Best Buy C&C Red Alert 3, Crysis, Orange Box, FIFA, others PC $9.99 each with coupon

mtxbass1

CAGiversary!
Feedback
40 (100%)
https://myrewardzone.bestbuy.com/offerDetails.jspx?offerCode=20_OFF

90227533.png

Best Buy currently has the following games for $20 off, with coupon, making them $9.99 each.

Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 (8790463),
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 Premier Edition (9066217),
Crysis (8447326),
Crysis Warhead (8995536),
EA Sports 08 Collection (9050019),
FIFA Soccer 09 (9054836),
The Orange Box (8521192)

This is available for all Reward Zone/Gamers Club members.

Coupon is available once you login to the reward zone website.

Edit: Because it always gets asked.

1. The reward zone is free. Go sign up on Bestbuy.com
2. The gamers reward zone is also free. Click on the link once you signup/login to the rewardzone site.
3. Limit 3 titles per coupon.
4. If you click on the provided link, and are using Firefox and see a coupon for Warhammer/Motorstorm, use Internet Explorer to view the link instead.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Shimrra']Well that sucks :( I am not either a Reward Zone/Gamers Club member.[/quote]

It's free to sign up...

[quote name='Xfactor19990']whats diff between the c&C?[/quote]

• Limited Edition collector's tin
    • Five exclusive multiplayer/skirmish maps
    • Bonus DVD featuring the following:
    • Full-length Raising the Iron Curtain making-of movie with exclusive interviews from the star-studded cast
    • Concept art montage video "From Pens to Pixels"
    • Bloopers and outtakes from the cinematics sessions
    • Women of Red Alert 3 montage video
    • An inside look into the future of Command & Conquer and Red Alert
    • Tips on how to unlock the secrets of each side, directly from the developers
    • Complete video walk-thru on one of the game's most difficult missions
  • Game Soundtrack including exclusive remixes of Hell March and Hell March 2 by From First to Last, plus the all-new Hell March 3
  • Women of Red Alert 3 Poster
  • Exclusive Beta Key to a future Command & Conquer game;
  • An exclusive in-game item for Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning - Korssar’s Helm Description: This magical Kislevite helm is imbued with the spirit of the wild North and will magically transform the wearer into a ferocious bear.

[quote name='Xfactor19990']whats diff between the c&C?[/quote]

Premier Edition nets you a nice tin case, Soundtrack, Bonus Content as of a nice disc with outtakes and such, and 5 extra bonus maps (although I think they work with the regular edition of the game since they are on the major map sites now).

Basically Premier edition is same price as regular, get the premier unless they are sold out (only 100,000 made).

I highly suggest Red Alert 3, Crysis/Warhead and the Orange Box, all are fantastic and is a steal for $10.

holy crap, I paid like almost full price for the PE for RA3.. The reviews for this game were great yet it dropped fast.

Wonder if the Crysis games are any good.

I'm not seeing the coupon up...only 20$ off coupon I'm seeing is for Warhammer and Motorstorm...

On a side note, I bought RA3 about a week ago for 30$. Can they price adjust to coupons?

[quote name='ITDEFX']holy crap, I paid like almost full price for the PE for RA3.. The reviews for this game were great yet it dropped fast.

Wonder if the Crysis games are any good.[/quote] If you got the specs to run them then I think they are fantastic shooters. There is a lot of ways to kill people in the game (as of how big the world is), the gameplay is fun, a lot of destructible enviroments, and throwing your enemies 50 feet is always a blast.

I already have all those games except C&C Red Alert, so I will be using this coupon on the premium edition. Thanks OP!

Hmmm anyone with any experience on FIFA 09 with the PC? I suppose I can plug in my wired xbox controller for game play. Just wondering if there is an active online community?

[quote name='Sir_Fragalot']If you got the specs to run them then I think they are fantastic shooters. There is a lot of ways to kill people in the game (as of how big the world is), the gameplay is fun, a lot of destructible enviroments, and throwing your enemies 50 feet is always a blast.[/quote]

oh yea I do have the specs for this game..hehe

Intel quad core 2.5 9300
3 gigs of ram
260 gtx 968mb eva card

I love carpet bombing stuff as the explosions are freaking cool!!

and surprisingly there are still left over copies of the PE.. there were like 300,000 made... uh...so I guess they didn't sell too well :(

It's good, not great, but good , the PE that is...the game is great..Uprising expansion comes out next week I think.

[quote name='Oktoberfest']omg and I just bought TF2 by itself for $10....[/quote]

If you've never played HL2, the two episodes, and Portal, it's still a steal for $10.

Awesome, was always disappointed I missed out on that "one day" accidental deal on C&C:RA3, but getting the box is an even better deal!

Edit: for anyone having issues seeing the coupon, try it in Internet Explorer, I always forget SOMETHING in either my Firefox setup (Noscript, AdBlock plus, etc) or BB's website keeps the coupon links from showing up right, but it works fine in IE.

I'm getting a mixed bag when I login to the rewardzone. Maybe its because I live in Miami, FL. None of the other mentioned. It may be YMMV depending on your region.

$20 off only
MotorStorm: Pacific Rift PS3
Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning PC

10% off
Bioshock PS3
Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway PS3
Fallout 3 PS3
Mirror's Edge Xbox 360
Carnival Games: Mini Golf Wii
Dancing with the Stars: We Dance Wii
de Blob Wii
Monopoly Wii
Rayman: Raving Rabbids 2 Wii

$5 Off
Xbox 360 Far Cry 2
Xbox 360 Gears of War 2
Xbox 360 Left 4 Dead
Xbox 360 NBA 2K9
Xbox 360 NHL 09

I only want Crysis for the multiplayer, and am pretty set on getting Warhead.

Is it worth it to get Warhead and the original?

[quote name='OtherAdam']Can anyone post a screenshot of the coupon? All I see is the motorstorm/warhammer coupon when I log in.[/QUOTE]

Here's the coupon:
bbcoupon.jpg

That's interesting. All I get through the link is $20 off MotorStorm: Pacific Rift [PS3] or Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning [PC].

EDIT: Switched from Firefox to IE and now I get the offers in the OP.

[quote name='Justin42']Awesome, was always disappointed I missed out on that "one day" accidental deal on C&C:RA3, but getting the box is an even better deal!

Edit: for anyone having issues seeing the coupon, try it in Internet Explorer, I always forget SOMETHING in either my Firefox setup (Noscript, AdBlock plus, etc) or BB's website keeps the coupon links from showing up right, but it works fine in IE.[/QUOTE]

Cool, IE worked. It's always firefox 3 that is giving me trouble.

These reward zone coupons are turning out some great deals. I'll definitely pick up Crysis Warhead and the C&C Premier Edition.

I also highly recommend the original Crysis and The Orange Box. The Orange Box is obvious to most people by now, but some people are still hesitant on Crysis. The first half of Crysis is an amazing shooter, with open environments and “emergent gameplay” that really allows you to create your own set pieces rather than the predefined amusement ride most shooters rely on. It is just so much more satisfying and rewarding knowing that you came up with your own route to assault a particular base or escape an encounter. Plus the environments are dynamic, you can blow apart trees, (many) buildings, vehicles etc. Most shooter environments still have that look but don’t touch vibe. It does take a pretty good computer to run, but even on medium settings it looks amazing, you don’t need to max it out to enjoy the game.

Nice deal. I think I'm going to have to pick up Crysis Warhead. Maybe my roomate will finally get Orange Box too.

[quote name='p0rn0saur']Hmmm anyone with any experience on FIFA 09 with the PC? I suppose I can plug in my wired xbox controller for game play. Just wondering if there is an active online community?[/quote]There isnt much of a community online at all anymore. Like the week it came out I would play on my computer a lot and there would be a decent amount of people but it has already dropped off a lot so I wouldnt really have high hopes if i were you ;(
transparent_pixel.gif

Nice find OP. It sucks that my local BB doesn't have the premier edition of Red Alert 3 in stock. Oh well, I guess the regular edition will have to do.

Just got back from my local BB. Got the C&C Premier Edition with no problems, 3329 of 100,000. They had about 8 of them. They had no copies of crisis, crisis warhead, or Fifa.

picked up crysis and crysis warhead after work tonight for $10 a pop. this was the midtown 5th avenue best buy in Manhattan. About 6-7 copies of The Orange Box left, 6-7 Crysis, and 10 or so Crysis Warhead. I didn't find any C&C Red Alert 3's - regular or special editions.

btw - for those wondering about the intrusive DRM, EA released patches for both Crysis Warhead and Red Alert 3 (as well as Spore) to allow you to deauthorize them so you can reinstall them again. not perfect, but definitely a passable. Crysis does not have the new securom DRM.

Just got back, picked up The Orange Box, EA 08 Collection, and C&C Premier edition. Total came to $15.87 after tax and my $15 reward certificates. That's just over $1 per game (when you consider Orange box has 5 games, and 08 Collection has 5 games).

I already had Crysis and Crysis:Warhead, so I didn't need those. Was going to get Fifa 09 as well, but I can probably pick up an 09 collection for $10 next year, so I passed.

Canton, Ohio Best Buy - Still has stock of some of the games
2 copies of Red Alert 3: Premier and 0 of standard edition
0 copies of both Crysis games
3 copies of 08 collection
3 copies of Fifa 09
4 copies of Orange Box

Get them while you can!

[quote name='neonglow']If I'm buying several games from that list, do I only need 1 coupon to take the price off all of them?[/quote]

Yes. All three of my games rang up to around $96 at first with tax, and one coupon brought the total down to a little over $30.

bread's done
Back