Best Buy, Buy Assassin's Creed, get another game $10 off online only

That's not thaaaat great. at this time in those games life, I would buy them used on craigslist or something. you can probably get them for 90-100 bux. 100 Topps.

Gaaahahahah I love how Assassin's Creed couldn't even come close to the expectations they had on sales. I've seen so many gimmicks around town trying to get people to buy it. Hell it was $40 at Fry's for a week and didn't sell out either system.

Anyway, OT, $10 off a second game isn't worth paying full price for Assassin's Creed IMO.

its not bragging rights if its an actual deal... also, i'm really hyped for assassin's creed, and the mass effect Limited edition alone is hitting $85+ on ebay

sorry to tell you man, but you bought these games at regular retail price, if you would have bought them from Family Video you would have gotten a much better deal, especially with the $5 off $50 coupon

[quote name='foundation']Gaaahahahah I love how Assassin's Creed couldn't even come close to the expectations they had on sales.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it's only the third fastest selling Xbox 360 game ever. :p

[quote name='foundation']Gaaahahahah I love how Assassin's Creed couldn't even come close to the expectations they had on sales. I've seen so many gimmicks around town trying to get people to buy it. Hell it was $40 at Fry's for a week and didn't sell out either system.

Anyway, OT, $10 off a second game isn't worth paying full price for Assassin's Creed IMO.[/quote]

You are an idiot spitting out random thoughts. The game is almost at 2 million worldwide sales and Most Frys sold out in 20 minutes at that price.

[quote name='saldogg']whatever man, i thought it was a great deal considering the mass effect LE is almost impossible to get and i got it for 60...[/QUOTE]

There's a $10 off any game over $30 at BB Coupon floating around. That alone would have dropped your total another 10.

[quote name='MrNEWZ']There's a $10 off any game over $30 at BB Coupon floating around. That alone would have dropped your total another 10.[/quote]

FYI, the Mass Effect: LE is available only online.

[quote name='MrNEWZ']There's a $10 off any game over $30 at BB Coupon floating around. That alone would have dropped your total another 10.[/quote]

tried it... i believe thats an in store only deal... otherwise i just tried it wrong...

[quote name='panasonic']You are an idiot spitting out random thoughts. The game is almost at 2 million worldwide sales and Most Frys sold out in 20 minutes at that price.[/QUOTE]

Hey now, don't get personal. I was just saying that they anticipated it outselling Halo 3 because it was cross platform and it didn't come close. One could make an argument that Jade's comic had something to do with a few sales. Heh..

After playing it, I would seriously fall asleep in battles because it just felt really really sluggish and lame and the game felt like it was playing for me during fight scenes. No doubt it's a great game for $40, but I personally take solace in believing this game will be 2 for $30 with Kane & Lynch by late January.

Plus, it's the fastest selling new IP since "The Getaway" so fast selling doesn't mean it's good.

I lost all interest for Assassin's Creed when i found out the stupid plot twist that happens in the first 5 min of the game.

[quote name='foundation']Gaaahahahah I love how Assassin's Creed couldn't even come close to the expectations they had on sales. I've seen so many gimmicks around town trying to get people to buy it. Hell it was $40 at Fry's for a week and didn't sell out either system.

Anyway, OT, $10 off a second game isn't worth paying full price for Assassin's Creed IMO.[/QUOTE]

So what were they expecting anyways? VGChartz shows it in second place with 585,064 units moved while the PS3 barely did half that. Unless you mean the PS3 sales which were shit. Not too shabby compared to a block buster release like Mario Galaxy which will push 1 mil in two weeks US wide.

[quote name='Valkryst']I lost all interest for Assassin's Creed when i found out the stupid plot twist that happens in the first 5 min of the game.[/quote]

..If you read anything on Assassin's Creed prior to its release, then you should've already known the "stupid plot twist." In fact, it's not even a plot twist.

bread's done
Back