2 for $30 xbox
-------------------
Riddick
Spongebob
Mech Assualt 2
Halo
SW Battlefront
KOTOR
Fable (Lost Chapters Pictured. Good luck finding one)

2 for $30 GC
----------------
Sonic Mega Collection
Increadibles
Xmen Legends
Simpsons H&R

PC
-----
City of Villians $35
Call of Duty 2 $35
Civ 4 $40 $30 after coupon
Age of Empires 3, FEAR - $39.99
World of Warcraft - $29.99 (19.99 is an amazing deal for this after the coupon).

DS:

Mario and Luigi 2: Partners in Time - $29.99

PSP:

WWE Smackdown Vs Raw 2006 - $39.99
The Hustle $20
Prince of Persia: Revelations - $39.99

CIRCUIT CITY

This ad is a little bit better... (WHY COULDNT THESE BE BEST BUY PRICES ARGH)

PS2 + Multiplatform:

Prince of Persia: Two Thrones - $39.99
Madden 2006 - $29.99
Sly 3 - $29.99
Battlefront 2- $39.99
DBZ Tenkaichi - $39.99
LA Rush: $39.99

PSP:

GTA: Liberty City Stories - $37.99
Madden 2006 - $37.99

DS:

Mario and Luigi 2: Partners in Time : $29.99
Animal Crossing: $29.99

GBA:

All of these are $24.99:

Final Fantasy IV
Mario Power Tennis
Donkey Kong Country 3
Super Mario Bros 3
Dr Mario / Puzzle League

PC:

The Movies - $39.99

[quote name='whitedeath']again no love for the cube but thanks for taking the time[/QUOTE]

There are tons of love for all systems, but it's all of the $49.99 variety.

Doing Circuit City now...

[quote name='Roufuss']There are tons of love for all systems, but it's all of the $49.99 variety.

Doing Circuit City now...[/QUOTE]

no i ment no deals

CC is done... too bad PM'ing and using that coupon at Best Buy is so YMMV, I would definately bite on alot of those, and using the coupon at CC is equally YMMV.

[quote name='Strell']Any ALS GBA/DS case deals? Doesn't look like it :/[/QUOTE]

Free case with purchase of a DS at Circuit City... is this what you mean?

Nahh. CC sometimes sells the ND14 cases half off at 5. I want to pick up a few for my shiny pearl SP.

Just a matter of time I suppose.

Thanks for the type up btw :)

BB did have Genji for PS2 in the ad for $20.
I thought that was a good deal.
Still showing $40 at eb/gs last I checked.

$15 after a $5 gift card coupon seems like a great deal!

SUP
well LOL its was weird can anyone confirm me at store how much does Battalion Wars for GC is sellling for at BB becuz yesterday i checked the site and it showed 29.99 but then i recheck today it was at 49.99 and I feel worry about this since i was trying to ask a friend to buy it but hes short on budget for the travellin' expenses...
thank you for your time

[quote name='lobitoh']SUP
well LOL its was weird can anyone confirm me at store how much does Battalion Wars for GC is sellling for at BB becuz yesterday i checked the site and it showed 29.99 but then i recheck today it was at 49.99 and I feel worry about this since i was trying to ask a friend to buy it but hes short on budget for the travellin' expenses...
thank you for your time[/QUOTE]
Battalion Wars was on sale for 29.99 last week, so that would have ended Saturday.

ohh i see.....damn i thought it was eternal
i was adding that to the wish list LOL....
i suppose that Metroid echoes is on sale too??

I just called my local Circuit City, they said they would accept the coupon from best buy for GTA:LCS. I think I'll be picking it up in the next couple days. Yay for GTA under 30 bucks.

Well, for those who care, Call of Duty 2 (PC) was also in BB's ad for $34.99...not too shabby. Those with the $10 off PC coupon could benefit, I guess. ;)

Does the BB ad say when they expect to have Final Fantasy? I'm guessing Wednesday. It looks like it won't be up on the website.

Itshould be noted that we got Two BB Ads in today's Ppaper.

PC

*** $40 *** ($30 after $10 Coupon)
----------------
FEAR
AoE III

CS Source
Xmen Legends 2
GUN
Star Wars Battlefront 2
The Sims Complete Collection
Sims 2

*** $30 *** ($20 after $10 coupon)
----------------
Sims 2 University Exp
Sims 2 Nightlife Exp
Battlefiels 2 SF Expansion
Harry Potter
Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 Gold
Dawn of War
World of Warcraft
WoW Cards
Stacked

They didn't show any sale prices on their video games. In that Ad.

Regular Ad
2 for $30 PS2
-----------------
Jak 3
R&K: UYA
SOCOM 2
KILLZONE
Sly 2
Hotshots Golf
ATV 3
CoD
THUG 2
Mortal Kombat
Star Ocean
Kingdom Hearts
Smackdown
NFSU 2
DBZ B3

$40 PS2 ($30 after coupon)
-----------
God of War
GT4

2 for $50 Xbox
-------------------
Doom & Doom Expansion

$40 Xbox ($30 after coupon)
------------
Half Life 2

2 for $30 xbox
-------------------
Riddick
Spongebob
Mech Assualt 2
Halo
SW Battlefront
KOTOR
Fable (Lost Chapters Pictured. Good luck finding one)

2 for $30 GC
----------------
Sonic Mega Collection
Increadibles
Xmen Legends
Simpsons H&R

PSP
The Hustle $20

PC
-----
City of Villians $35
Call of Duty 2 $35
Civ 4 $40 $30 after coupon

[quote name='darkhunter']BB did have Genji for PS2 in the ad for $20.

$15 after a $5 gift card coupon seems like a great deal![/QUOTE]

This is an excellent deal, espeicially since I think it's one of the best action games this year. A must-have for any Onimusha fans, and for $15 it's hard not to recommend it to anyone that likes a good action game.

Also some of the best graphics seen on the PS2, which don't make a game but certainly don't hurt. ;)

i thought curcuit city was supposed to honor competitor coupons, so i took one of the 10 dollar ones with me today to try and get sly 3 for 19.99. the cashier had no idea what their policy was on taking competitor coupons and rang it up at 29.99 (31.79 after tax) and told me to go to the service desk. when i finally made it up to the desk, i asked the guy working it and he ALSO didn't know the policy, but said something along the lines of "uh...yeah. i mean, i can give it to you anyway. we probably don't, but i don't care." he just treated it like a 10 dollar price adjustment and gave me 11.66 off. it came out to around 20.13, which is a little over a dollar less than what i would have paid if the coupon had just been honored to 19.99, AND i got to keep the coupon to whore it out more at a later date. all in all, it was a pretty good day.

SW Battlefront 2 for the PSP is pictured two different places in the weekly ad, once for $39.99 and later for $49.99. At the register sure enough it scanned at $49.99 so they had to PM their own ad and I got it for $29.99 after the $10 dollar coupon. Score!!!
Edit. Sorry this was at BB

wont be able to go until wed so hopefully M&L and Genji will still be in stock.
I heard Genji is a bit short but good price at $15

Wait, so WoW 90 Days Time Card is only $20? I'm considering buying and playing the game at that price. I could stock up on time cards.

Edit: Nvm, the time cards are only 60 days...

[quote name='AzN_BaLLeR']Wait, so WoW 90 Days Time Card is only $20? I'm considering buying and playing the game at that price. I could stock up on time cards.

Edit: Nvm, the time cards are only 60 days...[/QUOTE]

Nevertheless, it is still a very good deal. $10 on a month for several months (if you buy several) is a very good deal. However, I don't know would the coupon work with game cards though.

Anyways, I might also go pick up Mario & Luigi in this case. Looking for something to play after Phoneix Wright.

Got this from FW... might be a repost, but too lazy to search:

Blockbuster Gamerush has a deal going right now that all new games regularly priced at $49.99 are selling for $39.99.
http://www.gamerush.com/promos/promo_feature.php

That in itself is a pretty good deal, but here's how I made it hotter: BestBuy (for the week of 12/11-12/17) will give a free $10 gift card if your purchase of Video Games, DVDs, or CD totals more than $75.00. So this means if you buy 2 games you get a $10 gift card.

So here's the math:
Game 1: $49.99 - 110% pricematch = $38.99
Game 2: $49.99 - 110% pricematch = $38.99
$38.99 + $38.99 = $77.98 - $10 Gift Card = $67.98 divided by 2 games = $33.99 per game! (+tax)

Yeah, some people might say a $10 gift card is not the same as $10 cash, but I used the gift card right away to buy someone a Christmas gift.

I got this deal this by purchasing the games first at normal price at the regular checkout (you'll get the $10 gift card instantly). Then I went back later to customer service with just the receipt and asked for a pricematch (I also had the hardcopy ad of the Gamerush promotion, which was in today's Sunday Paper). This worked for me but of course it is YMMV. Good Luck!

[quote name='darkhunter']BB did have Genji for PS2 in the ad for $20.

$15 after a $5 gift card coupon seems like a great deal![/QUOTE]

Really?

I didn't get the paper that day, so I had to pick out the good deals through the Flash ad on their website, which is horrible btw.

I'm glad I returned Genji when I bought it during the TRU buy 2 get 1 free sale, I KNEW it wouldn't sit at full price forever.

Holy crap, I realized I looked at the wrong ad for Best Buy... when I looked, they only had the "holiday shopping guide" up, so no wonder everything is full price.

Damn, I feel REALLY bad now... I'm going to cut and paste Admiral Ackbar's write up into the OP.

Raw Vs Smackdown 2006 for $29.99 after coupon may be a deal I will bite on, along with Genji. City of Villains at $25 might be worth a buy too, but I doubt it, espically since I just got Guild Wars.

Damn TSD... I'm no good at this :(

Would it be possible to use a $5 off PS2 game McDonalds coupon to get the 2/$30 games down to $10 each? Or would this be YMMV?

This is excellent... I went to Circuit City for GTA:LCS and decided to try my hand pricematching the Best Buy coupon. The girl at the register wouldn't do it, she said they only pricematch on advertisments... so I talked to a manager. He just smiled, said yes, and run me up. 29.67 after tax for GTA.

Score.

[quote name='phildozr']are you sure mario and luigi 2 is 29.99 i didn't see that[/QUOTE]

yes, i bought one today. check bestbuy.com and search.

I pickup last copy Bomberman (DS) $14.99 after $5 off coupon (Scann version of old Gamer Gift Card Coupon) and Genji (PS2) $14.99 after $5 off PS2/PSP coupon. ;)

I can't belived it! My local BB have more than 10 copies of Trauma Center (DS) but sadly i already scored 1 copy on the 1st weeked.

Mario Kart DS is $24.99 at Circuit City! Because it is on sale for $29.99 , Also there is a $5 off coupon for MKDS in the CC buyers guide. It's a free magazine, there should be plenty on CC's shelves. That Perfect Dark chick is on the cover. Just in case BB doesn't take the $10 of coupon. The only odd thing is the register wouldn't take the coupon and they had to adjust the price manuallly.

Also if you can't get the BB or CC deal, Costco has MKDS, Animal Crossing and MArio & Luigi 2 for $29.99 each.

[quote name='DT778']where is the buyers guide located?[/QUOTE]

I went to 2 different CC. They had them in 2 different places but both places had them on a shelf in the video game dept. One place had them with the strategy guides. You might mistake it for a magazine or strategy guide and it has "free" written on the corner.

Well I looked for it once a few weeks ago but I was in a hurry and just made a quick scan of the game section and the ad stack in the front. Thanks for the reply.

The games listed in BB's 2 for $30 deals can be bought for $15 each. You don't need to get 2 to be eligible for the deal. Also, using the $5 off GH, PH coupon, you can bring the price down to $10. That's what I did when I bought KOTOR last night.

In the same magazine that has the coupon for $5.00 Mario Kart, there's a coupon for $5.00 off Sly 3, which is on sale this week for 29.99 (circuit city), so you could get it for $25.00. Not a great game, but if you're buying a present for a young boy or girl, definitely decent and kid approved. Thanks on the heads up for 2 for $30.00 at best buy.
I picked up Genji last night as well. Also had them price match the last Dragon Ball Z game with circuit city price (for my godson), that way I could also get the reward zone points.

[quote name='roachie17']The games listed in BB's 2 for $30 deals can be bought for $15 each. You don't need to get 2 to be eligible for the deal. Also, using the $5 off GH, PH coupon, you can bring the price down to $10. That's what I did when I bought KOTOR last night.[/QUOTE]

I was wondering about this. Thanks for posting your results.

Here is the cover to the buyers guide:
CCSUX.jpg

bread's done
Back