Best Buy Buzz The Hollywood Quiz with Buzzers/Buzz Junior Robo Jam 9.99 free shipping

The Robo Jam edition was posted in speedy's thread, but the Hollywood Quiz edition was not. Thanks OP! Ordered one of the Hollywood Quiz editions using a $10 giftcard and ended up paying $0.54 after tax and free shipping.

Will these work on my ps3? Mine plays ps2 games, but do the buzzers work or could I use my buzz quiz tv ones with the game?

[quote name='rmb']Will these work on my ps3? Mine plays ps2 games, but do the buzzers work or could I use my buzz quiz tv ones with the game?[/quote]

The buzzers connect to USB so yes, they'll work with your PS3.

I've been eyeballing this on clearance at Target for $20, this is definitely worth $10. Thanks, OP!

I'll be getting the Junior Robo Jam for my Sister's kids (she has 6) and the Hollywood Quiz for my wife and I. It'll complement our movie room perfectly.

[quote name='Kerig']I've been eyeballing this on clearance at Target for $20, this is definitely worth $10. Thanks, OP![/quote]

Yeah I picked up both the regular set and the Hollywood one at my Target last week for $7.48 each.

BUMP I received mine today via UPS. The offer is still available, definitely worth the price for a great present.

[quote name='CoffeeEdge']Now I feel dumb for paying $20 for Hollywood Quiz a few months ago.[/quote]

i feel your pain. i bought the first 2 at a pawn shop $25 each, cuz i thought these'd never drop last year. i bought the last 2 for $20 each cuz i thought they couldn't drop any lower, one from best buy no less.

Good luck with getting this in-store. A local Best Buy moved a bunch of stuff lately, and all the PS2 music and quiz games seem to have been lost in the process. They're in inventory, but none of the blueshirts can find them. One of them shrugged, saying they weren't selling well. Yeah, uh, I wonder why. I see the post-CC future, and I tremble.

Thank you! My Hollywood version already shipped. For those with Targets, the two games in the OP have been on clearance for as low as $7.48 (I passed on the Robo Jam even at that price - the kids prefer the Wii anyway).

[quote name='MasterSun1']Deal is dead.[/quote]

No surprise: these were part of the 11/30-12/6 weekly ad.

bread's done
Back