this website every hour. So if this has been posted a couple days, I would have missed it. So yeah, if YOU already taken advantage of this deal, then good for you. At least give me a chance to know about it. Thank you very much

[quote name='bluedragonffx2']So what if this deal has been posted? I'm freaking tired of people complaining about a deal that has been posted. I mean do you lose anything if he posted this deal again? I'm thankful to him for posting this deal again because there ARE people like myself who don't check this website every hour. So if this has been posted a couple days, I would have missed it. So yeah, if YOU already taken advantage of this deal, then good for you. At least give me a chance to know about it. Thank you very much[/QUOTE]

It's not that it was posted a few days ago and died. It's on the FRONT PAGE.

bread's done
Back