Best Buy: Buy One Select $7.99 Blu-ray Movie, Get One Free Online or In Store

Since i already have Big Trouble, the list is kinda weak.

But I am thinking Super Troopers and DodgeBall.

Makes me think about how I spent almost that much to see some of these once in theaters, but I don't want to pay that much to own any of them.

[quote name='maxpower0965']Just looked at the weekly add online and its in store too.[/QUOTE]

Thanks! Looks like I'll pick up Dodgeball and none other.

[quote name='mitch079']No love for Back to School? tsk tsk.[/QUOTE]

I purchased that one along with My Cousin Vinny earlier last month when Best Buy mistakenly pulled out the promo flyer.

I'm going to pick up the only two I don't have, Napoleon Dynamite and There's Something About Mary.

[quote name='Vulcan2422']Thanks! Looks like I'll pick up Dodgeball and none other.[/QUOTE]

So you can get one other movie for free, and you won't? Not Young Frankenstein or My Cousin Vinny?

Looks like Big Trouble is Sold out online. :(

Any others sold out? They wont show on the list if they are. May have to go in store if there are.and just my luck rewardszone is down.:(

I got My Cousin Vinny, Dodgeball, Cedar Rapids, and Big Trouble in Little China. I was tempted by some of the other films on offer, but I'm between jobs and have to draw the line somewhere.

FYI in case anyone else tried... It wouldn't let me get 4 yesterday, or even do 2 separate orders, but looks like a second order worked fine today.

[quote name='Vulgarism']So you can get one other movie for free, and you won't? Not Young Frankenstein or My Cousin Vinny?[/QUOTE]

I was on android when I looked and than went back to webos and the site doesnt load for some reason. I just gotta find one other. It meant to say one other not none.

Got in on this last night. All About Steve trades in at Amazon for $5.95 bringing the net total for the other one down to ~$2.50 w/tax. In order to place a second order, I had to sign out, add the items to my cart, and then sign in during checkout when prompted.

Young Frankenstein is out of stock online, and my store didn't have any :( It was going to be a birthday present for my dad...

I got Dodgeball, There's Something About Mary, Napoleon Dynamite, and Office Space.

I had to use two separate orders to get the deal to work though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Found Big Trouble and Young Frankenstein in-store the other day. $4 to upgrade from DVD is worthy for both of them.

On my way out, I grabbed 12 Monkeys on sale for $6.99 which includes $8 Oblivion (oh, THAT one) Fandago Kash.

They must have done a restock this morning because both My Cousin Vinny and Young Frankenstein are back in stock online again. Took this as a sign to place a 2nd order, as I foolishly passed up My Cousin Vinny the first time.

I thought there were some good titles on the list... Theres Something about Mary, Back to School, My Cousin Vinny, Super Troopers, Young Frankenstein... those are all solid comedies...

I picked up a few of the others I didnt already have

[quote name='sayu']Young Frankenstein and Big Trouble in Little China are back in stock, so I ordered both. Thanks, OP![/QUOTE]

Thanks for the heads up on BTiLC, went with that and Dodgeball.

[quote name='sayu']Young Frankenstein and Big Trouble in Little China are back in stock, so I ordered both. Thanks, OP![/QUOTE]

Those were my choices as well, glad they came back in stock! :)

Finally able to pick up Big Trouble and Frankenstein, since it was sold out in store and online when i checked early this week.

[quote name='blazers29']Can I get 4 blu rays on the same transaction and get 2 of them free?[/QUOTE]

No, need to do separate transactions.

Looks like I waited too long since Super Troopers is gone from the list. In for Date Night and Big Trouble since I have yet to see it (I know I already get enough crap from friends about that). Thanks OP!

bread's done
Back