Best Buy Boxing Day Deals

heimdal

CAGiversary!
Feedback
13 (100%)
Best Buy Boxing Day Gaming deals from RFD, courtesy of mtrvgame:

Xbox 360 Pro Holiday Bundle ~ $239.99 ($60 Savings)

Playstation 3 80GB Console With LittleBigPlanet ~ $399.99 ($60 Savings)

$39.99 Each (Xbox 360)
Farcry 2
EndWar
Grand Theft Auto IV
Call of Duty World at War
Sonic Unleashed

$19.99 Each (Xbox 360)
Gears of War
Halo 3
Mass Effect

$9.99 Each (Xbox 360)
2K Sports All Pro Football 2K8
The Darkness

Wii Play - $39.99

$29.99 Each (Wii)
Star Wars The Force Unleashed
Sonic Unleashed
Lego Batman

Guitar Hero III Legends of Rock With Guitar ~ $59.99 Each ($70 Savings on all Platforms)

$39.99 Each (PS3)
Metal Gear Solid 4
Resistance 2
Star Wars the Force Unleashed
Mortal Kombat vs DCU
Soul Calibur IV

$29.99 Each (PS3)
Pure
NHL 2K9

$19.99 Each (PS3)
Brothers in Arms Hell's Highway
Fracture
Rainbow Six Vegas 2

Dualshock 3 Controller and PS3 Blu-Ray Remote ~ $64.99 ($15 Savings)

Over 40 Blu-Ray titles ranging from $9.99 - $14.99 Each

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='heimdal']Guitar Hero III Legends of Rock With Guitar ~ $59.99 Each ($70 Savings on all Platforms)[/quote]

I think this could be the 2-guitar bundle since it's $129.99. If so then it's hot, if not then cold compared to TRU's $50.

Might get Star Wars TFU for Wii.

I suppose with the recent Zellers 2/30 frenzy that makes most of these deals warm. $240 for the 360 isn't bad, but the PS3 deal is the same as EB/GS's current one.

fuck I already have those games.

And yeah super weak. But the blu-rays might be nice. But was it confirmed? Or is this another fake?

I swear companies release the b-day flyers early to get a feel of how "good" it is and change it as they go along.

I think $39.99 is a solid sweet spot for games, and if I didn't already own almost all the games on sale I would bite, but again, BD is going to be a circus, so the savings don't seem all that great.

I'd be down for Halo 3 and CoD WaW, but BestBuy is not likely where I'll end up first thing in the morning (for the past five years I've gone to FurureShop :p). I can always cross my fingers and hope there's still some there by the time I get there, but I doubt it.

I don't have Resistance 2 yet, so I think that price is reasonable :) The BR prices also seem interesting, but I guess we'll have to see which titles are available and for how much.

Very nice price for WaW. Can't wait to get it
7385db9a3f11415bc0e9e2625fae3734.jpg

i will probally pick up a copy of Brothers in Arms for PS3.
hope they will have some copies left, don't want to wait in line for one video game!

thumbs up to gamer602!

thats good that you spoke out against Mr. "Deal Post Whore Guru"

http://www.redflagdeals.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7918389&postcount=194

No matter what you say about him, he will always be right and you will be wrong. If you say something about him, he will always have some smart ass reply for you. Its getting closer to boxing day and he will be posting non stop (its like that every year, lol). Every thread about video games on RFD, you will be see him in it.

100% sure this thing is lurking on here, has a account but does not use it.

Fracture for $19.99 is the one that interests me the most although I would rather have it for 360 so I hope both versions end up being that price.

Damn i was really hoping for littlebigplanet at 39.99$. After seeing the new metal gear solid levels coming out next week I'm soooooo buying that game.

[quote name='jonkaho']i will probally pick up a copy of Brothers in Arms for PS3.
hope they will have some copies left, don't want to wait in line for one video game!

thumbs up to gamer602!

thats good that you spoke out against Mr. "Deal Post Whore Guru"

http://www.redflagdeals.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7918389&postcount=194

No matter what you say about him, he will always be right and you will be wrong. If you say something about him, he will always have some smart ass reply for you. Its getting closer to boxing day and he will be posting non stop (its like that every year, lol). Every thread about video games on RFD, you will be see him in it.

100% sure this thing is lurking on here, has a account but does not use it.[/quote]

Sigh, RFD drama, glad that shit doesn't happen to this loose band of wayfaring forum goers. Probably why this place is the only forum I've been a member of for more than a week (unless I join X site for download privs).

[quote name='jonkaho']
No matter what you say about him, he will always be right and you will be wrong. If you say something about him, he will always have some smart ass reply for you.[/QUOTE]

nah. more like people like you are too dim-witted to have a good comeback

[quote name='jonkaho']
100% sure this thing is lurking on here, has a account but does not use it.[/QUOTE]

just because i don't log on doesn't mean i don't lurk here dumbass

Last year I took advantage of BestBuy's online Boxing day sales at midnight on Xmas day. Sure, you have to pay shipping, but it also means you can sleep in the next morning, don't have to deal with crowds or line up.

Oddly enough, last year's Boxing Day shopping from BestBuy netted me an XBox 360 Pro Holiday Bundle that Bricked-out-of-the-Box. Buyer beware, they will NOT be restocking the Holiday Bundle after xmas, so the Boxing Day price is basically the clearance price. If your xbox bricks on day1 and it's in that bundle, you can't exchange it because they won't have any to exchange it with!

For $19.99 for Mass Effect or Gears of War... I'd be all over that if I hadn't jumped ship to PS3. :(

[quote name='mahjongmaniac']nah. more like people like you are too dim-witted to have a good comeback

just because i don't log on doesn't mean i don't lurk here dumbass[/quote]

WOW, his first post on here and he is already creating problems and attacking me already.

just stop posting on here, the only thing you are bringing to the CAG community is your negative vibes!

i think most users on here would agree with me!

everytime when users on RFD post something negative about you, you always have to accuse me of something! the only reason lots of users hate you is because you post non stop 24 hours a day!

this guy always takes it out on me, when he sees negative comments made about him!

i hope the mods ban this guy.

he is here to create more problems just like on RFD.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='mahjongmaniac']nah. more like people like you are too dim-witted to have a good comeback

just because i don't log on doesn't mean i don't lurk here dumbass[/quote]

And you're confirming his statements, why? Seriously, did you read what you just replied too, and what you just wrote? Am I missing some sort of weird joke where you try to look stupid??? Or are you that impersonator account we had here a while ago?

[quote name='jonkaho']WOW, his first post on here and he is already creating problems and attacking me already.

just stop posting on here, the only thing you are bringing to the CAG community is your negative vibes!

i think most users on here would agree with me!

everytime when users on RFD post something negative about you, you always have to accuse me of something! the only reason lots of users hate you is because you post non stop 24 hours a day!

i hope the mods ban this guy.

he is here to create more problems just like on RFD.[/quote]
One thing you must learn jonkaho is when one is pushed, it is natural to push back. If someone was ripping into you, would you not feel obligated to defend yourself?

[quote name='game_fanatic']One thing you must learn jonkaho is when one is pushed, it is natural to push back. If someone was ripping into you, would you not feel obligated to defend yourself?[/quote]

there are numerous times on RFD that he was ripping into me. i just ignored what he said about me and the mods deleted what he said. The RFD mods have warned us already about the fighting that was going on. He is the one that does not stop.

maybe you think you are the King of RFD, but you are NOTHING HERE!

[quote name='custo']Damn i was really hoping for littlebigplanet at 39.99$. After seeing the new metal gear solid levels coming out next week I'm soooooo buying that game.[/quote]

can't wait for the Metal Gear levels too!

looks so cool!

Wow, Guitar Hero 3 for $59.99? A month ago, I picked up the PS3 version from the same store for $49.99, which apparently was the only one for sale. I eventually traded the game away (kept the guitar) for $22 to pick up the superior World Tour game. I've been playing World Tour everyday for the last month; even buying new tracks. Might even buy the Rock Band 2 drums down the line.

[quote name='lustyhitter']Wow, Guitar Hero 3 for $59.99? A month ago, I picked up the PS3 version from the same store for $49.99, which apparently was the only one for sale. I eventually traded the game away (kept the guitar) for $22 to pick up the superior World Tour game. I've been playing World Tour everyday for the last month; even buying new tracks. Might even buy the Rock Band 2 drums down the line.[/quote]

It includes an extra guitar, which I think is worth the extra $10. I'll probably pick this up, and trade the extra guitar to get credit towards World Tour.

bread's done
Back