4 (100%)
Best Buy Reward Zone Member Coupons:

Save $10 on Cabela's Monster Buck Hunter with Top Shot Gun Wii
$9.99 after coupon
Save $20 on Cabela's Monster Big Game Hunter 2010 with Top Shot Peripheral Wii
$20 after coupon

In store only

Last edited by a moderator:
So I go down to BB and grab a couple of Monster Bucks Hunters for a buddy and I, only to realize to coupon isnt active untill tomorrow #-o. Anyways thanks OP, I'll be in for 2 tomorrow.

[quote name='Brother Daz']So I go down to BB and grab a couple of Monster Bucks Hunters for a buddy and I, only to realize to coupon isnt active untill tomorrow #-o. [/QUOTE]

Well glad i read this. I was about to go over and try to get it today for my father-in-law. Monday it is.

[quote name='themon']this is for the wii i take it?[/QUOTE]
Yep.
Also interesting that it has an end date of Oct-16. May be a mistake and is supposed to be short like the recent ones, but both dates on the coupon and the one on the site says Oct-16. As long as it doesn't stop BB from putting up other RZ coupon offers, no big deal.

Game only trades into Gazelle for $7 so gotta see if I want a second gun for ~$4. Don't know if I need multiples as I still have 3 nerf guns lying around.

Just got back from BB, was able to get two copies of Buck Hunter. The computer was only taking off for one game, so I ended up just doing two transactions. Thanks again OP! Now its time to blast some shit!

Last edited by a moderator:
I've seen these games before and was interested, just didn't want to spend the money. For $10 and $20 off I might have to pick one or both of them up this week.

[quote name='cheapskake']Best Buy Reward Zone Member Coupons:

Save $10 on Cabela's Monster Buck Hunter with Top Shot Gun Wii
$9.99 after coupon
Save $20 on Cabela's Monster Big Game Hunter 2010 with Top Shot Peripheral Wii
$20 after coupon

In store only[/QUOTE]

duh! totally forgot about this. Logic dictates if I only need one, I should get the $10 one..but I wonder which is better?? At work, so can't do too much research. Wonder if I should even keep it sealed..will probably be stopping by after.

[quote name='confoosious']is this the shotgun where the fucking trigger is AT THE FRONT OF THE SHOTGON?[/QUOTE]
Umm, you can change it so it shots from the nunchuck

[quote name='Brother Daz']Umm, you can change it so it shots from the nunchuck[/QUOTE]

but why would you ever design a gun where the default is the B button at the front of the shotgun?

(And I'm actually not just being a dick -- I'm asking. Cause the Remington Bird Hunt, which is at target on clearance has it in the front -- and it's ridiculous.)

The wii-mote is in the front because it uses the sensor to tell where you are pointing. It actually makes a lot more sense than putting it closer to you. You'd just have to try it.

bread's done
Back