Best Buy, Circuit City, TRU & Target DVD ads (09/11 - 09/17)

PrivatePixel

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I collected all of the previous info from The Successful Dropout & TXboxGuY and placed it in a single post; I added the Circuit City portion.

BEST BUY

Ben-Hur 4 Disc Collector's Edition - $24.99
DragonBall Z: Bio-Broly - $16.99
Empire Falls - $24.99
George Lopez: Why You Crying? - $12.99
Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy - $16.99*

* taken from website; no price shown in print ad

TV On DVD:
24 Season 3 - $45.99
Alias Season 3 - $45.99
Arrested Development Season 1 - $29.99
Da Ali G Show Season 2 - $19.99
Entourage Season 1 - $29.99
Everybody Loves Raymond Season 4 - $29.99
Las Vegas Season 2 Uncut & Uncensored - $39.99
Lost Season 1 - $39.99
Malcolm In The Middle Season 1 - $29.99
One Tree Hill Season 2 - $39.99
Scrubs Season 1 - $29.99
Six Feet Under Season 3 - $69.99
Smallville Season 4 - $39.99
The Shield Season 3 - $39.99
The West Wing Season 4 - $39.99
Will & Grace Season 4 - $29.99

CIRCUIT CITY

Crash - $17.99
Da Ali G Show Season 2 - $19.99
Everybody Loves Raymond Season 4 - $29.99
Fever Pitch - $15.99*
Fever Pitch Collector's Edition - $22.99
Lost Season 1 (get $5 off any CD w/ purchase) - $39.99
Monster-In-Law - $14.99
Sahara - $17.99*

* taken from website; no price shown in print ad

The following are $7.49 each:
A Thin Line Between Love & Hate
Almost Famous
Animal House (Double Secret Probation Edition)
Con Air
Cop Land
Dead Presidents
Dracula
Dracula 2000
Duplex
Easy Rider
End Of Days
Erin Brockovich
Fields Of Dreams
From Dusk Till Dawn
Higher Learning
Hook
Jurassic Park: The Lost World
My Boss's Daughter
Notting Hill
Poetic Justic
Rain Man
Shakespeare In Love
Something's Gotta Give
Spy Game
SPY Kids
St. Elmo's Fire
The Game
The Mummy
The Natural
What Lies Beneath

TOYS R US

Bratz: Rock Angelz - $14.99

TARGET

Brady Bunch Season 3 - $29.99
Bratz: Rock Angelz - $14.99
Fever Pitch w/ Fall TV Preview DVD - Low Price
Heffalump Halloween - $14.99
Hitchhikers Guide To The Galaxy - Low Price
Madison - $16.99

Credit goes to The Successful Dropout & TXboxGuY for the BB, TRU & Target info

[quote name='Roufuss']Why does Circuit City not have Hitchhikers on sale? Did you just miss something?[/QUOTE]

If it's not in their flyer, it's not in the post. BTW, the website has it listed at $17.99.

HitchHiker's is 14.88 at Wal Mart?

I'm there. I cannot pass it up, even though it was kinda cheesy. I want the book, too. ;-;

[quote name='Duo_Maxwell']Man, not one single ad for Cowboy Bebop Remix. That's kinda depressing.[/QUOTE]

I was thinking the same exact thing. Target and CC rarely have anime anyways. But I was pretty sure Best Buy would have a deal. So, as of right now, the best deal on Volume 1 would be $17.99 at DeepDiscount.

[quote name='darkcrawlspace']I was thinking the same exact thing. Target and CC rarely have anime anyways. But I was pretty sure Best Buy would have a deal. So, as of right now, the best deal on Volume 1 would be $17.99 at DeepDiscount.[/QUOTE]

Yeah Best Buy has it listed on their site for $25 which is rediculous. Some Targets stock mainstream anime so hoefully they'll have it for $20 B&M. I find it strange that Best Buy's had sales on anime for the past few weeks and now one of the most popular animes in America gets a brand new release and they don't have one. Hell, Fry's ad had more anime sales this week.

[quote name='sixersballernum3']HitchHiker's is 14.88 at Wal Mart?

I'm there. I cannot pass it up, even though it was kinda cheesy. I want the book, too. ;-;[/QUOTE]

Kinda cheesy? Yeesh. That's being very generous imo. I have a feeling this is going to be one I have to file along with The Fifth Element as a movie everyone else loves and I just don't get.

[quote name='sixersballernum3']HitchHiker's is 14.88 at Wal Mart?

I'm there. I cannot pass it up, even though it was kinda cheesy. I want the book, too. ;-;[/QUOTE]

Wal-Mart around here usually blows out every new release at 14.88... may be YMMV though.

[quote name='argyle']Kinda cheesy? Yeesh. That's being very generous imo. I have a feeling this is going to be one I have to file along with The Fifth Element as a movie everyone else loves and I just don't get.[/QUOTE]

i thought it was horrible. i never want to see it again.

[quote name='argyle']Kinda cheesy? Yeesh. That's being very generous imo. I have a feeling this is going to be one I have to file along with The Fifth Element as a movie everyone else loves and I just don't get.[/QUOTE]

It probably seemed so cheesy because it probably was intentional. I haven't seen the movie, but I've read the book and it is pretty sarcastic and cheesy itself. Still a great read though. It's just pure weird british humor.

Think I'll go pick up Scrubs Season 1 for 29.99... I thought that was near normal price, but BB's MSRP is 36.99 and CC's is 39.99.

[quote name='Roufuss']Wal-Mart around here usually blows out every new release at 14.88... may be YMMV though.[/QUOTE]

Looks like it, at my wal-mart it was like $16.88

funny thing is people are paying 20+ for that extra LOST DVD from best buy. I stopped in to look around and they had to have 20 of them left

Picked up Hitchiker's at Target for 17. Passed up on Toy Story 10th Anniversary to get Butterfly Effect, since I have TS on VHS. Yeah.

Thanks OP(s).

bread's done
Back