Best Buy Clearance Deals - B&M - YMMV

TheRaven

Banned
At one of the new Best Buy's in our area, they have a clearance section for games. Everything in it is 40% off. I picked up Front Mission 4 and Onimusha 3 for 8.99 . Also got Metroid: Zero Mission for 16.99. They had some other good games: Chronicles of Riddick, Viewtiful Joe , Metroid Prime, Luigi's Mansion, FF Chronicles, FF Anthology, and a variety of others I cannot remember.

The only catch is that you have to get a BB employee to fill out a sheet before going to the cash register, otherwise the cashier will ring them up at full price. I haven't checked any other BB's in my area, so as of now, I only know that this one store is participating, but I am sure some others someplace else is doing something similiar. I asked if this was for all Best Buys and the employee said that only some were doing it to clear excess stock with all the new games coming out that they are looking to push. I found it odd that this store that was less than 3-4 months old would have so much stock though.

For those close to West Des Moines, Iowa, the one I went to was by the new Jordan Creek Town Center.

Sorry if this is a repost.

They did this @ the BB out in Crystal Lake earlier this year. I picked up Nightshade and Mobile Light Force 2 for 40% off, and I had to have an employee fill out a form before I could buy 'em.

Checked 2 of my local BB's and neither one had a sign up for 40% off. Had a price check of Metroid Prime and Luigi's Mansion and Viewtiful Joe all for GC but they all scanned at the regular $19.99 price. Even at 40% off they would still have been around $12 each.

nothing of note here in Mobile, although they did have most of the recent penny guides mentioned in another topic... so the trip wasnt a total waste

Where in the OP's post did he mention anything with regards to phantom brave?? People are pulling this out of their butts are something? =P

[quote name='nikkai']Where in the OP's post did he mention anything with regards to phantom brave?? People are pulling this out of their butts are something? =P[/quote]

I went to the store the OP mentioned (Jordan Creek) and checked and Phantom Brave was still normal price.

[quote name='gwill'][quote name='nikkai']Where in the OP's post did he mention anything with regards to phantom brave?? People are pulling this out of their butts are something? =P[/quote]

I went to the store the OP mentioned (Jordan Creek) and checked and Phantom Brave was still normal price.[/quote]

That's because I never said PB was on clearance. Another poster said PB was clearanced at his location.

the girls at union square are pretty cute tho. Anyone know of anything happening in NYC ? I don't think I've even seen a clearance rack here.

[quote name='drone8888']MY LORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry,......... I didn't read anything after MilkyMan's post.

Are those 3 girls triplets,... or is that just 3 different shots of the same GORGEOUS girl??

She is FAQing HOT!!!!

OH MY GOD,... I want to lay her down by the fire!!!
Milky,.... who is that???

You must tell me!!!

:)[/quote]

heh, i asked him the same thing in a PM.

[quote name='Milkyman'][quote name='godhatesjustyou']whoa, who is that in your sig?[/quote]

miho yoshioka :wink:[/quote]
:wink:

bread's done
Back