Best Buy Bucks & Monopoly back at McDonalds

cyberlian

CAGiversary!
Feedback
22 (100%)
1 in 3 chance of getting $3 best buy bucks coupon!!!

BBB are on large fries and premium chicken sandwichs

They also have better prizes on the monopoly board

Today, on a $7 meal, I got $5 bbb and a free mcflurry.

The last time this promotion came around I won an xm radio w/ a year of service and spent about $30 in best buy bucks on dvds (all $1 bbb)

Why cant they do this promotion with a some place healthy. I hate walking into McDonalds; I put on weight just smelling the greasy fries in there.

i got 3 fries so far and only got

6 lame game pieces (didnt win jack online with them)
and
3 BB bucks

so far out of pocket 5.00 cash for 3 best buy bucks.....

the online part sucks major this year

the only question here is how much weight did you gain during this promotion the last time it came around?

[quote name='cyberlian']Today, on a $7 meal, I got $5 bbb and a free mcflurry.

The last time this promotion came around I won an xm radio w/ a year of service and spent about $30 in best buy bucks on dvds (all $1 bbb)[/QUOTE]

Cool. The large fries don't cost that much around here, so that's what I would probably get. I wonder if there is a limit to how many BB bucks and/or coupons you can use in one transaction...

As for the fattening problem... exercise does wonders. :)

I stopped in for a Premium Chicken Club meal, and walked away with $4 in BB bucks, and a free breakfast sandwich. I'd say that's a win. :)

[quote name='Odenat']I got a drink today all i need is board walk for 10K! too bad I don't go to mcdonalds that often[/QUOTE]

See, that's the one that they only make two of, and the people who get them are the old people who think that's mold on their large fries.

[quote name='hopesfall']the only question here is how much weight did you gain during this promotion the last time it came around?[/QUOTE]

No kidding, I gained about 15 pounds during the last round; I find myself going a little overboard when mcdonalds is paying me to eat there. I've got a local booster club card that gets any sandwich BOGO, and unfortunatly, I always win a lot of extra food*

(*please note that i will one day die from mcdonalds)

I've spent $12 and have a free mcflurry, a free med fry and a total of $10 in bbb already (2 $3 and 4 $1), plus the monopoly pieces

On a side note, if it is the same as last year, all "winning" monopoly pieces will have an 800 number on the actual game piece.

welp I lost online, I landed on the insurance spot and nothing happened. then I entered my other piece and landed on a violet one, forget the name. and it said I collected it. if I get all three I could win a HP computer.

Bought one fry for me, and one for my bro:

Got a free McFlurry, various Monopoly pieces, and $8 Best Buy bucks. Not bad, and I already burned off the fries tonight. :)

[quote name='Saucy Jack']Bought one fry for me, and one for my bro:

Got a free McFlurry, various Monopoly pieces, and $8 Best Buy bucks. Not bad, and I already burned off the fries tonight. :)[/QUOTE]
Nice! Hey let's keep talking about exercise and McDonald's in the same thread. :lol: What'd you do tonight to burn off those fries? I try to hit the treadmill a few times a week. That, and running around with my little kid keeps me active.

Got 4 $1 BBB and about 12 game pieces. Someone left some on the table next to us and I went with my family, so we picked up quite a few pieces. Don't forget about the online game though. Might possibly score a prize on there since it is a way at getting pieces but in a separate board.

I just wish they didn't cap the entry limit at 10 pieces a day per person/e-mail. I would love to win a PSP even though I already have one. I want to give one to my brothers as a gift, but don't have the money for that.

[quote name='woobacca']Nice! Hey let's keep talking about exercise and McDonald's in the same thread. :lol: What'd you do tonight to burn off those fries? I try to hit the treadmill a few times a week. That, and running around with my little kid keeps me active.[/QUOTE]

I did some stretches, exercise bike, and then lifted some weights. I'm tired, but I somehow have a rush of energy. I know it sounds weird, but it makes sense.

[quote name='Moxio']Eh, I never even go to McDonalds.[/QUOTE]

I stop in for an occasional breakfast, but that's it. I only ever go with one friend though, so it's really not that often.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I stop in for an occasional breakfast, but that's it. I only ever go with one friend though, so it's really not that often.[/QUOTE]

WHAT?! You said that you'd only go to McDonald's with me. I thought I was your Mickey D buddy. Backstabbing bastard! :rofl:

[quote name='mr ryles']I went to work for 8 hours and if I want to eat my mcdonalds I'll eat my fucking mcdonalds[/QUOTE]

:applause:

Bravo!

[quote name='Saucy Jack']I did some stretches, exercise bike, and then lifted some weights. I'm tired, but I somehow have a rush of energy. I know it sounds weird, but it makes sense.[/QUOTE]
Impressive. I need to be more regular about it. Sucks waking up early, but luckily I have gym buddy who'll kick my ass if I don't. The gym buddy is key when you're a lazy bastard like me.
I think those fries are calling my name for lunch tomorrow.

[quote name='woobacca']Impressive. I need to be more regular about it. Sucks waking up early, but luckily I have gym buddy who'll kick my ass if I don't. The gym buddy is key when you're a lazy bastard like me.
I think those fries are calling my name for lunch tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, as long as you exercise, you'll be healthier. Doesn't matter what or how much you do, as long as you do something.

I had a routine for a while (which I hope to get back into soon) where I would wake up at 5 a.m. and do a combo walk/run/jog for 2-3 miles. Just that exercise in the morning gave me energy for the whole day. Plus, after my body adjusted to the regimen, it soon got to the point where I didn't have to diet. I could eat whatever I wanted in reasonable portions and I would still lose weight and be healthy.

ya I played high school basketball which kept me in shape year round, so my body has been naturally fit and in shape for the last 4 or 5 years of my life. but now I am out of High school I am a little worried that I might start getting fat. I mean I eat all the time and before it has been canceled out but now without basketball I might start getting fat soon. thinking of joining a gym.

Looks like this other Monopoly thread is getting more action - http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68997
Anyway, I feel like a complete ass. After all that talk last night about exercising, I couldn't fall asleep for some reason and wound up missing my workout this morning. #-o However, I still went to McD's for lunch, ordered a large chicken selects meal, and got myself a free breakfast sandwich coupon and $1 BB buck. As you can see, I have my priorities straight. :lol:

**** mcdonalds.. they ended the $1.00 tuesday chicken nuggets deal. Without those, I'd never go to mcdonalds.

Of course, when they do have nuggets for sale, I end up buying a shitload of other things.

bread's done
Back